Spoon

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “Um…I hope this spoon hasn’t been used…” You pulled out the spoon from the bag before the short and perky guy quickly jumped up, blurting, “No! It hasn’t! I was going to use it to eat yogurt, but then Eunae stole it from me and threw it in the bag!”

                “It’s my spoon anyways, so how can I be stealing it?” Eunae snapped back at him before Miyoung shook her head in disbelief, muttering under her breath, “Seriously, Baekhyun, you’re so stupid sometimes.”

                “I am not!” He pouted cutely before you giggled at how adorable he was.

                “Baek, I’ll go for you if you don’t want to,” Kai sat up before Baekhyun shoved Kai back down onto his seat, bursting, “Aniya! Come on, Miso!” He hurried into the closet before you followed him, laughing. You shut the door behind you before hearing Eunae shout from the other side, “Arraso! Seven minutes starts now!”

                “Hi, Miso! Aren’t you glad that you got a handsome guy like me?” Baekhyun smirked before you burst out laughing. He laughed with you before shaking his head as he added, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m just kidding!”

                “No, no, it’s fine! You’re really funny,” You giggled before he blushed and covered his face.

                “Ah, I’m not trying to be funny,” He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair before smiling sheepishly back at you, “Miyoung’s right, I’m pretty stupid, aren’t I?” You quickly shook your head before grinning, “Aniya. I think you’re really charming. You made me laugh without trying, so I’m already having a really good time.”

                “Even though we’re not doing anything yet?” He broke out into an eye smile and you felt your heart skip a beat before giggling, “Mwuh? Are you trying to tell me something?” His eyes widened before he quickly shook his head, “Ani! Agh! I’m so stupid! I didn’t mean it that way! Ah, I’m sorry!” He groaned and face palmed himself.

              “Yah, it’s fine.” You shook your head before teasingly adding, “Besides, you’re too cute. I can’t try anything on you.” You reached out and poked him on the nose before he huffed and pouted cutely again, “Cute, like a puppy?”

                “Ne. Cute like a puppy.” You nodded before he shrugged, “I may be cute, but I’m pretty fierce, you know?” He raised a challenging brow and you felt his aura change before frowning, “Really? No way. I can’t imagine it.”

                “Oh, really?” He smirked before stepping up to you. Your eyes widened and you stepped back before giggling, “Mwuh? What are you going to do?” He arched a brow before closing in on you. You took another step back before finding yourself pressed against the door. He closed in on you and pressed his palms against the door on either side of you before whispering, “What do you want me to do?”

                You bit onto your bottom lip for a moment before smiling, “Kiss me.”

                He flashed you a mischievous grin before capturing your lips with his own. You leaned forwards slightly and gently grabbed onto his shirt before he chuckled against your lips and pushed you back against the door. He kissed you passionately and deepened the kiss before you heard footsteps outside of the door.

                “They’re coming.” You breathe as you broke the kiss before Baekhyun smirked and kissed you again, whispering, “It’ll be fine.” You heard a little click behind you and expected the door to open when instead there was a sudden pounding on the door.

                “YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOU OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW! YA NASTY!” Eunae screamed from the other end before you burst into laughter. Baekhyun smirked before kissing you again, “Shall we continue?” You kissed him back before shaking your head, “Come on. We can continue later. She sounds like she might rip down the door.”

                “Ara, ara. Promise me we will.” He winked at you before unlocking the door.

                “Promise.” You giggled before Eunae smacked Baekhyun upside the head.


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?