chapter ten; finale - the wedding day

When the Wedding Bells Ring

 

 

chapter ten; finale - the wedding day

28k6flk.jpg

»I just can't do anything without you

-That's My Fault;  SPEED

 

It's the wedding day. The day that I'll be Lay's wife. The day that I'll be separated with Sehun. I sigh and wipe my tears away. 

"Why are you crying?" Lissa, my pen-pal asks. I smile and shake my head. Nothing. Just nothing. I look into the reflection of the mirror. Sehun is smiling at me and says that I look so beautiful. I smile shyly.

I take a deep breath and my friends clap their hands.

"You look so beautiful, Sarang!"

"Yeah! Lay oppa is so lucky to have you." Tup! My heart beats hardly. Definitely, I'll miss Sehun oppa. 

"Thanks, guys." I say and a fake smile curves. Lissa elbows my arm.

"Yah, a bride should look happy."

"I'm happy but I just can't express it." 

---

I take a deep breath before entering the hallway. Then, the doors swing open. I see Lay's friends, the EXO brothers (take note that Sehun is not an idol and also the other EXO members) are clapping their hands cheerfully. Sehun is beside me, walking slowly. My heart beats faster as I arrive in front. 

Lay is looking at me without blinking his eyes. He stunts with my looks, I guess.

Then, the wedding ceremony begins. I wait for him to kiss me.

"You may kiss now." I look at his eyes, then to Sehun who is behind Lay. Sehun smiles and nods his head slightly. He knows that deep inside my heart that I still love him. Lay's face slowly approaches mine and he kisses me on the lips. The people start to clap their hands. I search for Sehun and he's gone. No! It can't be. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Lay asks. I  wake up from my daze and nod my head, giving him a fake smile.

"Yes. Yes I am. I just can't express how much happy I am now."

We go to the place where we will seat and the special invitees will do a performance. I excuse myselff to go to the toilet.

"Sehun oppa~ Where are you?" I whisper. No sound. No answer. No more Sehun. I smile bitterly. He's gone now. He is resting in peace. A soft touch lands on my shoulder. I look up and see the reflection of the mirror, it's Sehun. He smiles and waves a goodbye. I smile back and wave hi a goodbye.

"Thanks, Sarang. I love you." he says. The bells suddenly ring from nowhere. Sehun fades away, going to his place. 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES; OH FINISH! FINISH! AND FINISH! XDD THANKS, GUYS! ^^ AND I KNOW IT'S A SHORT ENDING. MIANHAE! XD

 

» layout credit