3

a fault

 

The day after day has passed. Junhee and Kris doing fine and Lay have moved to china.

Sometimes she is missing Lay by her side, stared at his laptop and do his paperwork seriously. You might be didn't know this matter. Whenever she stressed and bored she will stare at lay that was in his spectacles in a serious face. She found that it's funny and quiet entertaining.

"Kris, why are you no fun?" She shook Kris's shoulder asking for something that Kris refused to do so.

"I am not wearing that lace thingy." He rolled his eyes.

"Please!" She offered the laces aprons that match up with hers.

"Don't take any picture of me." He grabbed the apron.

"I love you." She kiss him.

"Junhee, you should stop asking me to do some random weird things." He rolled his eyes.

"There more you go weird there more world could be so fun." She chuckled.

"But not with this way." He retorted.

Yes, Kris loves to help her for cooking. He loves to see her in a serious state and stared at her secretly at her.

"You know, sometimes I wondered if I have acute boyfriend that WILL did a cute and sweet things to me." She glared at him fiercely.

"Hey, don't be like that. Okay? I do love you. But I have my way to express my love for you, in different way." He hugged her from behind.

"Look, you told me to do so, I did it, right?" He added

"Well, actually. It's not like that. I love you, however and whatever you are." She stirred and hug kris back.

*

This is a good day, today I will having a dinner with my Kris. Aw, he's being sweet this time. I smiled happily and started my feet to go work.

I stopped when I saw clothes that displayed at one of the store.

"Whoa, Lay's style." I chuckled.

Why would I thinking of lay? I pouted and passed by.

Finally I arrived at the office and pushed the elevator button. It's crowded like always, and hates it when my department is in 12th floor.

One by one are going out of the elevator. But seriously, girls are so noisy and keeping on gossiping "a new guy from fashion department" that's my department, exactly. Maybe, this guy going to replace Lay. I rolled my eyes as I going out of the elevator.

True!

Someone was on Lay's desk. I tip toed from afar suspecting who it was. I glanced around and the girls were gossiping.

I went closer and---

"Hi Junhee."

I stopped and tried to not looking like I am surprised. But hell yeah, I am totally startled.

"Lay?!"

I frowned. He looks totally different. I thought that there is another guy. But man, it's Lay. He curls his hairs. He didn't have a Gay looks anymore. And what?!

Am I really impressed or falling for him?

I shook my head.

"Why did you do here?" I was taken aback.

"Working, of course." He said nonchalantly.

"Aren't you supposed to be in china?" I passed him as I sat down on my desk.

"Well, I have finished my work." He shrugged.

"And found that hairstyle?" I pointed his head then chuckled.

"This is cool, not funny."

"Yes, it's not Gay anymore." I said frankly towards him.

"Thank you." He said sarcastically.

A whole day i just staring at Lay. This guy, why did he changed that much in 3 months? He is quiet handsome though. I put my head on my palms and continued staring at him.

"Aren't you tired for staring me a whole day?" He said out of the blue.

My head dropped as my hand turns into jelly for being caught up.

"Ani, just-- you looks waaaaaaay different." I said without notice.

"OMO! I have date with Kris at 6!!" I panicked as I glanced at the clock that showed me 5:30 PM.

"See you tomorrow Lay!" I tapped his shoulder.

I rushed to the elevator furiously. I'm afraid that he might be waiting too long for me.

I was walking happily while looking on the glasses. How do I look? Is my hair miserable or something on my face? I guess not at all.

"Here you go." I cheered happily as I entered the restaurant. The waitress asked me for the reservation. Glad that Kris already reserved it since days ago. Wow.

But he hasn’t coming yet. I'm just here waiting for him. Maybe I am little too fast.

*

She had been waiting for him in this past 5 hours. Her temper is boiling. She mad at him now. He supposed to be full fill this thing. He promised it.

Finally, she left with a very broken mood. She decided to have a soju and some dokbokki because she's already starving. She turned off her phone. She's really mad this time. No matter what, she won't talk to him or go home.

How could he forgot and didn't even call her while the one who arranged this dinner was him. She grunted hardly, she is not in her mood.

She drank her soju tried to hold her tears. She is really tired of him.

She can't hold her tears and crying silently with eating her dukbokki. While she wants to take another shoot, someone took her glass.

"Want a company?" A voice asked her.

"Lay?"

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY ! I AM UPDATING FOR THE SECOND TIME !!!
HAPPY ?!?! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAPPY !!!

COMMENTS WOULDN'T BE HURT !!! <33

I LOVE COMMENTS ~