chapter five; his parents

When the Wedding Bells Ring

 

chapter five ; his parents

28k6flk.jpg

»Love comes again though you leave me.

-Evening Sky; Ailee

 

I look up and let out a heavy sigh. I put a paper inside my pocket and I fish out my phone. It’s still early. Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly and go inside the shop.

“Annyeonghaeseyo, is anyone here?” I ask as I let my feet step inside the shop.

“Good morning and welcome to…” a guy stops greeting me and look at my face. His eyes didn’t move a bit. He keeps staring at me.

“So, what bring you here?” he asks. I lower my head, embarrassing to see his face.

“I’m sorry because I was so rude yesterday.” he nods in understanding. Then, he lets me sit on the chair. I land my and cross my leg.

“That’s alright.” he says and smiles. I blush a bit.

“So, what’s your name again?”

“My name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay. Come on, let me introduce to you a place where we can talk about this since it was opened yesterday.” he says and grabs my hand without hesitant. I startle and walk with him to the place he mentioned earlier. I look at his side face. It’s really beautiful. Oh, my gosh! No, I don’t have a feeling towards him.

“What would you like, sir?” the owner of the café asks. He looks at the menu and chooses his orders.

“I would like macaroon and a cup of hot chocolate with whip on top. How about you, Sarang?” he looks at me and blinks his eyes couple of times. I make a fake smile.

“Erm…Just a glass of fresh orange juice, please.”

“One glass of fresh orange juice,  a glass of apple juice, two glasses of green tea, a cup of mocha, six slices of Rialto Chocolate cake, two plates of crispy puff, and a plate of filled-mint chocolate.” my jaw drops and I look at him. How are you going to pay it and who are going to finish all of these?

“Don’t worry. I’ll call my friends to come over.” he says and grabs my hand. He doesn’t care holding my hand but I feel really awkward. I sit on a round chair. Lay is staring at me all the time so I’ve to act like I don’t care and look around the place.

Our orders arrive and Lay is still looking at me. He makes my face blushes a bit.

“What are you staring at?” I ask him and he tries to make eye contact.

“Nope, you’re beautiful.” he says. I blush and take a sip on my orange juice.

“Who are coming later?” he looks outside and turns back to me.

“You will know it later. I had called them to come over and they said yes.” I tilt my head, confuse. We have a talk while waiting the others.

“So, are you agree with this arranged marriage?” he asks suddenly as he takes a bite on his macaroon. I lower my eyes to avoid making eye contact with him. Then, I shrug. There is a silence between us. I don’t know how to start a conversation with him since we just met yesterday and it’s really awkward. I take another sip and slowly put the glass on the table. I look up and we meet eyes again. Oh, my! Stop looking at me like that. It’s so embarrassing. I mentally slap my face and smack my head.

“Hey!” Lay says as he waves to someone. I turn my head and widen my eyes. Oh, no! I’m doom.

“Hey, you’re here too, Sarang?” Kai takes a seat beside me. Luhan sits beside Kai.

“What took you so long?” Lay asks as he playfully punches Luhan’s arm. Luhan pouts at Kai.

“He’s the one who late.” Kai widen his eyes and about to attack him but suddenly, a couple walks toward our table. Their faces look like they are in late 50s.

“Introducing, this is my father and that is my mother.” Lay says to me. I stand up and quickly bow to the without reason. That’s weird.

“Aw, she’s nice, filial and pretty. You chose the right person.” I make a ‘what-the-fudge’ face to Kai and Luhan including Lay.

Kai and Luhan shrug and turn their attentions to Lay. Okay, I’m doom.

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Updated! ;AAAA; Had u heard Sunggyu's new solo? ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; Beautiful, right? ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; I cried when I watched the video. ;AAAA; Its so beautiful! Sorry, short update. ;AAA; Comment after reading this please. ><" I work hard on this. ><"

 

» layout credit