7.

a fault


They are having breakfast quietly. Junhee still speechless while Lay have no words left to be said. 

He fetch her to Kris' apartment with his motorbike. They didn't realize that there was Kris stood at the gate staring at them with narrow eyes. 

Junhee bid a thank you and hug him for good bye. Frankly, a piece of her little heart is having a crush towards lay. And she was thankful that there is always Lay who catch her when she fall. 

Kris keeping on stuck his eyes on them; he saw that Junhee smiled secretly when Lay put on his helmet. 

Junhee turned back her body with a smile plastered on her face but she saw---

"Kris?" She stopped her track and lowered her head. She still hates him for sure. 

*

I don't know what to do. I don't want him. I don't want to meet him. I don't have any intention in him. 
Just for now.

I stared at him with a flat expression and trying to hold back my anger. He still crossed his arms and stared at me. He didn't make any movements. 

Ok 

I will move!

I started my track. I walked pass him. Unfortunately he grabs my wrist. 

"Hands off." I said coldly.

You can act cold.
You think that I can’t?


"Let's talk." He retorted as cold as ice and colder than mine.

"Upstairs." I gestured my head.

He let go of my hand and we both walking towards the elevator. We didn't talk any single thing. 

I know

His gaze stuck on me. I won't face him back. I hate him. 

Ding

the elevator opened and I am I mean we arrived at our BELOVED unit. He opened the door for me. 

As we got in. He slammed the door. I drop my bag on the couch. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Where were you, last night?"

"Like you care."

"Answer me!"

"Kris wu! Do you have a gut for asking me where was I last night after you made me waiting in that ing restaurant for 5 ing hours and leave me clueless without any calls or texts. Do you know how disappointed my heart when I know that you can't make it again? I know that you're busy man and you have bunch of projects that could banned you for freedom anytime, but A CALL OR TEXT WOULDN'T BE HURTING YOU OR FIRED YOU FROM THAT DAMN WORK!!" I screamed out of my lung, I punch punch and keeping punching his chest.

He keeps on silent.

I ran to my-I mean our room and banged the door loudly, then locking it. 

I hate him; I dropped on the floor feeling the pain that aching inside my heart. It really hurts. And I ended curled on the bed.

Crying 


It's 3pm already and I still stayed in that position for hours already. 


Knock 

Knock


"Junhee, open the door." Kris called.

"Junhee?" He knocked again.

"What do you want?" I shouted.

"Are you okay?" I walked towards the door. I leaned my head, so that I could hear kris clearly.

"I am not okay." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said. My heart seems stopped.

He said sorry.

He said sorry towards me. 


"I know I'm a douchebag. I know I'm acting jerk. But, I am sorry, really sorry for last night. I have an urgent meeting and I couldn't make it in time, I was so furious and I was so in to it. My mind keeping on thinking of you, but when I'm finished. It's 12am already. I'm sorry Junhee. Sorry, I really love you. Don't mad at me. I'm afraid to lose you. I love you." I heard him.

I twist the door knob. Open it slowly. And I found him, sat down, hugging his knees. He buried his face on it. 

I bent down and hug him. 

"I forgive you. I'm sorry, for making you worried." He then hugs me back. 

"That's a relief when I know that you were with lay. I thought that you had an accident, kidnapped, or something. I'm afraid." He hugged me tightly.

Yes 

I

Were

With lay. 

And 

We

Were

Kissed

I'm sorry Kris.


"I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything." I said between our hug.

"Let's eat." He smirked and carried me towards the kitchen.

"Yah! Let me down!" I giggled.