MP3 Player

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “Someone’s mp3 player?” You held it up before the wide-eyed boy beside you raised his hand.

                “Why would you put your mp3 player in the bag? It could have gotten damaged, you Pabo!” Eunae blurted before Miyoung slapped her in the arm and smiled back at the two of you, “Kyungsoo and Miso. How cute. Palliyah.” Then you two got up and headed to the closet. He closed the door behind you two, before Eunae shouted, “Seven minutes starts now!”

                “Um, here you go.” You held out his MP3 before he took it gently with a shy smile, “Thanks.”

                “So, what’s your favorite song?” You asked quietly, trying to spark up a conversation as the two of you sat down beside the door. He chuckled before smiling, “I really like Travis McCoy’s Billionaire.”

                “Really? Can you sing it?” You asked excitedly before he blushed, “Ah, I guess I can.” You clapped before he straightened up and started singing.

                “Wah! You’re so good!” Your jaw dropped before you blushed, “Your voice is amazing! And your English is so nice!” He laughed sheepishly before shrugging, “Ah, I really love singing, so I practice really hard. Thank you.”

                “No! Thank you! Thanks for letting me hear you sing!” You gushed.

                “Ah, please, you’re giving me too much praise.” He blushed madly before you shook your head and asked, “How long have you been singing?” He thought for a moment and smiled before looking back to you, “For a long time now. Ever since I was young.”

                “Wow, that’s incredible!” You awed before hugging your knees up close, “I’m not going to lie. Your voice is really amazing. It’s been a long time since I’ve listened to someone sing this good…can I hear you sing again in the future?”

                “Ah, of course…thank you, for listening.” He nodded before you giggled, “So, tell me more about yourself, Kyungsoo. What do you like to do?” He blushed again before shyly answering, “Ah…I like to do a lot of things.”

                “Like what? Come on, don’t be shy.” You nudged him softly before he shrugged and took a deep breath. Then he thought for a moment before chuckling, “Arraso…but don’t laugh, okay?” You nodded before leaning in slightly.

                “I like to cook. Right now I’m aiming to become a singer, but if I don’t make it, I definitely want to be a chef.” He blushed as your eyes widened before scratching the back of his head lightly.

                “Ah, I hope it’s not too much of me to ask to be able to eat your cooking some time,” You smiled shyly before he grinned, “No! I would love to.”

                “Chincha?” You gasped, surprised before he nodded adorably, “Only the guys have tasted my cooking. I’d like to get your opinion, too.” You clapped excitedly before sighing, “You’re the first guy that I’ve met that likes cooking. I think that’s really awesome. And you can sing so beautifully! Like melting chocolate!”

                “Ah…thanks.” He blushed again and looked down hands before you nodded.

                “I think there should be more guys like you around.” You replied quietly before looking up when his lips suddenly touched yours. The kiss was so gentle and sweet. It took you a moment before you realized what was happening. Your eyes widened and you gasped before Kyungsoo swiftly pulled back, blurting, “Ah! Mianhamnida! I didn’t mean to—I didn’t know you were going to—I’m so sorry—I meant to kiss your cheek! Ah! I’m so very sorry!” He quickly got up and bowed 90° before you got up and shook your head, laughing, “Aniya!”

                “I’m so sorry, Miso.” He blushed madly before you took him by the hand lightly.

                “No, really, it’s fine. Please don’t apologize!” You giggled before pulling him in and giving him a peck on the cheek, “That was really cute.” He blushed even more, but you saw the smile play onto his lips before the door suddenly opened without warning.

                “Did you two do anything?” Eunae frowned at you two before you shook your head. Then she sighed in disappointment before shaking her finger at Kyungsoo, replying, “You should try to be more manly there, Kyungsoo.” He blushed before you laughed and gave his hand a small squeeze. You let go before following Eunae back to the living room where Kyungsoo sat beside you again for the rest of the night.


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?