Chapter 1

I'll do anything for you

"Can you please wait for me for a few days more?"-A man said in a scary voice

"No! I can't wait for you anymore... You give me no trust! Unless you pay me the money you borrow now or else..."-Mr.Choi glare at the old man right into his eyes.

"But..."

"No but! You pay me the money NOW or you're gonna let your daughter to marry my daughter, SooYoung"

Mr.Lee thinks for awhile. He doesn't want to make his daughter someone she doesn't love or even know. But this is the last chance...

"I'll tell my daughter to prepare"-Mr.Lee hangs his head low. He is speechless now.

***

Mr.Lee looks at his little house and sigh before getting inside the house.

"Appa! How's your work today?"-Sunny greets him with a big smile on her face.

This make him sigh deeper. He can't do that to his daughter but if he didn't, he doesn't know what will the Choi family do to him.

"Just the same,nothing's special sweetie"-He gives her a smile, a fake one.

"After dinner... I have somethings to talk with you."

"Nae!"-She still smile but she can feel the different in her father's attitude.

 

*After dinner*

"Sunny, are you my daugher?"

Sunny gives her father a weird look but still, she answer "Of course, I'm your daughter. What's wrong,appa?"

"Yes,you're my daughter. What am I thinking... Sunny, will you do anything to save your father?"

"What thing appa?"

"If that thing is to marry the one you don't love?"

"Yes,appa! I'll do anything for you be cause you're my father" Seeing his daughter's love for him makes his tears to fall.

"Sunny, I borrowed a lot of money from the Choi family but now I can't pay it yet. Mr.Choi said that I have to pay him now or I have to let you to marry his daughter. Can you help me?"-Mr.Lee is now bursting into tears.

He can't stand seeing his daughter to sacrifice for him. Sunny is shock.

She will do anything for her appa but it still shock her a little bit.

"When do I have to go,appa?"

"Tomorrow they will get you here at 8 a.m" Sunny stands up, says goodnight to her father and walking into her room.

 

*Meanwhile at the Choi's mansion*

"SooYoung, tomorow you are going to be married"

"What? Are you kidding me?"-SooYoung's eyes open widely.

She can not believe what her father just said.

"No. This is serious. Tomorrow it's your wedding day so be prepare!"

"But how I get married if I don't even know who she or he is?"

"Just be prepare. You just have to marry her. That's all"

SooYoung herself knows that she can not disagree with her father "Yes,appa"