5.

a fault

 

Finally, after few minutes they arrived at Lay's apartment.

"Lay, I'm sorry if you're bothering about me." She said without even look at him.

"Yes, you're a bother of me. But you, better than those fans of mine." He smiled widely showing his perfect dimples.

"I shouldn't say that." She murmured.

"Pardon?" Lay glanced at her.

Ding

The elevator finally reached the 12th floor.

She roamed his apartment it looks nice.

"Please come in." He gestured his arm and locked the door.

It's so neat and clean for a single guy. Just like Kris' quiet big with a good view of city.

"Wow, your unit is pretty clean." She cheered.

"I don't like a dirty thing. It's bother me." He came out from a room that assumed as his.

She took a deep sigh, "You and Kris are the same."

He glared at her, "at least I'm not abandoned a girl for hours of waiting." He said fiercely.

"Here clothes and pants. I just have this on my closet, it's the smallest clothes. You should change." She nodded and grabs the clothes

*

So, I am here with this gay. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean Lay. He's a gentle guy, charming and so dazzling. He let me use his bed while he wanna spent his night at couch. 

His bed quiet warm, warm enough. His loose shirt and pants, I need to roll this waist part because it's too loose.    


I roamed his room, his view trough the wide glasses just so amazing. The city looks good. And I saw Kris' apartment building too.

I can't sleep. I got off the bed, searching for my phone. Maybe I should turn it on.

I press the button.

200 miss call.
80 text massage 


all of the miss call was Kris.

And the text massage,
some from my friends, I guess Kris was asking them to text me. Because they asking me a same question,

"Where are you?"

Is it obvious? 

I took a deep sigh, decided to sit on the edge of bed. 

My phone vibrated, 

Krispy♥ 

Okay, I should answer him.

"Hello?" I said firmly.

"Yah! Where are you! Hurry got back home! Don't you know that I was searching for you around the city like crazy, calling you like crazy? Yah! Lee Junhee! WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled.

"Should I tell you? Why? Is it important for you? How about me who was waiting for you for 5 ing hours? Is it my fault?! Do you think that you have a right to yell at me Mr. Wu??!" I wanted to cry. 

"Sorry-- I don't mean--" 

"I am somewhere. At my friend's place. Bye." I cut him; I guess I should turn my phone off.  

I opened the door. Then I saw Lay sleeping figure at the couch. His face looks so calm. I stepped closer and bent down. I caressed his hairs lightly. Unnoticed, I smiled at his sleeping figure, he looks so lovely.

What?!

Wait!

What did just I said?! 

Lovely?!


I shook my head in disbelief, how could I said that things. Oh God, I-- perhaps fell for him?! No it can't be.

I dropped and hugged my knees, buried my face on it. 

"Nooo!!" I frustrated. 

I glanced at him. 
However, this guy always there when I need someone to comfort me. He always found me when I am in a worst state. I don't know why I this guy always catch me when I fall. He always by my side whenever my attitude towards him. 

I feel comfortable around him. I miss his annoyed face, I miss his distinguish expression