i. the thing about jongin

Love (and other crazy things)

the thing about jongin is that he's too hot to just be friends with.

just go ask his mom, or the ice cream vendor down the street, or one of the girls who are a part of his fanclub.

But please don't ask me. it's hard enough as it is. i'm his faithful best friend kyungsoo, and right now i'm stuck in a rather tragic situation. the thing is, i have a bad habit of barging through doors without bothering to knock (like excuse you, this is 2013, who bothers knocking?). and another thing is that jongin's got a bad habit of not locking doors.

if you're not smart enough to put two and two together, here's what happened:

so there i was, whistling as i jumped to the bathroom like the enthusiastic guy that i am,and there was jongin, showering buck when i opened the door. If you ask me what i did, then i would have told you that i kept my cool (which i really did) and that i closed the space between me and jongin and him then and there. (It's obviously a lie since i had the whole innocent guy thing going on).

okay so what i honestly did was blush and fumbled with my hands while my eyes were glued to jongin--droplets were clinging to his skin, and the lights decided to be a and help the water glisten against his toned back, down to his really lower back and tanned legs.

you know, i'm an art major and that, my friends, is a masterpiece.

"if you're done checking me out, close the door." He instructs and since he didnt tell me to leave and close the door, or to just close the door behind me; i chose the later because we all know that i'm a teenage guy with hormones that need to be subdued.

if i tell you in detail about what happened next, it would be really rated. but i'll give you a clue: it involved drenched and later discarded clothes, kissing, slurping, , grinding, , crying out.loud, curses and a lot of death threats if i didnt open up immediately.

so why am i telling you this?

i don't know. maybe it's just cause i want to brag about the fact that i'm not just friends anymore with the guy who was too hot to be friends with. the end.