Chapter 8

I'll do anything for you

Hi readers!!! :D Uhmmm... The biggest problem here is that I have plenty of time to update but then I don't have a computer! :(( So sad! I have to promise you guys to edit later!!!!! Enjoy!

And I edited this chapter! :D

----------------------------

SooYoung didn't come back in 3 days Sunny stayed at the hospital.

Sunny was very lonely. She missed SooYoung madly and really sad because SooYoung didn't come to see her.

Sunny was discharged in the morning after 3 days. She walked home since her phone was out of battery and also she didn't have any money with her.

************

SooYoung woke up to see she was covered with a blanket. She smiled when she saw Yuri taking her left arm as her pillow.

"Babe! Wakey wakey!"

"Hmm" - Yuri lazily opened her eyes.

"Haha you y at the same time cute creature!" - SooYoung said and kissed Yuri's lips.

"I know!" - Yuri stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going babe?"

"It's time to get up now! Come on! I'll make you breakfast"

"What time is it now?"

"10 in the morning"

"Which day?"

"Monday"

"What? It's already monday? I have to go now, Yuri-ah. I'm sorry I can't eat your breakfast. I'll make up too you later, okay?"

"Okay"

SooYoung then kissed Yuri and left the house. She quickly took a cab and went to the hospital.

**************

Sunny arrived at home and she was really tired. Her legs were numb. She felt like it couldn't stand anymore.

Suddenly, she remembered that she didn't bring her key and SooYoung was probably at work right now, so she sat in front of the door to prevent the soreness from her legs.

***

SooYoung ran to the hospital reception.

"Excuse me, where is Lee Sunny, the patient who discharged this morning?"

"Ah she went out an hour ago"

"Thank you" - SooYoung greeted and walked away.

[SooYoung's POV]

Oh shoot! Where can that girl be?

STUPID GIRL! Why didn't she wait for me to pick her up?

Aizzz! Think SooYoung, think! Oh yeah, maybe she went home. I better go there.

[End POV]

SooYoung went home as fast as she could.

When she reached the house, she immediately saw the little girl, sitting in front of the door and asleep.

"Yah! Wake up!"

"Hmm"

"SooYoung!" - Sunny smiled like an idiot.

"Get in the house! You wanna be sick again? Why didn't you just call me instead?"

"I... I didn't want to bother you" - Sunny tried to stand up then her legs betrayed her so she felt down.

Sunny closed her eyes to face the pain but she didn't felt it, instead, she felt a soft pair of lips on hers and she was on top of someone.

She opened her eyes and saw SooYoung's face really close. Her eyes widen in shock. She wanted to feel it more but SooYoung stood up when their eyes met. Sunny also sat up immidiately and hung her head low to cover her blushing face.

"SooYoung, I'm... I'm sorry" - Sunny mumbled. Then SooYoung carried her in bridal style. Sunny couldn't say anything, she was fill of joy and excitement.

-------------------

Short one! Comment please! :D