i need you like water... like breath... like rain

Broken Inside

 

A/N: I decided to make up for my angsty chapter with this kyuwook chapter. It will be lighter compared to the two previous chapters and will explain what's behind Cho Kyuhyun.

 

to tell you guys the truth, i feel uninspired to write but i felt the need to update.. any encouraging words for a depressed author?

 



~8~

 

Ryeowook heavily sighed as he drop the phone on the night stand and plopping down on the bed lazily, not forgetting to stare at the placid face of the younger. Kyuhyun was indeed handsome and  his face gentle as a baby's. Yet this did not hide the true face of a beautiful monster as Ryeowook had witnessed last night. He sighed as he recalled what had occured last night that ended up him lying to Jongwoon and his behind hurting like there's no tomorrow.

 

flashback

 

"Kyuhyun. please stop"

 


Ryeowook tried his best to get away from the grip but the younger male wasn’t the type to listen to his hyungs.

 

“I won’t. Just to inform you, What I want, I definitely get~!”

 

Kyuhyun said, locking his eyes with Ryeowook. The older can see a different Kyuhyun, not the typical sweet and childish Kyu, but an intensely powered animal Kyu.

“No Kyuhyun.. I don’t want this!”

Ryeowook said trying to talk some sense to the monster in front of him but to no avail. Kyuhyun had already pinned him with one hand, moving his legs to open up the older and moving his free hand down the toned body of the smaller, stopping by the belt buckle.

“Don’t lie, you’re gay enough to love a man, why not give yourself?”

Kyuhyun said with an evil grin and silenced the older with a long kiss. Ryeowook had enough and finally managed to push Kyuhyun off of him and started for the door again but he stopped as he heard Kyuhyun call out for him.

"Hyung, I need you..."

 

Softly, the maknae pleaded for his hyung to return.

 

"I need you like water hyung, you are the air that I breathe and I forced myself to live because I Love you."

 

Ryeoowok did a double take as he looked back to see the crying maknae on the floor and practically falling apart. This tugged at Ryeowook's heartstrings and he has no idea why. He walked back and squatted beside Kyuhyun, placing his hand on the younger's chin to make Kyuhyun look straight into Ryeowook's eyes.

 

"I am extremely flattered with your confession but I am already seeing someone Kyu and we both know that I love Jongwoon hyung."

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook's hand and looked at him intently; steady gaze from watery eyes made Ryeowook pity the younger.

 

"But you loved me before you loved him!"

 

Kyuhyun blurted out which shocked the hell out of Ryeowook.

 

"what are you trying to say? We just met and I don't remember loving you."

That made Ryeowook wonder and Kyuhyun took the opportunity to kiss the older again, Ryeowook softly pushed the younger away.

"You definitely loved me first but the problem is you don't remember. And I don't blame you for not remembering... I was the cause of it"

Now this was all a blur to Ryeowook. Then as Kyuhyun tried to pull Ryeowook again, he stood up but Kyuhyun took his hand and stopped him, pulling him and hugging him tightly. Ryeowook started to protest but Kyuhyun held him tighter.

"2 years ago, you and I de ided to elope when y parents disapproved of our relationship. We just graduated highschool and planned to leave for Mokpo. I took my brother's car and we drove our way pretty calm and excited."

Kyuhyun held him tighter again and this time Ryeowook relaxed into the embrace.

"But when we reached the national highway, a bunch of tinted cars started to follow us so I decied to speed up. There was a chase and then it happened, we slammed on something then it went pitch black."

Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook and led him to sit on the bed then Kyuhyun took off his shirt to reveal the scars that were marking Kyuhyun's body. Ryeowook's eyes widened with shock but he still doubted what Kyuhyun had just told him.

"I wish I just died instead of living a hell everyday. When I woke up, i was in pieces and couldn't talk. My brother told me that you surviced but had a selective amnesiz, you cannot remember me at all! Dad took this to his advantage and made your parents promised to keep you from remembering. You were sent to Incheon and I wept alone, while tubes pierced i side me to keep me alive...."

Kyuhyun sobbed and eventhough Ryeowook still can't remember him, he felt the sincerity in those words. Kyuhyun then sat beside Ryeowook who gave him an apolobetic smile, he still has no way of remembering the younger lad. Just then, something caught Ryeowook's eyes, it was Kyuhyun's pendant. It looked familiar, so familir that it made his head ached a little. He then touched the pendant and his eyes went wide: at the back of the half heart was his nickname only a few close persons knew, his family and his boyfriend, no not Jongwoon but....

"Hyunnie!?!?"

Ryeowook asked with tearful eyes and made Kyuhyun's eyes lit up. Kyuhyun nodded and muttered something that made the older gasp.

"Ryeonggu"

 

That sealed the deal an Ryeowook had regained pieces of his lost memories, not all but some important ones like today marked their supposed 4th year anniversary.

 

"Happy Anniversary"

 

Ryeowook softly said, music in Kyuhyun's ears and awaited for 2 years. Next thing tney knew, they were exchanging heated kisses and panting hard; they have reunited and they were both engulfed by tne same feeling they were sharing years back... this was more than lust and they both knew it was the real deal.

 

-end of flashback-

But despite everything, Ryeowook had a bad feeling brewing inside him, it was guilt after all. He felt bad and conscience was doing its mahic ecause Ryeowook kew he was going to hurt Jongwoon. But the truth is, Ryeowook was rather confused with his situation; He love Kyuhyun to give himself fully, and yes this was not their first time, but gphe also love Jongwoon genuinely. Ryeowook began to question himself and God if he was given two hearts instead of one, to love both Kyuhyun and Jongwoon. Ryeowook heavily sighed as he realized the ending of this story: he'll be hurting one of his precoius lovers, but whom will get hurt, Ryeowook was still debating inside.

~8~



 

a/n: ok so there we go.... Now you know the story  behind Kyuhyun ^^

well i was planning to write the flashback as the part but since you didn't like the idea so i just wrote a flashback to explain what Jongwoon had witnessed the night before.

 

Just a word for you all, I was really hoping to be able to write a purely kyuwook and thought that this would be a story I could fit it in but I guess there'll be some other chances to write Kyuwook (but maybe it'll take another decade to inspire me to write one)

so there... I hope nobody hates me for that lusty kyuwook before... if you still have hanging questions and stuff that are bothering you, just comment and i'll try to address them

 

regards,

 

Chie