Chapter 11

I'll do anything for you
Sunny eats in silence while SooYoung and Yuri giggle and tease each other. It makes Sunny hurt and she can't even have the dare to look at the couple. "Ahhhhh... So full. Let's go baby. I want to go on a sweat little date with you... Thank you, Sunny-shi. You're a great cook." - Yuri said. "Let's go baby!" - SooYoung pulls Yuri to leave the table without looking at Sunny. They are holding hand in hand. Sunny just look at them with a sad look. "I won't go home to night" - It's the only sentence that SooYoung said before she go outside with Yuri. *** Sunny starts cleaning again and she decides to clean SooYoung's room now. She opens the door. The dark room is filled up with clothes everywhere on the messy bed. Sunny smiles weakly. But she soon starts cleaning the room. Sunny is cleaning the drawer then she discovers a photo frame. In the photo is SooYoung hugging and kissing a girl's cheek. But what makes Sunny confused is that the girl is not Yuri. It's a long blonde hair girl, white skin and she looks like an American... -To be continue- *************** Hi guys! :)) This is a short update for you guys. Sorry for the long missing these days :)) Enjoy reading, subscribe and upvote!!!!!!!!!!!!