Tell me honestly, If you are still in love with me

Broken Inside

a/n: as promised, i will break Yewook up so stay with me until the end chingu.. this will end pretty soon.

 


Jongwoon stood in front of the mirror, face pale and stern. His reflection was dark and had a smug smile plastered on his handsome face.
"When will you ever give up Jongwoon?"

He heard his voice again, cold and piercing.

"None of your business!"

Jongwoon replied and walked away from the mirror. He won't breakup with Ryeowook and that's final.  Jongwoon took his coat and his dark sunglasses then left the room. He walked slowly, tightening the coat around himself. It's been 3 months since he learned of Ryeowook's secret and up till now, the younger had kept his silence.

Was Jongwoon alright with it? Hell no! Deep inside his heart ached and the pain increases as the time passes by. He always faced Ryeowook with a practiced smile and pretended that he knew nothing. But it hurts when the arms thst embraces you felt so cold like snow.

But why did Jongwoon stayed beside Ryeowook and be the martyr? It's because he loved the younger more than himself. If hurting himself would lessen Ryeowook's guilt then he'd rather carry the cross.

He met Ryeowook with a smile and Jongwoon can see that the younger was a bit nervous, maybe this will be he day. Jongwoon sat across Ryeowook and th younger gave him a small smile.

"Hyung, I wanted to talk to you about.."
Ryeowook started but paused to put his words together. Jongwoon took a deep breath, he knew where this is going, he prepared his practiced speech.

"I wanted to talk to you about Kyuhyun."

Ryeowook muttered and Jongwoon felt like being punched in the face. He mentally prepared for months but when it finally came, the pain was just too much. But Jongwoon had learned to pretend and became an outstanding actor so he kept a straight face.

"What about Kyu?"

Jongwoon asked calmly and Rfyeowok bit his lower lip. Ryeowook should really reconsider this habit of him since it only shoeed how vulnerable he is and lying isn't his best quality.

"Hyung I'm sorry."

Ryeowook started to cry and Jongwoon held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Why are you sorry?"

Jongwoon asked and Ryewook's cries bevame louder.

"I love him!"

Ryeowook blurted out and Jongwoon was dumbfounded, it hurts to hear it from Ryeowook. Jongwoon walked to Ryeowook's side, knelt down and cupped his cheeks. Ryeowook cried harder.

"Hyung I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Ryeowook continued to apologize, still crying. Jongwoon then kissed him on his forehead and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"Ryeowook, don't cry. Don't cry baby."

Jongwoon hushed the younger and looked straight in his eyes.

"Ryeowook, tell me honestly, did you love me?"

Jongwoon asked and Ryeowook's mouth gape at the question.

"Hyung, I loved you desrly. In all honestly I did.."

Ryeowook muttered then Jongwoon kissed him on his lips, Ryeowook did not respond.

"It's enough to know that you did love me. I wish you happiness Ryeowook."

Jongwoon kissed his hand then offered a smile.  Jongwoon then stood and walked away. Ryeowook watched the retreating back of his hyung, fresh tears falling. He mastered the courage then ran towards Jongwoon and hugged him from behind. Jongwoon can hear the sobs from Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook, if you still have love left, please let me go. I want you to continue without any guilt in your heart. I will let you go so thst you can love Kyuhyun freely. So let me go."

Jongwoon then took Ryeowook's hand off of him then continued to walk away. Ryeowook looked at his hand and found a lone tear, he messed up big time.

...

Ryeowook passed Jongwoon's coffee shop and was surprised to see it closed. He asked the guard from the adjacent shop what happened.

"They left a few days ago, said they would open a different cafe somewhere else. But rumor has it that they left because the elder son's lover cheated him. Poor boy."

Ryeowook thanked him and Ryeowook's heart ached as his conscience pounded him guilty of cheating and breaking an innocent heart.
...

 



A/n: I'll end this chapter here.. so I broke up Yewook completely. And heads for the next chapter, though I think it may take a while to write, my work is demanding a lot of my time... though hold on for a while, this will end in a short while. till the next update..