Mini Horse Statue

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


                “What the…? A horse statue?” You frowned in confusion when you pulled out the tiny display statue. Eunae groaned before glaring at a certain brown haired boy. Chanyeol only laughed before getting up and following you the closet. He shut the door behind you guys before you heard Eunae shout from the other side, “Seven minutes starts now!”

                “Hi, Miso!” Chanyeol grinned excitedly before you smiled back and nodded, “Hey, Chanyeol.”

                “So, what do you want do for seven minutes?” He grinned before sitting down and crossing his legs. You shrugged before sitting down next to him, laughing lightly, “I don’t know? What should we do?” He thought for a moment before clapping his hands excitedly, “Ah! Let’s play 20 questions while we’re waiting! You can start first!” He turned to you before you nodded, “Arraso…Hmm.” You thought before asking, “So…why did you pick the horse?”

               “Ah!” Chanyeol laughed and you felt your heart flutter when you heard his low hearty laugh before his eyes shined, “Just because it was cool and it was the first thing that I noticed when we got here. So I just threw it in when Eunae said to put in a random object.”

                “Really? That’s it?” You laughed before he nodded and you added, “You’re funny!”

                “Ah, chincha?” His cheeks flushed lightly before you teased, “Is that your question?”

                “Ani! That’s not my question, so don’t answer!” He quickly shook his head before you giggled, “Ara, ara. What’s your question then?” You pulled your knees up to your chest and hugged them before Chanyeol grinned, “Do you like tall guys or short guys?”

                “Tall guys, wae? Do you like tall girls or short girls?” You raised a brow before he straightened up, “I like short girls!” He chuckled before looking back to you, “So, what’s your ideal type?” You felt your cheeks start to get hot before frowning to cover it up as you asked jokingly, “Yah, Chanyeol! Are you hitting on me?”

                “Yah, Miso!” He copied you cutely, “Are you going to answer me?”

                “You first!” You couldn’t help, but giggle. Chanyeol only smiled and shook his head before replying, “Nope. That’s not how the game goes! You have to answer my question before I answer yours!” You blushed before smacking him in the arm lightly.

                “Wah! You hit me!” He pouted before hitting you super softly on the arm.

                “Wow. What a manly hit!” You sarcastically replied before laughing as he crossed his arms.

                “I can’t hit a girl! That’s not right!” He blushed and you hit him again jokingly before grinning, “You’re such a wimp, Chanyeol!” He gasped in shock before blurting, “Am not!”

                “Are too!”

                “Am not!”

                “Are too!”

                “I am not a wimp! I’m braver than you!” He snapped before you raised a challenging brow, “Prove it.” You crossed your arms when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed you by the chin and pulled you in. He kissed you passionately before you gasped and swiftly pulled back.

                “There’s your proof.” He smirked before you blushed madly and stammered, “Ya—Yah!”

                “Who’s the wimp now?” He chuckled and poked you in the forehead, teasingly before your cheeks got even redder. But you refused to be defeated and swiftly pushed his hand away before grabbing him by the collar and yanking him in, kissing him back just as passionately as he had kissed you just seconds ago.

                He kissed you back before you felt the grin on his lips and quickly tried to pull back, but found yourself unable to. Chanyeol had snuck his arms around you without you realizing. You gasped a little into the kiss and he leaned in even more to deepen it before the door suddenly burst open and you heard Eunae shout, “CHANYEOL’S CHEATING ON YOU, BAEK!”

                “What?!” You heard Baekhyun shout before swiftly breaking from Chanyeol. He only chuckled and grinned back at you before Baekhyun barged in and pulled him out of the closet.


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?