chapter four; Zhang Yixing

When the Wedding Bells Ring

 

chapter four; Zhang yixing

28k6flk.jpg

»Tears fall when I see you. I can't have you but I want you.

-Feel So Bad; Infinite

 

He had already finished cooking my breakfast. Whoa, that’s fast. I look at his dishes that he cooked for me. It looks so delicious. I quickly grab my plate and chopsticks. I haven’t taste his cooking for a while and I’m really miss his cooking. As I’m going to take a first bite the doorbell suddenly rings. Then I can hear someone’s knocking the door.

“Sarang-ah, are you at home right now?” I know that voice. It is Kai’s voice. I turn to Sehun but he’s already vanishes into the thin air. I sigh and walk to the door. I lazily open the door and throw a ‘what-are-you-doing-here’ face.

“Erm, did we disturb you?” Luhan asks. Yes, definitely. You guys are disturbing my life with Sehun oppa right now and how’s that boy beside you anyway?

“Oh, this is Zhang Yixing or…” Luhan hasn’t finishes his words but the odd guy already cuts him.

“Or you can call me Lay.” he smiles. For some reasons, his smile reminds me of Sehun. My, I brag about this.

“Oh, okay. So, what do you want?” I ask sarcastically. Then, there’s a silence between us.

“Can we have a talk inside?” I nod my head and lead them to my living room.

---

“WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO MARRY HIM?” I look at them and throw some deathly glares for each of them. What? Do you guys think I can’t handle my life? I sigh heavily and throw myself on the couch.

“I can’t believe this. You came all the way here just to tell about this?” Luhan eyes to Kai. They exchange glares. Then, my eyes stop to Lay, who is still in confuse mode. I eye him from top to toe. He doesn’t look like my type.

“We’re sorry for telling not on the right time you this and didn’t tell you earlier.” I let out a heavy sigh. Yeah, you definitely come to the wrong time. I’m having a great day with Sehun right now and can you guys stop bothering me? By the way, Sehun will stay with me forever. So, what am I afraid of? It doesn’t mind if we didn’t have children because I really didn’t care of that. I only care for Sehun to stay by my side. I don’t care about you guys except Sehun.

“Guys, I’m fine. I’m just not ready yet. I can’t marry a guy that I didn’t know after Sehun’s death.” I start to tear up. Luhan comes nearer to me and comforts me.

“I know how you feel, Sarang.” he pats my back, trying to comfort me even though it’s worthless.

“Guys, please get out from my house right now.” I say, still crying with my palms covering my face.

“But…”

“NOW!” I yell and point the door, the way out from my house. They stand up and walk slowly to the door. Then, Luhan closes the door. Me? I’m still crying and I don’t know why. My feelings toward Sehun would never die, never. A soft touch lands on my head. I look up and it’s Sehun. He smiles and hugs me.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t marry him. I don’t know who the heck that guy is.” Sehun nods his head weakly. I can feel he’s worry about me right now.

“Sarang-ah, I need to tell you this.” he speaks. I look deeply into his eyes even though my eyes are blurry.

“Well, you know that I’m already dead…”

“No! You’re not! You’re in front of me now! You’re not dead.” I spit and burst into tears. He lets out a heavy sigh.

“I need you to marry someone or else, I’ll not rest in peace up there.” he says. I look up and widen my eyes in shock. Why? Why? Tell me why? Sehun cups my chin and weakly throws a smile.

“I had promised you that I’ll marry you but I broke the promise right? I need you to marry Lay even though you don’t even know him. I can’t rest in peace since I broke your promise. And you don’t want to see your lover gloomy or tortured right?” I slowly nod my head. He then smiles and softly pinches my cheeks.

“Aigoo, you such a cutie when you’re smiling while crying.” he says. I smile and push his hands.

“Yah, I’m not a baby. Don’t treat me like a baby.” I hug him again. I love to hug him. He’s a huggable like my teddy bear.

“Enough crying, go and finish your breakfast. You’ll sick if you don’t take your breakfast.” I hold his hand while walking to the dining room. He really concerns about me and that’s why I love him more than anyone else in this world.

 

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; not commenting eh? sungyeol will hunt u this night. ;) I can't stop replaying kim sunggyu's 1st solo album teaser! ;aaaaa; i really love 41 days, only tears (acoustic version), i need you and another me. ;aaaa; his voice! btw, ignore those typos or grammar mistakes. ^^ 

He's hot and I know it. ;) He's my boy anyway. //flips hair//

» layout credit