Dictionary

⚜ 7 Minutes with EXO K


You struggled for a moment before reaching in with your other hand to get a good grip on whatever the heck your object was. You pulled out the heavy object before lifting it up to see that it was…a dictionary. Eunae face-palmed herself before Miyoung glared over at Suho, “Seriously?”

                “You said whatever and that was the only thing near me, so I put it in.” He chuckled sheepishly before Eunae took the book from you and shooed you two into the closet.

                “Um, hi…again.” You giggled, nervously before Suho smiled in return, “Hello, Miso. It’s nice to meet you.”

                “Oh yeah! Seven minutes start now!” Eunae shouted from the other side before you nodded slowly and looked back to Suho, “It’s nice to meet you, too.”

                “Sorry, I’m always super formal, but that doesn’t mean that you have to be either.” He chuckled lightly before you shook your head, “Aniyo…It’s fine.” You glanced around the small enclosed closet area awkwardly before he shifted and asked, “Do you want to sit down?”

                “Ah, sure.” You waited for him to sit before sitting down beside him.

                “So, how’s the transfer? Is SM Academy super different from your old school?” Suho asked conversely before you shook your head. You didn’t really want to talk about school. You just wanted to hang out. Not that you were expecting anything, because you really weren’t. But you wanted to make new friends, so you smiled back at him, sweetly, “Oh, it’s a lot better! I’m really thankful that I got to transfer. I didn’t have many friends at my old school.”

                “Mwuh? Chincha? Waeyo?” He raised a curious brow before you shrugged, “I don’t really know. Maybe because I was so quiet? No one ever wanted to talk to me. I think they hated me or something.”  Suho only shook his head before you frowned, “No, really. I was really lonely at my old school! But you guys are nice.”

                “Ah, chincha? Mianhae, I was nervous, so I didn’t greet you on the first day of school. That’s why I asked Eunae to—” He swiftly stopped as he realized exactly what he was just about to say. Your heart skipped a beat and a grinned made it onto your face before you blushed as you asked, “You asked Eunae and Miyoung to come talk to me, didn’t you?”

                “Ah—Eunae would’ve anyways. She’s the bold one and she would have dragged Miyoung, too.” Suho scratched the back of his head and looked away in embarrassment before you quickly leaned forwards and kissed him on the cheek. Suho stiffened for a moment as you sat back. You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear before blushing, “That was very kind of you…so, thanks.”

                “Ah…” He touched his cheek before breaking out into a grin.

                “Sorry for being rash. It’s just that I’m really touched by your effort to help me get accepted in SM Academy.” You stared at your feet before Suho reached out and gently tugged on your sleeve. You turned around before finding his lips press against yours. The kiss was soft and sweet. You didn’t even think twice before leaning in to deepen the kiss.

                He leaned forwards and gently nibbled onto your bottom lip before you gave him entrance. His warm tongue slipped into your mouth and you on it lightly before he swiftly pulled away. You  inwardly sighed in disappointment before Suho winked at you and put a finger to his lips to shush you. You were about to ask why he stopped when you heard sneaky footsteps outside the door.

                Your heart skipped a beat before the door was suddenly yanked open and Eunae jumped out, shouting, “AHA! I caught yoooou—guys didn’t do anything?!” Suho laughed before getting up and reaching a hand out to you. You took it and he helped you back onto your feet before smiling innocently back to Eunae, “Mwuh? We’re not like you guys, right, Miso?”

                “Right.” You quickly answered before feeling your cheeks heat up as he gave your hand a light squeeze before letting go. Eunae groaned and rolled her eyes before turning and leaving, “You two are boring. Seriously. Learn to have some fun sometimes!” Suho glanced back at you with a small smirk before you giggled and followed him out as he whispered loud enough so that only you could hear, “Let’s continue where we left off some other time.”


Kekekekke (:

click ► Play Again?