chapter three; when dream comes true

When the Wedding Bells Ring

 

chapter three ; when dream comes true

28k6flk.jpg

»The twinkling eyes that only looked at me

-With...; Infinite

I open my eyes. The first thing I see is ceiling. I sit up in sitting position. I’m in my room. It was a dream, only a dream. But it was the sweetest dream ever. I look to my left. Then, I see a body beside me. My heart thumps. Who’s that? What’s this person doing in my bedroom? Slowly, I pull the blanket from the person’s face. I jump in shock and almost fall from my bed. It’s Sehun! He sleeps soundly and…Oh, my God. He’s shirtless. Am I imagining stuff again? I try to touch his face. Yes, it’s him! So, I’m not dreaming!

“Erm…Day already?” he says and stretches his arms like a cute kitten. My jaw drops. I look at him with a disbelief face. I thought it was only a dream but I was wrong literally.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he asks. I slowly shake my head.

“Oh, I guess you’ve never seen my chocolate abs right?” he smirks. I palm my face and shake my head. Gosh, he has never change. He gets up and goes to the toilet. Again, I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. He’s still alive? Minutes later, he goes out from the toilet. I’m still on the bed, staring my blanket. Sehun goes to my bed and pulls my blanket.

“Well, get up. Rise and shine!” he says and starts to sing Johnny Cash’s you’re My Sunshine. For some reasons, I feel like want to cry as he starts to sing that song.

“Oppa, you’ll never leave me right?” I ask him with curiosity. He looks at me and sits at the edge of my bed. Then, he messes my hair and shakes his head.

“I’ll be here with you.” I curve a smile. I know that he will never leave me. I get up and go to the bathroom, taking a nice and warm shower.

“No peeking.” I say. Sehun winks and throws a naughty smirk at me. I roll my eyes and lock the door. After taking a nice bath, I go outside and Sehun is not in my room.

“Where’s Sehun?” I look him around the house but I can’t find him. Finally, I give up searching for him. With a heavy heart, I sit on the couch and sigh. And again, my tears begin to flow out. So, today is my last day with him. I cry and cry. My eyes are swollen. He lied to me. He broke his promise again. Then, miracle comes. I feel like someone’s hugging me from back. I look behind me, it is him.

“I’m sorry for leaving you without leaving any notes.” he says, still back hugging me. Please, don’t let go of this embrace.  I want to stay like this forever. Sehun ruffles my hair.

“I’m going to miss you.” he says. I smile for a while. Then, it fades away. I really don’t know what he meant.

---

Sehun carries me in bridal style downstairs. I feel like I’ve marry him for couple of years. I rest my head on his chest. No, I can’t hear his heartbeat. He’s a spirit or something like that anyway. Sehun then puts me on the couch.

“Let me cook for you.” he says and goes to the kitchen. Wait, can a spirit cook? Is he really going to cook? I shake my head in disbelief. Then, he starts to speak.

“You know what, we haven’t eaten that pepero. How I wish we can have that moment. Too bad I can’t eat.” he mumbles. Erm, Sehun-ah, I can hear you. I mentally palm my face and walk towards him. Then, I back hug him. We stay like that.

“Oppa, please don’t leave me.” I say, still back hugging him. Sehun turns to me and smiles. He touches my cheeks. Slowly, he peeks on my lips. I really love the way he kisses me.

“I love you and I’ll stay with you, FOREVER.” I hug him tightly.

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Updated! Sorry, it's a short update. ><" Can't think. My head hurts. ;AAA; Please leave a comment and thanks for subscribing. ;~~~~~; I really love you guys! ;AAAAA; Commenting on my fic is really meaningful. ;AAAAAA; I work hard on this fic. No silent readers, please. *Even though I'm one of them. XD ROFL* Comment this or I'll tell Gyu oppa. He's eyeing on u right now. OuO

» layout credit