6.

a fault

Lay awake by his alarm. He felt that something on his stomach. It feels so heavy. He glanced on his stomach and found Junhee sleeping figure. 

"Aish, why did this girl on my stomach? Didn’t I already give her a comfy bed?" 

He felt something vibrated, she was holding on her phone. He reached her phone and checked who the caller was. And it was her boyfriend, 

Krispy ♥

He grab her phone, he's not trying to answer it. Because, he has no right to interfere her own life, he is just her friend.  Not more. 

Actually he pitied her for having a not that good relationship. Somehow it pained him so much when seeing her crying. 

And he doesn't even know why he always found her in a worst state, crying. He has a heart to help her and dried her tears. Even though she was pissing him off all the time, but still, he can't deny that she colored and made his day happier with her jokes and vain talks. It amused him but also entertain him.

So then, he decided to place her vibrating phone at the glass table near him. He really don't want having a fight with Kris even though he wanted to punch Kris' y face that he gave to him last time when Lay fetch her home.
  
He slowly remove her head, try to not awake her. Then, he carried her towards his room and placed her on his comfy bed. She stirred slightly when she landed on the bed. 

Unnoticed, lay let out a smile that caused him showing his perfect dimples. He sat down beside her. Analyzing every inch of her face. 

For him, Junhee is an innocent girl with a ton of amusing habit. 

"Junhee, if you meet me first. I'll definitely take you in the better place." He whispered and tugged a strain of her hairs. 

 

I woke up and stared at the ceiling, I'm feeling like sleeping on the couch with Lay. But why did I end up here? 

I frowned then sat up, analyzing every inch of the room. Yes, Lay's. 

I stood up, heading to the door. Before I could open the door, Lay burst in. I fell on the floor.

Damn my feels hurt.

"What did you do on the floor?"

"Yah! I'm just woke up and you burst in, that door hit me you babo!" 

He lifted his eyebrows.
"Oh, sorry." 

He held my shoulder and lifts me up. I didn't noticed that his face just millimeters from mine when I turn my head aside. 

It went awkward for a moment. Then, he leaned down. Kissing me.

HUH?! 

WHAT IS THIS

I RESPONED? 


His lips just so soft, yet gentle. Unlike the previous kiss that we had at the stairway. It's just--
I can't explain.

Finally we broke the kiss. He stared at me with dazzling eyes.

"Junhee." He lowered his head and hugged me.

I just blinked my eyes, shocked, confused and don't know what's going on or what happen. 

"I think I like you." Lay confessed. 

She doesn’t know how to say.

"Lay, I-"

"Sshh, I don't need your answer." He said calmly. He hugs me deeply.

"Let's just being like this. I like you Junhee. Tell me what your feeling is when you're done with Kris." He my hairs. 

I nodded.