The Second Day

Killing The Killer

Bom opened her eyes slowly, she could saw the sunrise and a little smile appeared on her face.

"i'm still aliveeeeeee! yay!" Bom felt so happy and relieved, she imagined herself dancing in a wide field because she didnt die. 

"Good morning~" The killer greeted her like a good friend. Bom did nothing but smile, she still amazed by how handsome the killer is. 

" where are we?" Bom looked through the window

"Far far away from life" The killer chuckled and made Bom scare all over again.

Bom stayed queit and look through the window, she was thinking to escape, but this guy wasn't that bad and it would be fun to have a dangerous journey. She realized that they have been quite far from the city, she took her plastic bag and searched for milk and chips but sadly, the killer eat them all.

"Aissh...." Bom sighed and threw the plastic bag to the backseat.

"Oh, sorry for that... I was really hungry keke~" The killer chuckled and kept driving like he has no fault.

"Call me TOP, since you're not going anywhere, i think we need to know each other" The killer whose named TOP added. 

"A~ah, okay, TOP-ssi" Bom was a little bit mad at him because of everything, and she thought that it wasn't a right time to know each other.

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?" TOP frowned.

"Whaa~ It's Bom... Yeah i am Bom, don't hurt me" 

TOP laughed and patted Bom's head. He drove to a restaurant and looked around. Bom who was really hungry straightly got off the car and walked to the resto. 

"What do you think you are doing!?" TOP pulled her hand and made her walked back to the car.

"I'm going to eat since you eat everything! What's wrong with you? You want me to die just shoot me!" Bom couldn't help it anymore she was so upset.

TOP covered Bom's mouth with his hand and looked around. He went to his seat and locked the car's door.

"This is a restaurant where all killers meet! You will be dead if you eat inside there!" TOP seriously looked at Bom and went off the car. Bom who was so scared rapidly locked the door again, and took the clothes that she bought to covered herself. Not long after it, TOP went back and Bom quickly unlocked the door and let him in. 

"Breakfast, princess..." TOP gave her some foods.

"I thought you will die inside there...." Bom started to eat slowly.

"Why don't you just leave me?" TOP laughed. 

"Because... If you die, i'll call the police or ambulance?" Bom kept eating and raised her eyebrows.

"Haha, are you insane? Why did you trust me? Of course there wasnt any killer! I just don't have enough money to buy you expensive foods, so i made you stay here" TOP grinned. Bom was mad because this killer wan't saying the truth. But in the other side, she was a little bit happy, knew that TOP lied to her just because he has no money to buy her expensive foods. 

"I will kill you someday...." Bom added and finished her meal.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at a small house inside the forest. It's a really scary place for Bom. It's far from everywhere and very dark. She looked around and decided to stay in the car.

"I'm not going anywhere, TOP-ssi..."

"You should come in or a huge bear will eat you!" 

"I don't trust you!"

"Hear that? That's the bear's voice, bye!" 

TOP walked inside the house and Bom quickly get off of the car and walked behind TOP. Told him to not leave her alone. TOP opened the house's door and Bom was very shocked. It's a really nice house, with a lot of expensive stuff. 'this must be victim's money... this guy is really an evil' Bom sat on a nice couch and covered herself with a big blanket on it. 

"Do you like here?"

"No, not at all... It's scary" Bom added, TOP sat next to her and gave her a glass of orange juice.

"How can you have all of these?" Bom took the glass without doubt, she was thirsty anyway.

"I'm a killer, i can have everything" TOP then laughed again just to scare Bom. 

"Do you have water and clean towel? We need to clean your wound.." Bom then got up and followed TOP to a room. TOP gave her a towel and a bowl of water. Bom then clean TOP's wound and treated it nicely. TOP was very happy for that. He stared at Bom and realized how pretty she is. Bom was the same, she traced TOP's face and found that he is really handsome and kind to her. 

"Thank you, Bom" TOP smiled at her. 

"This is just...you can't kill me cause i'm so kind to you" Bom smiled back.

"Haha, i won't kill someone like you.." Bom felt like she could fly to cloud nine. "So, this is your room, thank you for treated my wound..." TOP walked out of the room and closed the door slowly.

"Wait! Could you please stay here?" Bom walked to the door and opened it slowly.