Bendy Straw

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “Um…A bendy straw…” You frowned slightly when you pulled the pink bendy straw before Eunae put her hands on her hips and glanced around, “Seriously, guys? That’s the best you can do?” Sehun got up onto his feet before glaring back at her.

                “I don’t see you coming up with any better idea.” He snapped back at her before shuffling his way to the closet door. Miyoung nudged you before you quickly got up and followed him. As soon as you stepped in, he closed the door behind you before Eunae shouted from the other side, “Seven minutes starts now!”

                “Um…hi, Sehun.” You looked back up to him before he stared back at you with blank eyes. You blushed again before looking back to your shoes. He sighed before leaning onto the door and crossing his arms.

                “Sorry, I’m not really good at these kind of things. That’s why I never attend any parties, but my stupid hyungs always drag me along.” Sehun muttered quietly after a long moment of silence before you glanced back up to him.

                “No…same here. This is the first time I’m playing, so I don’t really even understand what’s going on.” You chuckled nervously before he looked back to you in surprise, “Really?” You nodded before looking away from him again and to the back wall, “Yeah, I don’t have a lot of friends. Never had…so that was why I was kind of surprised when Eunae and Miyoung started talking to me.”

                “Do you know the point of this game?” He tilted his head slightly with wide eyes before you shrugged embarrassedly, “Um…no? Sorry…” He suddenly chuckled before you blushed even more. Sehun shook his head before smiling, “No, no. It’s fine. Don’t be.”

                “I told you…” You fanned your face slightly before Sehun uncrossed his arms and turned to you.

                “Do you want me to show you?” He asked sincerely before you bit your bottom lip and shrugged again, “Sure…” Then he smiled charmingly before leaning in as he whispered, “Arraso, close your eyes.” You slowly closed your eyes before feeling him near you.

                “Take a deep breath and just relax.” He instructed quietly before you nodded and did as he instructed. Silence followed afterwards and nothing happened, so you opened your eyes before suddenly feeling his smooth lips press against yours. You gasped in surprised and quickly stepped back before Sehun straightened up.

                “Ah, mianhae, was that your first?” He raised a brow before your cheeks turned red. Then he scratched the back of his head and took a step back before you quickly stopped him, “Jamkkaman—” You blurted before he looked back to you.

                “Um…it’s okay…” You bit onto your bottom lip again, nervously, before a small smile broke onto his face.

                “Should we try again?” He chuckled lightly before stepping up to you again. You nodded before he slowly leaned in again. Then you closed your eyes before feeling his lips press against yours again. This time, you kissed him back before he leaned in even more. You felt his hands slowly circle your waist before taking a step forward to deepen the kiss. He nibbled lightly onto your bottom lip and you parted her lips slightly before he slipped his tongue into mouth.

                You sighed into the kiss before reaching out and pulling him closer by the collar. He chuckled and you felt the smirk on his lips against yours before he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer. You kissed him back passionately before slightly as his arms slithered up your side. Sehun grunted lightly before pushing you against the wall and kissing you more aggressively.

                You let go of his collar before wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in even more. Then suddenly, without a warning, the door burst open before you heard Eunae’s loud voice practically shout, “DANG! MAKNAE IS GETTING SOME!”

                You gasped and quickly pushed Sehun away before turning to see everyone laughing and cheering you two on. Sehun glared at them and shot Eunae a death stare before grabbing your hand gently and pulling you out. Then he pulled you back to the couch before sitting down and pulling you onto his lap where you guys sat together for the rest of the night.


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?