1.

a fault

 

 

"Kris, why did you so lame? Get up! We need to face the world!" I shouted at him in this sunny morning. He still curled up with his cover on.

"Emph, just a second." He kept on curled up like a caterpillar.

"Come on!" I pulled out his cover. Then he sat up but his eyes won't open.

"I tell you, Just a minute!" He protested.

"Ah! Annoying." Feeling frustrated, I left him to the kitchen.

I cooked the breakfast. I just scrambled the egg happily and ignored my lazy boyfriend. Yeah, this is my daily already.

I heard the door opened, a foot step went nearer. Okay, my lazy boyfriend already awake. He went to the refrigerator to take a glass of the fresh water then heading to the bathroom then sat down here happily, eating the breakfast.

He will change on to his daily uniform. He looks good in the blazer and shirts. He is so handsome. Oh! I have a reason why I love him the most!

1. He's taller than me; I am 168cm while he is 188cm. I love taller guy.

2. He has a good smile even though it's hard to found him smiling.

3. He is handsome.

4. He is as cold as ice (?) Is that an excuse or reason? Yes he is so cold.

5. He does not care about me.

Well, even his proposal to date me just so flat and-- well he just say "let's go on date" while we were walking home.

Just that.

But I feel happy enough.

 

*

 

I heard that today someone will enter our department, oh I'm forget I am working for a fashion department.

Every girl keeping on gossiping that the new employee is a man.  and he has good looking and totally handsome. I don't care. Kris is the most handsome and the one I love.

Nobody can compare him.

Okay, I sit down on my desk and started to do my work, checking a concept by concept but suddenly the head department coming in.

"Good morning everyone."

The girls started being so noisy I rolled my eyes and stood up.

ODG!!

Hell no...

That guy that the girls had been gossiping for this past few days looks so...

Handsome?

But no! He looks like a gay with a calmed face and a hair style that covered a half of his face. And his V neck shirt that covered by blazer revealing his damn chest.

Omg. I don't like his style!

Totally gay!

"Okay everyone, this is Zhang YiXing but you could call him Lay."

That gay called lay bowed and flashed a smile.

Then, it was how my first meeting went ... Quiet well? I guess so.

I am keeping on glancing him, I wondered if he makes his hairs went upper and shorter it might be better. This guy really has an innocent faces.

"What's wrong Junhee-ssi ?" I startled upon hearing his voice, noticed that I've been staring at him this past few minutes.

"Oh, no. I just-- they keeping on eyeing you for whole time." I pointed at a bunch of girls at the corner of room.

"Oh, I'm used to this." He smiled firmly and continued his work on his computer.

"What?! Used? You had many fans?! Seriously?!"

He let out a bitter smile and nodded.

"Daebakiya!" I said nearly shouting. I could see that the girls started to whisper loudly.

Damn trouble.

*

"Kris." I cheered when I arrived at home. Today, he got home faster than me, it's rarely happen.

Good for this.

"Oh, you're home." He turned his head towards me while sat down on the couch, holding the TV remote.

"You know what, you know what?" I tossed my bag and shoes then jump to him.

"What?" He frowned, seeing my freakness.

I hugged his left arm,

"Today, there was a new employee, it's a boy--"

"So? You like him?" He cut.

"Well, little. He’s clueless, stupid, I think, and funny. But he is--"

"What?"

"GAY."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "You must be judging him by his look." He shook his head.

"But he's looks so gay."

He sighed and shook his head once again.

"Aigoo, my Krisy is so cute. My Krisy is the best." I pinced both of his cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Yah." He chuckled and shooed my hands.

"I gotta go bath." I kiss him once again.

Oh my God

I am totally in love with him

*

It's almost a month since lay have a desk and seat besides me. And we went well this far.

"Lay, wanna go out for a drink with the others tonight?" I nudge him.

"Sure." He nodded

Well, it's our daily. Once in a month we will go for drink and karaoke. It's our way to bond a good relationship each other.

The day is getting night; I haven't received any text from Kris. How's he doing?

 

To: Krispy ♥

Hey chips, are you doing fine? I'm gonna go home late. There is a little party with the others. Text me if you're homey. Hey, you didn't call me or text me today... Whyyyyyy щ(゚Д゚щ)

 

I frowned and throw my phone inside my bag. I sighed; his habit started blew him all over again. He often doing this; ignores me without any purpose. And he will say "sorry, I forget to text you" or "sorry I don't have my phone whole day." But man, you had a girlfriend. At least you should calling me or text me at least twice a day, or maybe once is enough for me. Geez, I hate it.

"Hey junhee, wanna go sing?" One of my friends offered me a mic. But, I have no energy and any passion. My mood totally ruined because of him.

"No, you better sing. I want go out for a walk." I stood up and reaching for the door. I leaned upon the alley, the sounds are so noisy and I couldn't see clearly. I rolled my eyes, roamed the place that I'm currently in.

But

Wait!

What? A gay couple frilting?!

I frowned and stuck my gaze on them.

And that was ..

LAY!??

He is caressed the taller cheeks and hug him?! what?! It's a prove. And even he kiss the taller cheek.

OH MY GOD

I slip my feets and startled.

He.Caught.Me

"Yo, Junhee." He greeted and the taller one nodding his head.

"Hi, Lay. I guess I should join the others." I reached for my phone and went in.

What did I just see?

What did I just see?

I drunk my beer and calmed myself. He's really are, I know from the very first start. Feeling miserable I drink drink drink and drink until I don't remember anything.

*

"Hey lay, can you fetch her home? Her apartment is just a block from yours." One of his friend pointed junhee who was knocked up, sleeping on the sofa.

Miserable.

"Really? Of course, that's okay with me." He agreed and took her bag.

"Junhee? Hey." He shook Junhee to wake her up.

"Emppph." She won't open her eyes and just grunting. He grab her shoulder and waist to support her and hook her bag on his shoulder.

"Kris, I hate you." She whimpered. While walking home, her hands clung on Lay for support.

"Yah, why doesn’t your so called boyfriend fetch you instead?" Lay questioned.

"He didn't care about me and he didn't call me or text me the whoooooooole day. I hate him. I hate you I hate youuu." She punch Lay lightly.

"Hey stop it." He annoyed.

"What if he is a gay just like you?" she sobbed.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" He shocked and yanked her hands around him in disbelieve.

With an uncontrollably balance she tried to stay still. "Yah don't yank me. I'm miserable." She reached for his arm.

"Who told you I'm a gay?" He crossed his arm.

"You kissed the man in the karaoke and caressed his cheek. I know it Lay, I know from the first you had come to the company. The way you dressed, the way that youuuu do your hairs. Totally GAY!!" She clung her arm all over again and hugs him tightly.

"Pinky promise, I won't tell anyone else." She chuckled and kiss lay's cheek.

His eyes winded with that kiss. He won't fight her back and he won't argue with this drunken lady. So, they continued taking a cab.

Along the roads she just sleep peacefully on his shoulder, her am tangled around him comfortably.

"I love you." She mumbled and hugs him tighter.

He frowned and freezing in her arms. This girl really have a such cute face and a sincerely heart.

"We're here sir." Finally, he came out from the cab while holding on to Junhee.

Without any notice a man just caught Junhee on his arm and stared at him.

"Why did this girl being with you?" That tall guy scanning over his face.

"Slow down, you must be her boyfriend named Kris who she loooooooves all day. Okay, this girl is drunk at the office's little party, and I just fetch her because your apartment is just one block from me. So I guess it's clear now." He offered Junhee to Kris.

Kris immediately carried her away. And bid a thank you.

"Oh kris, I am lay, and your girlfriend is keeping on mumbling your name, shouting 'I love you' all the time." He rubbed his head, clueless.

"Well, I'm sorry for that." Kris let out a bitter smile and bowed at him.

With that Lay and Kris have know each other.

"Kris! You're here! Miss you all the day!" She hugged him from behind tighter.

*

Sunny morning in a Saturday, a weekend ahead.

She just woke up and scanning all over the place. She knew that it wasn't at the karaoke anymore and she is no longer in her clothes but with a loose tee that she knew it was Kris's.

"Mppphhh." She stretched her arms in to the airs and feeling little light headed due to the drunkenness.

She rolled off and found kris stood off the door. She pouted and avoiding his gaze.

"Good that your friend named Lay was fetching you last night." He crossed his arms on his chest.

"What? That gay?!" She responded and jump out of the bed.

"Yah! I saw him last night! I saw him hugging and kissing a guy!" She assured her boyfriend.

"Look, I don't care if he was a gay or not. And you should say thank you to him because he have fetching you last night!" Kris retorted.

"I know. And excuse me sir. I need to go bath." She said with a fierce stare.

She still mad at him. But he didn't notice at all. She tired of his attitude.

She went to the kitchen for milk then moved to the couch for tv, ignored Kris who stared at her for whole time.

"Are you going to ignore me all the day?" He joined her on the couch.

"Yes." She answered shortly.

"Well, forgive me." He reached for her hands.

"Do the 3 bears song." She retorted.

"What?!"

She knew that Kris hate to act cute and do the other uncool and cute things. His pride is waaaaay higher than anyone else. No wonder if he looks so damn icy cold.

"Do or not?" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay! Okay!" He stood up, stretched his body. He started to sing and move his body as cool as he could and rolled his eyes. Even tough it wasn't very cute at all but it's enough to entertain her. It's rarely happen.

"Satisfied?" He asked.

"Little." She chuckled.

 

*

 

"Lay, I bought a coffee for you." Junhee cheered happily and offered the coffee.

"What's that for?" He questioned.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for taking care of me." She smiled at him.

He shrugged and accepted the coffee.

"Actually, it was nothing, but thank you."

"Well, lay actually I have a question for you." She lowered her head towards him and, decreasing her voice.

"What?" He answered without any hesitation.

"Are you really a gay?" She said firmly.

"WHAT!?" He stood up from his chair, startled the grip on her arm asked her to follow her. Everyone stared at them as they went out of the room.

"Yah, why did you so mad? I didn't say it out loud!" She protested as they reached the rooftop garden.

"Could you just stop calling me gay? I'm totally annoyed." He said as he released his grip.

"I just ask you, not calling you!" She defended.

"Listen, that guy from that other night is my younger brother, Tao."

"Oh my God Lay! You love your younger brother?!" Her jaw dropped as she cut his sentence.

"Of course not! I am not gay! And I just show my love as brother towards him, he is having a hard time. And why would I even tell you about this?!" He grunted.

"So-- you are not a gay?"

"Of course not!" He glared her.

"But--" she confused.

"Whatever Junhee." He left her dumbfounded. Junhee need to think straight before catching him back.

 

-----------------------------------------

HERE I AM WITH ANOTHER KRIS AND YIXING FICTION !

sorry for the inproper foreword and description :P

but believe me this story would be great kkkk~

comments and subscribe won't be hurt <33