Don't Cry Out Loud!

Broken Inside


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Howdy folks sorry for not updating lately.. been busy.
And I am currently writing 3 or more fics aside from this one so I would need your feedbacks to know which is more popular and what needs to be updated faster.

Happy New Year!

 

 


---

Jongwoon slowly entered their house and started for the stairs to his room when Jongjin stepped out of the kitchen.

 

"Hyung! Omma, hyung is back."

 

Jongjin shouted and in an instant, their mother came rushing to Jongwoon and enveloped him in a tight motherly hug.

 

"Where have you been my dear?! we were so worried!"

 

Mrs. Kim asked as she stare at the oldest son.


"Just out thinking."

 

Jongwoon said, face expressionless. Then Mrs. Kim grabbed Jongwoon's hand and the latter winced in pain, his mother gasped as she stare at the bandaged hand.

 

"What exactly happened last night Jongwoon?! What happened to your hand?"

 

Mrs. Kim asked, concern evident on her voice.

 

"It's nothing serious omma, don't worry too much. I'll go and rest for awhile, excuse me."

 

Jongwoon bowed to his mom then went upstairs to his room. He took of his coat and stare at the mirror, his reflection haunting him again.

 

"Liar.."

 

Jongwoon blinked fast and he sighed as his reflection was back to normal, a ghostly face with blonde crowning glory. He may fool the people around him but he cannot fool himself, he was not ok. He washed his face then flopped himself on the bed, he need all the rest he could get.

 

...


 

"You wanted to meet me?"

 

Jongwoon muttered as he stood in front of an unknown person at one of the tables outside Handel and Gretel.

 

"Yes, Mr. Jongwoon. If we may have a short talk regarding youngmaster Ryeowook."

 

The person muttered as he gestured for them to sit. Jongwoon sat across the man  all the time his gaze was stern and piercing.

 

"You wanted to talk about Ryeowook? Why does it concern you?"

 

Jongwoon asked with a normal tone and unreadable expression.

 

"I am Donghyun, a butler of the Cho family and personally assigned to youngmaster Kyuhyun. And I would want to ask you to breakup with youngmaster Ryeowook."

 

Donghyun answered and this irritated Jongwoon.

 

"So? You are not in a position to tell me what I should or should not do."

 

Jongwoon replied calmly, Donghyun sighed.

 

"Ryeowook, he is master Kyhyun's boyfriend."

 

Donghyun started then glanced at the other person, Jongwoon urged him to continue.

 

"Master Kyuhyun had an accident 2  years ago when he decided to elope with Ryeowook. Ryeowook had a major trauma that caused him to forget certain fragments of his memory, including master Kyuhyun. After the accident, young master became very violent, even threatening to kill anybody who stood by his way, his sister almost became a victim. This became the very reason why master Kyuhyun had everything he ever wanted, he can turn into a monster when he doesn't get what he wants."

 

Donghyun spoke with concern, Jongwoon can feel the sincerity of the butler but he has his own principles.

 

"Jongwoon-ssi, I am asking you  a favor to save yoou and your family from the hands of the Cho family. My masters are not afraid to use their money, power and influence to satisfy their son's cravings and if it takes blood, sweat and tears, they cared less. I can only think of a few minor ways they can do to force you to break up with Ryeowook like driving you to bankruptcy,  torturing you and your family and similar acts. That's why early on, I am asking you this little favor to save yourself and your family the trouble."

 

Donghyun muttered and hoped Jongwoon would understand but  Jongwoon  has his way of thinking.

 

"I get what you mean but I won't breakup with Ryeowook."

 

Jongwoon  plainly said and Donghyun was shocked.

 

"But sir.."

 

"You see, If I breakup with Ryeowook what reason should I give him? I caught him cheating with Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun's butler forced me to do so?"

 

Jongwoon stated and Donghyun's gaze shifted from Jongwoon to the table in front of him.

 

"I want Ryeowook to breakup with me, that way, it'll hurt him less. He won't carry the burden in his heart that he was caught cheating or that he was the reason why my life turned to be miserable. I want him to be happy even at the cost of my own happiness. "

 

Jongwoon muttered then stood to leave.

 

"Don't tell Ryeowook I already knew about him and Kyuhyun, let him do the talking."

 

With those last words, Jongwoon walked away while Donghyun sighed. The butler realized how much Jongwoon loved Ryeowook from his reactions and was sad to learn that Jongwoon would be a martyr to let Ryeowook have the easy life. But he feared for what's to come for him, knowing fully the capability of the Cho family; he wished them security.

 

Jongwoon  balls his  fists as he walked away.  How can Donghyun tell him to breakup with Ryeowook? Who was he to tell him what to do?  In his head, he heard sounds of laughter, mocking him for being poor and weak, he can't even fight for his lover.

 

Jongwoon, you silly fellow... Such an idiot

 

Jongwoon hears it clearly, that mocking voice that deepens the wounds of his broken heart and tormented soul.

 

"I'm not a ing idiot!"

 

Jongwoon shouted out loud as he punches sometthing in front of him. The sound of crashing glass echoed in the street and everyone gathered around  him and started whispering about him. He had lost all of his sanity.

 

"Hyung!"

 

A voice was trying to wake him from the trance, it was Henry. The young nurse was already off fromhis shift and was walking down the same road when he noticed the group of people gathered in front of a small shop. He decided to take a look when  his eyes went wide at  a broken window and Yesung standing amidst the shattered glass, left hand bleeding and face wounded from the shards. He apologized to the store owner and paid compensation before dragging the hyung and hailing a taxi to the nearest hospital.

 

Jongwoon regained sanity and was surprised to see white walls and a busy Henry dressing his left hand.

 

"Henry?"

 

Jongwoon muttered and the young nurse smiled at him.

 

"You sure  is a trouble magnet Yesung hyung. How can you  punch a glass window? You must have a very big problem..."

 

Henry muttered as he finished up the bandage.
 

"You got a couple of stitches. It will heal in a couple of weeks. Hyung take care of yourself a bit more. I know that you are carrying a very big cross right now but don't let your body suffer."

 

Henry muttered with pure concern.

 

"Perhaps  this is my way of facing the cross. You won't see me cry.."

 

Jongwoon muttered and Henry knew this was not directed to him but to the person who broke his hyung's heart.


 

>>> AUTHOR'S NOTE <<<<

I am thinking of doing an angsty chapter next maybe 2 angsty chapters before the wedding...
The update?! Maybe after the new year.. Have a prosperous 2013 chingu deul~