When There Was You And Me

Broken Inside

 

Jongwoon steps inside his dorm room and was greeted by a warm smile and hug from his roommate.

 

“Jongwoon hyung, I missed you!”

 

It’s the day before the end of their semestral break and the students had returned to their dorm from the short 4 week vacation. Jongwoon had returned from a short trip to his family and his roommate had returned 2 days ago from Incheon.

 

He leaned to kiss the younger on his forehead, the latter blushed.

 

 “I miss you too Ryeowook!”

 

Jongwoon muttered as he stepped inside the room making Ryeowook close the door. Jongwoon places his duffel bag on his side of the room and plopped down on his bed.

 

Ryeowook sat down on his own bed and looked at the older who has his eyes closed but not yet sleeping. Jongwoon opened his eyes and motioned for Ryeowook to sit beside him. Ryeowook eagerly sat beside Jongwoon and the older took Ryeowook’s hand and pulled him into a hug while still lying down, the younger blushed hard.

 

 

“I was so lonely not being able to see you for that long! I cry myself to sleep hoping that you would come and comfort me.”

 

Ryeowook blurted out as he lied next to Jongwoon, looking straight into the older’s dark orbs. Jongwoon smiled softly.

 

“If you missed me that much in just a short 4 week separation, what would you do after I leave the dorm when I graduate by the end of the semester?”

 

Jongwoon asked and Ryeowook pouted cutely before gently slapping Jongwoon by his chest.

 

“Hyung, how could you remind me of a fact that I’m trying so hard to forget?”

 

Ryeowook asked, tearful at the idea of Jongwoon leaving him. Jongwoon wiped the tears from Ryeowooks face with his hand and smiled at the younger.

 

“Mianhe~”

 

Jongwoon said and took a deep breath.

 

“Smile for me Ryeowook! I don’t want to be the reason why tears fall from your beautiful eyes! I don’t want to be a bad guy Wookie…  I want you to be Happy.. ALWAYS.”

 

Jongwoon said, embracing the younger tightly.

 

“I Love you so much hyung! I don’t want us to separate ever! Please stay with me forever, promise?”

 

Ryeowook said while tears fall from his eyes.

 

“Stop crying and promise me that you’ll always smile for me, then we’ll have a deal!”

 

Jongwoon replied and Ryeowook nodded.

 

“I love you hyung!”

 

Ryeowook muttered before closing his eyes to sleep.

 

“I love you too Wookie...”

 

Jongwoon replied then gave the younger a goodnight kiss before closing his eyes.