Let The Party Begin!

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “Yah! Miso! You’re late!” Eunae burst as soon as the door opened. Before you could reply, she grabbed you and yanked you inside. You stumbled in after her as she pulled you into the living room where everyone else was.

                “Ah, Miso! You’re finally here!” Miyoung grinned excitedly before getting up and hurrying over to you to give you a hug. You hugged her back she pulled back with a smile, “Are you hungry?”

                “Aniya, I ate already.” You answered politely before Eunae rolled her eyes and pinched your cheek gently, “Yah, Miso, it’s just us! No need to be so polite! Geezus, you and Miyoung, I swear!” She laughed out loud before turning her attention to the other guys and girls scattered about the room. She cleared before shouting over all the ruckus, “Hey, guys! I want you guys to meet Miso! She’s the new transfer student! Let’s all give her a warm welcome!”

                “Hey, Miso!” The others chorused before you felt your cheeks heat up slightly, “Hi, guys.” You waved back gently before Miyoung glanced over to Eunae.

                “So, should we start?” Miyoung raised a brow before Eunae’s eyes widened and sparked mischievously, “Oh yeah! Let’s start the game!”

                “Game? What game?” You blurted as Miyoung led you over to the couch while Eunae left to go grab something from the kitchen.

               “How are you liking SM Academy so far, Miso?” Someone asked before you turned to see a handsome smiling face.

                “Um…” You hesitated before the guy sitting beside him hit him lightly on the shoulder, laughing, “Yah, hyung. You can’t just ask her random questions without introducing yourself first!” The smiling guy’s cheeks turned red before his dongsaeng turned back to you and grinned, “I’m Kai and he’s Suho.”

                “Mianhamnida,” Suho blushed before you nodded, “It’s okay.”

                “Oh! Oh! I’m Chanyeol! Nice to meet you, Miso!” A tall guy shouted from near the television before you glanced over to see the other two guys also turn around. The shorter one flashed you a cute smile before chuckling, “Annyeong! I’m Baekhyun.” The other boy only stared blankly at you before sighing, “Sehun.” Then the three of them turned their attention back to the game on the screen.

                “And I’m Kyungsoo.” The wide eyed boy beside you smiled kindly before you returned the smile, “Hi.” There was a loud banging sound from the kitchen before you all looked up and saw Eunae stumbling back into the room with a bag in her hands. She sighed heavily before Chanyeol laughed, “You’re so loud!”

                “So are you!” Eunae shot back before glaring at them, “Why the heck did you guys put such stupid and random things in here?! Seriously!” She groaned before dropping the bag onto the wooden coffee table in front of you guys.

                “Well, you said to pick whatever around the house! So we did!” Sehun shrugged before she shook her head, “Whatever, you guys are still stupid!” Then she huffed before turning to you with an excited grin, “Okay, Miso, since you got here last, you pick first!”

                “Pick what?” Your eyes widened as your heart skipped a beat.

                “We’re playing Seven Minutes in Heaven. You just stick your hand in and pick an item from the bag.” Miyoung smiled before you frowned, “And then what?

                “And then you get to spend seven minutes with one of us!” Kai smirked before you felt your cheeks get hot with a blush as Miyoung nudged you forward. You sighed inwardly before leaning forward and sticking your hand in. You grabbed the first object that you touched before pulling it out....