chapter one; please stay by my side

When the Wedding Bells Ring

 

chapter one ; Please stay by my side

28k6flk.jpg

»I love you. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

-Only Tears; Infinite

 

Flashback

I walked with Sehun while holding his hand. We swung our hand back and forward. It was Pepero Day and we’re going to buy pepero. How sweet. By the way, it’s his idea anyway. After buying chocolate coated pepero, we went to a park, a park where the lovey dovey loves to go on a date.

Suddenly, Sehun left me behind. I tried to chase him but he was too fast for a cute and small girl like me. Also, he has long legs that could make he ran further and faster.

“Yah, Sehun oppa! Wait for me would you?” I yelled. I stopped for a while and wiped my sweats. Why I must chase him anyway? He wouldn’t leave me because I’m his lover. Now, where did he go?

Unexpectedly, my eyes were covered by someone. I touched the person’s hands. Rough. I could tell it was Sehun oppa.

“Sehun oppa~” I cooed. He laughed and appeared with a camera on his hands. I didn’t know that he brought along camera with him. That sneaky guy.

“I got you now!” he teased, taking ugly photos of me while I was still out of breath.

“Yah! Oppa~ Delete that photos now!” I instructed him. He stuck out his tongue to me and ran away. I chased him like I chased a little child that stole my favourite ice cream.

“Yah! Please delete that ugly photos of mine now.” I begged. He didn’t bother and still running away from me. Oppa, I’m tired of playing this tagging game. Could we stop now and just deleted those photos?

“Oppa, I’m tired. Can we stop for a while?” I said and sat on a bench under the tree. He walked towards me and sat beside me. Sehun chuckled and messed my hair. I pushed his hand and pinched him on the arm.

“Ouch! That’s hurt!” he said and pinched my chubby cheeks.

“Oppa, don’t you dare do that again or I’ll divorce you.” I teased. Divorce? We haven’t married yet! Silly me.

“Nae, Kim Sarang. I promise that I’ll never do that to you again. Except after we get married.” he slowly spoke the last sentence. I widened my eyes and pinched him again on the arm.

“Yah, you are so corny!” I said and slightly chuckled. He rested his head on my shoulder. Then, he rose up the camera, taking beautiful photo of us.

“Kimchi~” we said with rhythm and synchronize. I smiled widely as I could. After taking photos, we went to my house. I held his hand tightly because I don’t want to lose him. He’s too precious for me.

“Yah, it hurts. Why do you want to hold my hand tightly?” I smiled and hugged his arm.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to lose you. Promise me that you’ll marry Me.” we made a pinky swear.

“Nae, I promise to you. I’ll forever be with you.” he smiled to me and kissed me on my lips. I smiled and we walked across the road. I was still hugging his arm. For some odd reasons, I felt something bad would happen in just any minute.

A car suddenly speeded up to us. My eyes widened in shock. I screamed, hoping for some people could hear my screams. I felt like someone pushed me over the pedestrian way. My arm injured. Blood flowed out rapidly from my wound. I searched for Sehun. I finally saw him, at the road. He’s lying on the road with blood covered his body. I tried to approach him but it was too hurt for me to see his body. Then, I could hear someone’s screaming and everything went dark and black. I thought it’s going to be the end.

End of flashback

 

I slowly open my eyes. I had a bad dream. I turn to Sehun who is lying on the bed, still unconscious. Tears begin to flow rapidly from my eyes. How I wish we never crossed that darn road. I hold his hand gently.

“Oppa, please don’t go. You promised to me that you’ll stay by my side forever.” I whisper into his ear. I hope he can hear it. Suddenly, his hand moves a bit. Oppa, he is awake now! I try to control my happy emotion. So, I quickly call the doctor. A doctor rushes into the room. Then he instructs me to wait outside. I follow his orders and wait outside. Sehun’s friends, Kai and Luhan come and greet me.

“Hey, Kim Sarang. How’s he now?” Luhan asks to me. I shrug. But, I did see his hand moved.

“I saw his hand was moving so I called the doctor. Oh, I hope he’s fine.” I pray, hoping that we can meet again. I don’t want to end like this. It really hurts. I really love him. He’s everything to me. I can’t live without him by my side. He also promised to me that will stay by my side forever. No, he can’t die right now.

Hours later, the door opens and doctor comes out. I pray and pray for him. Please, I want to hear happy news. I look at the doctor. Then, my heart cracks. I can tell that he will give bad news.

“I’m sorry, Miss Kim. We couldn’t save him. I’m really sorry. He’s now rest in peace.” I collapse. Tears fall from my eyes. Kai grabs me and tries to comfort me. No! It can’t be! He promised to me that he will stay beside me forever! He broke his promise! Oh Sehun, please don’t go. I love you.

“Oppa!” I yell. Kai and Luhan jump in shock. I fall again on the floor. Then, both of them bow to the doctor and drag me to the car. I sit behind, still crying. How I wish I can die beside Sehun that time. Luhan comforts me again and again.

“Don’t cry. I know he is with us right now. He’s looking at you. Sehun doesn’t want his lover to cry.” Luhan says and he brushes my hair.

“It sounds creepy when you say like that, hyung.” Kai interrupts. Little did I know someone’s is eyeing on us.

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Blah blah blah. IDK what to say here. Please comment after reading this chapter. I want to know your opinions about my story so that I can improve more. ^^ BTW, I seriously love this layout! Thank you angela_styles for this lovely story layout. <3

» layout credit