When Love and Hate Collide

Broken Inside

 


a/n: hello... since not a lot would like a kyuwook then I'LL SCRAP THAT CHAPTER.
just a thought about writing this fic: i do get lost in the whole genre while writing this. I know some of you would want something romantic but maybe it won't fit in this anymore. as the story moves forward, the build up of emotions is starting and i'm looking forward to writing a dark chapter filled with high emotions and tension.

a note to all my readers, although i value your opinions, there are certain scenes that i must write to reflect the main theme of the story : Janus is an emotion filled song and I am trying to capture that intensity in this fan fiction. also bear in mind that to do so, i am forced to write something that isn't as light as a romantic film.

also, please note that I intended to make this focus on Yesung more than kyuwook, but i needed to write kyuwook to justify the hurt inside ywsung.

to the curious minds.... let me shed some light about kyuhyun in the coming chapters.. but a clue for all of you, Janus is a two faced mythical god, and we all become one at a point in our lives.

have a great weekend everyone!

 

 


WARNING: ANGST

~8~


Heavy footsteps echoed on the cold pavement of an abandoned street. it was close to midnight and the cold autumn air blew at the young man with dark eyes. His right hand was red from the coffee burn but somehow he didn't feel the pain. But his eyes were red as he kept the painful tears from falling.

Jongwoon found is way to the water fountain where he had confessed to Ryeowook a few years back.  He genuinely loved the younger and treasured him like a diamond. To Jongwoon, Ryeowook was his everything. He believed that he was Ryeowook's everything as well but the idea was just as stable as a sandcastle.

Love, Jongwoon thought, was something magical and it brought such an explainable high similar to . He was not abusing drugs but have Ryeowook to give him such ecstacy. For the years tnat they were together, Jongwoon had longed to touch him in places only a lover could do, but or years he had restrained himself to do such things for he love and respect the younger, waiting for the right time for their union. Witnessing such activity broke the very heart and soul of Jongwoon, both shatteeed in microparticles with no hope of mending amd piexing them back together.

Jongwoon clenched his fist as he grabbed his aching heart, falling to his knees as he screamed lut a painful cry. Tears spilled from his already tired and red eyes, trailing down his cold cheeks and marking his face with salty trail. Jongwoon looked pitiful in his state; his hair messy and his eyes puffy. He let out another cry before looking at the reflection in tne fountain pool. He pitied himself, looking like a torn and abused criminal after being tortured.

He blinked his eyes quickly as he saw his reflection grin back at him, eyes pitch black and hair dark as a moonless night sky. In his head he could hear a voice who he believed belonged to his reflection.

"Such a hideous sight you are my friend."

Jongwoon was shocked all together but replied, he must be really losing it.

"Who are you?"

Jongwoon asked and the reflection merely chuckled before disappearring. Jongwoon's vision started to blur and he fainted, falling to the cold pavement with a loud thud.

...

Silent  but cold winds blew from as the figure clothed in black lay silently on the cold ground. He was rather motionless and the sun was starting to shed some light, making him clearly visible for the park security to notice. A pair of officers walked p to him and checked his pulse.

"He is still alive! Quickly call an ambulance!"

One of the officers shouted and the other complied, getting his radio and calling for an ambulance. The other officer took of his jacket and placed it on the man after they had brought him to a nearby bench. The man was really freezing cold but still alive, although rather weak at this point.

Jongwoon woke up in a hospital bed with an intern nurse attending him.

"Good morning sir, are you feeling any pain right now?"

Jongwoon shook his head, not wanting to reveal the underlying cause of his condition; would a nurse beliece that his heart is broken and can medicine cure him?

"I'm Henry and an intern nurse here at the ER. Here are the things that were brought in when you came Mr. Kim and we did treat yiur burn."

The young nurse pointed to the right hand with bandage. Jongwoon muttered a soft thank you. Henry smiled at the patient before chexking his clipboard.

"you can be discharged once your body temperature stabilizes, as of the moment, shall I inform your parents? I'd rexkon they'll be worried about you sir."

Jongwoon looked at the boy with gentle eyes, then uttered.

"Please don't inform them, I'll personally call them later. And drop the sir, call me Yesung."

"Is that a nickname?"

Henry inquired and Jongwoon nodded.

"It's a new name I wanted to try."

Jongwoon honestly said and Henry smiled wider.

"As you wish Yesung hyung. I'll be back with your medication."

Henry left Jongwoon after a polite bow and he diverted his gaze on the stuff placed on his bedside table: wallet, keys, cellphone and his solid black ring. He became tearful again as he stare at the ring which were supposed to be their couple's ring but ended up being a false promise and now meant absolutely nothing to Ryeowook. His train of painful thoughts were disrupted whe  his phone rang. He picked it up and saw Ryeowook's number flashing. He took a deep breath before answering, trying his best to sound normal  to the other line.

"Yoboseyo"

Jongwoon started and he could hear a relatively silent Ryeowook on the other line.

"hyung, I'm sorry.."

Ryeowook started and for a moment there, Jongwoon thought of Ryeowook breaking up with him and confessing what had hapened the night before.

"what for?!"

Jongwoon asked, trying to suppress the engulfing flame of anger inside him. He expected to hear the words I don't love you anymore but got a different one.

"I can't make it today.. something urgent came up that I need to attend to. I'm very sorry hyung."

Ryeowook muttered and broke Jongwoon's already shattered heart. Jongwoon held back the tears and thought of the proper words to say.

"It's ok, I'll be pretty busy anyway tnat I am about to call you to cancel our date."

Jongwoon genuinely lied but he wanted Ryeowook to do the confessing rather tnan him doing tne reaviling. He would want to keep Ryeowook's smile rather than remember him crying his eyes and heart out for a sin he had committed. Ryewook's voice sounded apologetic when he replied with an oh and though very faint, Jongwoon could hear soft breathing that he knew belonged to Kyuhyun. They said goodbye and Jongwoon dropped the phone on his bed, fel
ing more hurt than before, after Ryeowook lying to him about Kyuhyun and the incident. But he loved the younger more to spat at him; he'll give him time and maybe that was just a mistake they could totally fix.


 


 

a/n: let me warn you, I know you won't like a lying/cheating Ryeowook but I need him to be ne for this story to work; and just to remind you all, this is not just a kyuwook fic but rather a yesung fic with kyuwook. So guys don't hate me if I make Kyuhyun look bad or that I made Ryeowook cheat on Yesung, I need it for the story...

And I added Henry just because I love him just as much as I love KRY.. and don't expect a yesung-henry love affair bec I won't do that.. I want yesung to suffer.

hate me for my writing but take time to read the meaning of the story ^^

with much love...