>A start of something new

Broken Inside

 

 

 

A/N: And so I promise Kyuhyun’s appearance and here it goes.

 


 

~8~

 

Ryeowook entered his dorm with a sigh. The room was rather bare since his roommate and lover had graduated last semester. He gloomily walked to his bed and plopped down when a knock was heard. He rushed to the door and opened them.

 

“Jongwoon!”

 

Ryeowook half shrieked as he opened them to find a smirking youngster, Ryeowook blushed, embarrassed at how stupid he probably looked.

 

“Oh Sorry!”

 

Ryeowook muttered and the young lad extended a hand.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun and I’ll be your roommate from now on.”

 

“Oh I see, come in”

 

Ryeowook shook his hand and offered the lad to enter the room.

 

“Your side is over there.”

 

Ryeowook pointed to the empty bed and Kyuhyun gladly placed his things on his side and went to the bathroom to change into his night clothes.

 

“You should rest hyung, you have a full schedule tomorrow!”

 

Kyuhyun muttered before getting on his bed and closing his night lamp. Ryeowook wasn’t liking the smug attitude of his roommate and wished his beloved Jongwoon was there with him instead of this Kyuhyun guy.

 

…---…

 

Ryeowook walked back to his room as another hell of a day finished. Being a junior isn’t as easy as it look like and he wondered how Jongwoon could even achieve a magna cumlaude without breaking a sweat. He opened the door and his eyes widened as he gasped dropping his books on the floor making a clutter. The girl on Kyuhyun’s lap broke off from the kiss and chuckled as they both stare at the boy by the door.

 

“I guess we can continue this some other time?!”

 

The girl whispered seductively before grabbing her purse and walked past Ryeowook and out of the door.

“Bye Seohyun!”

 

Kyuhyun remarked before grabbing a shirt from his dresser. Ryeowook slowly walked to his side of the room and placed his books on his desk and was flushed to death seeing an almost Kyuhyun making out with a skimpily dressed girl named Seohyun. And RYeowook knows too well who Seohyun is, she is a campus queen, more of a since she belongs to the Soshi sorority who are known to get into guys pants.

 

“Sorry you have to see that.”

 

Kyuhyun muttered as he sat down on his bed and looked at Ryeowook who was pretending to read a book.

 

“It’s none of my business… You do what you want; I’ll do what I want.”

 

Ryeowook replied without looking at Kyuhyun who just smiled cutely at the hyung.

 

“You’re cute when you’re blushing!”

 

Kyuhyun remarked which made Ryeowook blush even more so he closed his book and went to the bathroom to change and went straight to bed, pretending to sleep while Kyuhyun stares at the lump on the other bed before retreating himself to sleep.

 

 

“Damn this is impossible!”

 

Ryeowook shouted at the book like it was a formidable foe.

 

“You are impossible! Why do I have to study about you! I don’t freaking care about numbers and I don’t freaking need you in my life!”

 

Ryeowook shouted some more but stopped when he heard a chuckle from behind.

“You are too cute for your own good and Math isn’t as difficult as you think it is. Here, Let me help you!”

 

 

Kyuhyun dragged his chair towards the older’s desk and helped the older understand some math problems.

 

“You know Kyu, I’m starting to think that you’re not a bad person.”

 

Ryeowook muttered after a long night of reviewing and answering some math problems.

 

“If I ace this test, I’ll treat you to coffee!”

 

Ryeowook gladly offered and the younger nodded and smiled back.

 

A week after the exam, Ryeowook happily entered the room to deliver the good news to Kyuhyun who was reading on his desk.

 

“Kyuhyun!  Let’s have some coffee! I passed my exam!”

Ryeowook said after placing his bag on his desk and grabbing his wallet and phone. Kyuhyun obliged and grabbed his own wallet and phone and they went out of the room to a cozy nearby coffee shop.

 

“So you did pass the test!”

 

Kyuhyun asked as he sat down on one of the chairs while Ryeowook followed.

“I did not just pass the test, I was one of the highest in class!”

 

Ryeowook gladly announced while waiting for their coffee to be served. Although it is a self service type of café, they were still served by one of the staff.

 

“Ei Jin, where’s Jongwoon hyung?”

 

Ryeowook asked as Jongjin served their coffee.

 

“I’ll just call him.”
 

Jongjin said before bowing to them and leaving them to talk.

 

“Jongwoon hyung? Your previous roommate?”

 

Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook nodded and sipped on his cup.

 

“He is not just a roommate, he is my boyfriend”

 

Ryeowook said making Kyuhyun smile.

 

“So you are gay?”

 

Kyuhyun said, sipping his cup as well.

 

“As a matter of fact yes.”

Ryeowook answered him and a few moments later, Jongwoon approached the two and sat on one of the chairs beside Ryeowook.

 

“Jongwoon, I want you to meet Kyuhyun. He is my new roommate and he tutored me so I passed my math exam! And Kyuhyun, this  is my boyfriend Jongwoon.”

 

The two boys shook hand and Ryeowook happily told them his story and how he passed an impossible exam. Jongwoon smiled seeing how Ryeowook had gotten a good roommate. Inside Kyuhyun, there was something sinister brewing.


A/n: I know this is a SJ Fic but since the song prompt is Janus >> a live perf of it and I'm clearly spazzing ^^ 

So what do you think about this chapter.. Kyuhyun has been introduced and do you have any clues on how this story will proceed?!

Give me inputs.. maybe I can incorporate them in the story ^^

 

btw.. would you want a somewhere in the middle of this story because if not then i'll tone down that chapter^^

love lots,