>If Happy Ever After Did Exist

Broken Inside

 

A/n: Did I ever tell you guys that I am more comfortable writing angst more than any other genre? So I am warning you of angst throughout this miniseries and you’ll probably hate me for torturing Yesungie~

I don’t hate Yesung, on the contrary, I love the guy... I just chose him since it would be fitting for his image~ (I blame Janus! That song and vid had awoken the angst writer in me! WAHAHAHAHAH)

but in this chapter.. It will still be a happy yewook (so enjoy this while it lasts)



 

~..~

 

The air was warm and gentle, it was spring after all. But the grounds were not littered with lovers but of families and friends as they congratulate the graduates who are proudly posing with their diplomas.

 

“Hyung! I can’t believe it... You were able to get a magna cumlaude! I didn’t even saw you study, not even once!”

 

Ryeowook blurted out and Jongwoon ruffled his hair.

 

“I’m not a show off! Why would I even get a scholarship when I don’t study?! Not because you don’t see me study it means that I can’t be a cumlaude.”

 

Jongwoon smiled and Ryeowook pouted, how could his beloved hyung deceive him?

 

“Are you mocking me smarty pants?”

 

Ryeowook asked and Jongwoon chuckled.

 

“No, I’m not mocking you! I am challenging you!”

 

Jongwoon said which made Ryeowook’s eyes lit up.

 

“It’s so on! If I beat your GPA, what will I get?”

 

Ryeowook inquired and Jongwoon whispered in his ear.

 

“Whatever you want wookie.. As long as I can give it.. You can have it”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened and a bright smile was plastered on his face.

 

“Promise?!”

 

Ryeowook asked, extending his pinky which Jongwoon accepted.

 

“Promise!”

 

“Neh JongWoon!”

 

A voice called out and both males looked at the direction of the voice, it was Jongwoon’s family.

 

“Yah! Appa! Omma! Jongjin!”

 

Jongwoon called out and waved at the approaching people. His father handed him a gift and his mom embraced him tightly.

 

“I am so proud of you my son!”

 

His mother muttered and she was tearful to see her son grow up and graduate.

 

“gomawa Omma! Appa!”

 

Jongwoon remarked then shifted his gaze to the young lad beside him and placed his arm on his shoulder.

 

“Everyone, I want you to meet Ryeowook.”
 

Jongwoon announced and Ryeowook bowed nervously.

 

“Ommo hyung he’s cute! You’ve got great tastes!”

 

His brother commented.

 

“You’re only a month older so can I drop the hyung and just call you Ryeowook?”

 

Jongjin asked and he earned a nod and a smile from Ryeowook.

 

“And what shall I call you then?”

 

Ryeowook asked and Jongjin coughed a little before smiling.

 

“I’m Jongjin. You can call me Jin.”

 

Jongjin extended a hand which Ryeowook gladly shook.

 

“If you are not busy my dear, join us for dinner at Baptols”

 

Mrs. Kim invited the young lad and Ryeowook was more than happy to come.

 

 

“So how do you find my son Ryeowook?”

 

Mrs. Kim asked and Ryeowook almost choked on the pasta he’s eating.

 

“Omma!”

 

Jongwoon muttered and Mrs. Kim gave an adorable chuckle which reminded Ryeowook of his boyfriend.

 

“You are so adorable Mrs. Kim, just like your son”

 

Ryeowook said and upon hearing this Mr. Kim replied while pulling his wife closer to him.

 

“Are you trying to hit on my wife?”
 

Upon hearing this Ryeowook blushed and bowed his head from embarrassment.

 

“I’m sorry.. it’s not what you think sir.”

 

Ryeowook stuttered which made the couple laugh hard, including Jongjin.

 

“Omma! Appa! Stop that! You’re embarrassing Wookie!”

 

Ryeowook blushed hard and almost to tears when Jongwoon gave him a quick kiss on his forehead.


“It’s ok Wookie, they are just playing with you.”

 

Jongwoon muttered and the younger softly smiled back.

 

“Neh.. you’ll have to get used to it Wookie!”

 

Jongjin added and Ryeowook’s smile widened. The Kim Family is just as adorable and fun as their eldest son Jongwoon.


A/n: so next chapter I will introduce Kyuhyun^^ ~ 

any kyuwook shippers in the house? holler guys and I'll make you a lovey dovey chapter in the coming posts!