Trouble? part 1

Pieces of My Heart

Hyuna’s POV

                The next morning I woke up early again to spend extra time getting ready. Today we are starting our group projects. My thoughts drifted to Jay. My curiosity towards him is overwhelming. All I knew was that I am definitely attracted to him and I want to know more about him. I started trying to come up with reasons why people picked on him. Thinking of how I would handle each scenario. Each one I thought up worse than the one before. I quickly pushed the thoughts from my head. Who was I to think these things when I hardly know him? I finished up my hair and hurried to my car. I drove to pick up Krystal. She climbed into my car with a scowl on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, concerned. She was rarely unhappy.

“Junhyung and I got into a fight last night.” She replied curtly.

“How come?” I asked curiously.

“He didn’t understand why I was upset about him playing some strip game with his friends and some girl.” She said bitterly.

“Ohhh. Well I wouldn’t worry about it too much. You guys have been dating for a while now. So, if he says it’s nothing, it’s probably nothing. But, if I were you I’d also let him know that even if It is nothing, it’s still hurtful to you so you’d prefer it if he didn’t do it again. Just try to be calm and show him that you trust him.”

“You’re right. I’m probably just being a bit sensitive. I just get jealous sometimes. I can’t help it.”

“It’s ok” I smiled “It’s human nature.”

“I know I just hate the way it feels. It makes me feel stupid”

“Well don’t. You have nothing to worry about Krystal. Even if things with Junhyung don’t work out, you’re still the most beautiful person I know. You have a beautiful heart, a beautiful personality, and a beautiful appearance. And, I am not just saying this because you are my friend.” I said as I pulled into the school parking lot.

“Thanks Hyuna. You’re the best. I am lucky I have a friend like you. I’ll take your advice and talk to him tonight on our date.” She smiled as we both got out of the car and separated to go to our respective classes. At lunchtime I frantically searched for Kikwang. Eventually I spotted him at a corner table with some of his friends.

“I need to talk to Kikwang” I firmly stated as I marched up to the table and sat down. Most of them just nodded and continued to stare. “Alone” I sighed. I heard several of them mumble “oh”s as they shuffled away from the table.

“Why are you scaring away my friends?” Kikwang chuckled, clearly amused by my unusual bossy attitude. But I meant serious business so I kept up the façade.

“Where you with Junhyung after I went home last night?” I said.

“What business is it of yours?”

“What happened with him and the girl?”

“Which girl?” he giggled.

“Don’t make things worse. I’ll hurt you.” I said as seriously and as menacing as I could.

“I don’t think you could physically hurt me if you tried hun.” He laughed

“Sure I could. But if you don’t answer me I will have to hurt you emotionally then.”

“Oh. I am scared now.” He said sarcastically “But since you are trying so hard and you’re my best lady friend I will answer your question. Nothing happened with him and any of the females there. He got a little drunk. He kept talking about how much he loves Krystal. Now as for me I got me some ladies” he said with a big smile on his face, while wiggling his eyebrows like an idiot.

“Ew. TMI. Thanks. Talk to you later.” I said as I got up and left, feeling slightly nauseous. I made my way to endure my next class feeling like I was better off skipping lunch.


I finally sat down for last period. After today I was ready for the weekend. Krystal sat down next to me looking nervous.

“What’s wrong now?” I asked concerned.

“What if he doesn’t want to go on our date tonight anymore?”

“Relax Krystal, I’m sure he’ll want to go. He probably wants to talk about it too.” Right at that moment Junhyung walked in and took his seat in front of Krystal.

“Are we still going on our date tonight?” she asked him, concern showing through her features.

“Of course.” He said in a soft voice, clearly relieved she was no longer upset.

“Good.” She smiled as she said it. Then David and Jay walked in. David was following Jay. Obviously pestering him about something, waving his pinky in Jay’s face. Jay just continued walking, pretending he didn’t see David. David eventually gave up and headed to his seat as Jay continued and sat in his own. I turned to talk to him and see if he was ok. His head was down on his desk in a manner that portrayed his wish to be left alone. So, I faced back to the front of the classroom. Our teacher walked in then and started to go over the first group project. After he went over the project he allowed us to talk in groups so we could discuss our plans for the project. We had to break up our groups in half to give surveys at two different locations. I leaned in towards Krystal.

“I know you and Junhyung will want to be in a group together. So, I’ll be in a group with Jay, but could you guys talk David in your half? I don’t want Jay to have to deal with the harassment all weekend.”

“Sure. But I can’t guarantee that I’ll do it next time. I’m pretty sure that I won’t be able to stand David that long.”

“Invite Hyosung. She’ll jump at the chance and then you won’t have to listen to him.”

“Great idea! Why didn’t I think of that?” she said laughing. I turned to Jay.

“Hey. You and I are going to be handing out surveys this weekend. Don’t worry David is in Krystal and Junhyung’s half of the group.” Jay lifted his head off the desk and gave me a half smile.

“Thanks. Uhm. I might need you to pick me up. I don’t have a car.”

“Oh! That’s fine. Here write down your address.” I said as I handed him a pen and my notebook.

“Thanks.” He said as he wrote.”Why are you so nice to me?”

“I don’t see why I shouldn’t be. I don’t judge people based on the opinions of others. I like to think for myself. And I don’t see anything wrong with you.” He blushed at the last statement, causing me to blush a little too. We spent the rest of the hour joking and working on our survey.

 

Sorry it took so long! I traveled for thanksgiving and then had show week for the company I dance in. I'm going to try to update again today. The next chapter is going to be from Krystal's POV. Maybe some from Hyuna and Hyosung. But mostly Krystal for the next chapter. Then back to Hyuna and Jay :) Please comment with constructive criticism!! I'll try to work on anything you guys feel i can improve on! thanks! Have a good day!

-XOXO Britt

  /\/\/\
[...'.....\>
  /../....\>
 /../.......\>
(")(")..........)>