2.

a fault

 

Lay got tired over Junhee who keeping on nagging at him about gay thingy and still didn't believe that he is NOT a Gay at all.

He did avoiding her for few weeks. But she's keeping on popped out of nowhere.

Feeling tired of his work he decided to go to the coffee shop nearby. But, because the elevator took a long time enough he decided to use stairway instead.

He surprised when he saw Junhee was there, crying.

She saw him and sweeps her tears away.

"Hi, I am quiet miserable." She chuckled bitterly.

"Why?" He joined her to have a seat there.

"You know Lay, sometimes I should bear a pain and disappointment. I'm sick of his attitude and he won't change. He won't change even if I blame him. I mad at him for hundred times. I feel so useless." She sobbed hardly.

"Junhee, in this world God created us for reason, created you for a lucky guy that destined to be with you and covered the clumsiness each other. And maybe he has some reasons to do those things." He shrugged.

"Lay, how did you do if your boyfriend is keeping on acting cool?" She questioned.

"Well, I'll did--HEY HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT. A. GAY." He emphasize at the NOT and GAY.

"But--" he cut her with a kiss. She shocked and startled with the kiss, her eyes grew wider as he push her to the wall.

He broke the kiss and both of them panting hardly.

"Is that enough to prove you?!" He said.

She still surprised. She stared at his eyes with her fingers on her lips. She can't say anything. She shook her head slowly and keeping on staring at him.

"Aish! I'm going crazy." Lay said and went down to get what is actually he wanted few minutes ago.

Lay

 

 

*

 

Her mind went crazy and she can't think clearly. Is her betraying kris? No? Yes?

"Why would that stupid Lay kiss me?" She questioned along the way back home.

She awaken from her mind when she saw Kris was standing at the entrance of their apartment building.

He avoided her gaze and put his hands on the jeans pocket.

She is also avoiding his gaze; he feels really went more miserable.

Blame it to Lay.

They didn't being childish but-- Kris gave up, approaching her first.

"I guess, I should say sorry." He rubbed his heard lightly. "I am sorry Junhee."

She won't stare at him as if the building is more handsome than her boyfriend.

"Aren't you going to forgive me?" He crossed his arm arrogantly.

"3 bear song here." She said pointed her finger across the street.

"No way." He frowned.

"Do or not?" He looked around.

"No." He shook his head.

She took a deep breath and thinking for the other punishment.

"How about buy a couple tees and wear it with me, buy me ice cream."

"Erm, sure?" He said with a half heart. Kris hated this kind of things. He thinks that wearing a couple tees is way unbelievable and nonsense. But for this one, he will do that for her.

*

The next day she cheered happily and tried to forget about Lay's accident yesterday.

She glanced at him as she sat down on her table. He fixed her bag then the computer.

Lay seems didn't notice that she is already coming. He is working on the project seriously. She took a deep sigh and started what she should start for today.

Well, everything is clearly fine. She smiled happily.

*

When lunch time is coming I decided to leave first because I am dying here. I haven't eaten anything since this morning even though I cook kris a breakfast, I have no appetite.

I went to the cafeteria and ordered chajangmyun, I don't know why I am craving for this. I am happily eating my food and texting Kris. I smiled happily just like a teenage girl that texting with her boyfriend. Well, he changed a bit and texted me when he have times. That's good, right.

I smiling happily and looking around, I spot Lay accidentally, he looks so clueless finding a spot. Feeling pity, she droped her phone on the table and waved at Lay.

"Lay!" She yelled and waved. Lay have no choice he approached her and placed the tray on the table.

They just eating silently and didn't utter any word even just a voice. It went awkward when Lay just shut his mouth and eating his meal peacefully.

"L-lay." She called.

"Hmn?" He hummed while eating his lunch.

"I-I'm sorry." She bit her lower lip.

"It's okay." He nodded.

"So-- we made up already?" He nodded.

"I made up with Kris too." She giggled.

"Good to hear that." He nodded and glanced at her.

"I'll move to china next month." Lay said out of the blue.

She stared at him for seconds. It's just 3 month since he have a seat beside her. And now, he is moved to china?

"Yea, our company needed me in China. So--." He nodded then continued "They asked me to handle it."

"Oh my God Lay, why so fast, I've knew you just like yesterday and you'll leave now?" She patted his shoulder.

"What the--" he frowned upon her touch.

"Yah, don’t acts like a gay. You should be happy there is a cute girl touching you." She punches his shoulder lightly.

"Wanna prove again?" He glared.

"No." She lowered her head, blushing.

"So lay, I hope there are no friends that thought you as Gay." She said teasingly.

"OF COURSE NOT." He glared. "It's just you that being weird and thought me as gay all the time, look, the other girls have no idea about that. It's just you." He argued.

"OMO, Kris text me." She cheered happily, leaving lay who argued her seconds ago.

Feeling upset he continued his launch.

"Why did I even tell you that I will move to china?" He shook his head in disbelieve.

"What?" She turned her head to lay.

"Nothing."