Chapter 6

I'll do anything for you

This is the second update for today! :D hehe see how I love you guys? This is my apologize to you for the short update! Hope you'll love it! And please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

The atmosphere in the car was so arkward. Sunny was still very happy because of SooYoung's action.

"Are you cold?" - SooYoung said coldly, breaking the weird atmosphere but it somehow made Sunny happier.

"Er... No, thank you!" - Sunny said with a smile.

"Okay... Er... W-why didn't y-y-you use t-the umbrella?" - SooYoung tried to keep her voice cold but it didn't work.

"Sorry?"

"Why didn't you use the umbrella? You know it was raining right?"

"Ah, yes... I didn't use it because I didn't want to make you waiting for a long time in this cold weather!" - Sunny's mood changed to excited. She was happy that SooYoung was worried about her.

[SooYoung's POV]

I felt touched at that moment.

But second thought, it's her duty to do that. She is my wife, well in law...

So just keep act cold, maybe she's also pretending to be nice to me. Yeah! Keep cool, Youngie!

[End POV]

They kept the silence for the whole time left.

When they arrived at the house, it wasn't rain anymore but the wind was blowing like crazy. Sunny tried to cover her shivering body in the wet clothes but still, she could feel the cold air of the first winter's day.

She waited for SooYoung to open the door. And when she stepped inside the house, her body temperature started to increased. She felt dizzy.

"Go change your wet clothes!" - SooYoung commanded SooYoung looked at Sunny, whose face was red because of the high body temperature.

She could see the changing in Sunny's mood. She really sure that the short girl was not feeling well. She placed her palm at Sunny's forehead. It was really hot that she had to remove her hand immediately.

"Your temperature is high!"

"SooYoung..." - Sunny couldn't finish her word, she fainted into SooYoung's arm.

*********************

[SooYoung's POV]

Aish! I know she would catch a cold! A little girl running in the heavy rain wit just a hoodies outside a shirt...

Wow! She is so stupid! She always make me to worried about her...

Wait a second... Why do I have to worry? I don't even think her as my wife or even a friend...

Stupid me! I snapped out of my thought when I heard a cough sound. The shortie woke up.

"SooYoung? What are you doing here?"

"You fainted! Remember?"

"Er... Th-thank you..." - Sunny blushed, she hung her head low to cover it but I still could see her red (not just because of the temperatute) face. I placed my hand at her forehead. It still hot.

"Stay here. I will bring you the hot soup"

"Thank you, SooYoung... ACHOO!!!" - Sunny sneezed and her nose became red also.

Haha she looks like a reindeer. I walked out of the only bedroom in the house and went to the kitchen. [End POV] Sunny ate the soup in happiness. She didn't know SooYoug can cook this good.

"Wow, SooYoung! This is so good!" - Sunny was going to do aegyo but she remembered what SooYoung said about her aegyo. She said that her aegyo is horrible and she hate them.

"Now go to bed or do whatever you want! I'm going out! There are some soup left in the pot! Eat them all if you want to!" - SooYoung said that as she left the room...

**************

SooYoung went inside the familier club and saw Yuri waiting there for her.

"Babe... You came! I miss you so much!" - She hugged Yuri and kissed her passionately.

"Yah can't you see there are people here?" - HyoYeon shouted.

"Hehe buddy! How are you doing? Long time no see!" - SooYoung said while patting HyoYeon's shoulder hardly.

"Yah! Stop hitting me, you giant!!!! I'm find, thanks for asking about your BEST FRIEND!"

"Hehe sorry dude! Family business!"

***

Sunny was in the bed alone, watching the stars from the window. There were many stars in the sky.

Sunny watched and admired the stars until she noticed a coming message.

< I'll come home very late! Don't wait!!! >

It was SooYoung. Sunny sighed. She felt a wave of sad emotion attacked her.

She realized that she had fall for SooYoung.

***

SooYoung went home at 2 or 3 in the morning. She had no idea that Sunny was waiting for her.

She entered the room and thought that Sunny was sleeping because she couldn't see any sign of moving from the sick girl. She took a seat on the floor right beside the bed and sleep immediately.

****************

Next morning, SooYoung woke up and found herself lying on the comfortable bed. She scretched her arm and suddenly remembered the incident yesterday.

She looked around the room to search for Sunny but there were no sign of the shortie. She rushes to the living and saw Sunny slept soundlessly but uncomfortably on the sofa....