Pen

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “I got a—Pen!” You laughed lightly when you saw the fancy pen before Kai immediately stood up and smirked at you. Eunae and Miyoung glanced at each other before looking back to you with a sigh as Eunae replied, “Um. Good luck, Miso.”

                “Good luck? With what?” You frowned before Kai reached over and took the pen from you,

                “With me.” He arched a y brow and then took your hand before leading you into the closet.

                “If he tries to do anything to you, just knee him in the balls, okay?!” Eunae shouted before you felt your heart skip a beat. While Kai stopped and glanced back to shoot her a glare as he snapped, “I’m not like that! Don’t scare her!”

                “You’re a player!” Miyoung stuck out her tongue before he sighed in annoyance and shook his head. Then he pushed you into the closet before closing it behind him. You heard the door click shut before he the lights and Eunae shouted on the other side, “Seven minutes start now!”

                “So, Miso, right?” He grinned before you nodded quietly, “Kai.”

                “I’m not really as bad as they made me out to be.” He chuckled embarrassedly before you felt your tense muscles loosen a little when you saw his demeanor soften to a more chill aura. Then he scratched the back of his head as if nervously before nodding, “We don’t have to do anything.”

                “Arraso, let’s not.” You sighed in relief before he smiled and leaned back onto the door.

                “So, tell me about yourself.” He stuffed his hands into his pockets before you blushed, “Waeyo?”

                “Why not?” He shrugged before you hesitated, “I’m not good at these kind of things…you first.”

                “Okay, sure.” He flashed you another smile before you felt your heart skip a beat as he started, “My real name is Jongin, but I go by Kai. My birthday is on January 14th and I dance a lot.” He turned back to you before chuckling, “See? It’s not that hard. So, now it’s your turn.”

                “Well,” You huffed nervously before crossing your arms, “I’m Miso. I’m a really cautious person, I like to sing, and I think that’s it.”

                “Mwuh? Chincha?” He chuckled before you blushed, “What?”

                “No, no, no. Don’t take it the wrong way. I’m surprised. You should sing me something.” He grinned before you felt your cheeks heart up again as you quickly shook your head, “Aniya.” He frowned in disappointment before pouting slightly as he crossed his arms, “Waeyo?”

                “Because, it’s embarrassing.” You shrugged before he straightened up, “How about this. I’ll show you a dance and then you sing for me? Deal?”

                “How are you going to dance inside a closet? You couldn’t help, but chuckle lightly before he reached out and gently took your hand. Your heart started to beat faster before he smiled back at you, “I’ll show you.” He tugged you lightly into his arms before placing his other arm around your waist.

                “Oh, you meant this kind of dancing?” You blurted before he chuckled, “I know lots of dances. This is the only one I can show you in this tight space.”

                “But I don’t know how to dance?” You blushed before he squeezed your hand gently.

                “Just step onto my feet and I’ll show you.” He smiled before you reluctantly did as he instructed. To your surprise, he didn’t struggle as you two began to dance and sway lightly before you laughed. He laughed along with you before raising a brow, “Your laugh is really cute.

                “Ah, thanks.” You felt your cautious wall crumble. He really wasn’t as scary as Eunae and Miyoung made him sound. He chuckled before you leaned forwards and gave him a light peck on the lips, surprising him, “I’ll give you that instead of singing.” He stared at you for a moment before leaning in to kiss you again. You kissed him back lightly before he deepened the kiss.

                “Okay, I’m going to be opening the door in ten seconds! Please put your clothes back on!” You heard Eunae shout from the other side before breaking the kiss with a giggle. He flashed you another smirk before pulling out his pen again. Then he took your hand before scribbling his number down onto your hand.

                “Wow, you guys actually got dressed on time.” Eunae blurted when she opened the door before you smiled and stepped out with Kai laughing behind you.


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?