First Day

Killing The Killer

"Hello Dara! This is Bommie" 

"Bommie, what's up?" 

"Dara, can you accompany me to the mall? I'm so bored and i have no assignments to do!"

"Ahm... Aigooo, i'm sorry Bommie, i have a date with my Dragon" 

"Oh, wow.. Yeah, your awesome Dragon eh~ haha it's okay then have fun!"

"I'm sorry, i'll make it up next time!"

"No problem! Bye!" 

I hung up the call. I looked around and i didn't find anything that interest me. I stared at my laptop, browsed for news, pictures, and everything and i started to get bored too. It's all end. Being single and things, my best friend have a date with that punk who flirt so much! Ugh this is a bad day for me! I then decided to go to the mall. I need to do grocery shopping and buy new clothes for me too,  it's okay to go alone. I wrote everything that i need to buy, quickly took a shower and dressed up nicely, who knows i will meet my prince today eh? Among my friends, I'm the only one who have no boyfriend even though there's a lot of guys who wanted to be with me but i don't find they are taft enough. So i took my car's key and drove away to the mall. It's quite crowded, this is Saturday. I parked my car then bought everything that i wrote on my list, and bought a lot of clothes too, i live alone and i can do anything i like. All guys have their eyes on me, i chuckled a bit and walked cutely i realized that i almost laugh as i finished shopping and walked to my car. With a lot of shopping bag i held, i got a little trouble finding my car's key and accidentally dropped some of my belongings.

"Aisssh! Why so troublesome!" I grumbled as i open the car's door and put some of them on the backseat. 

I quickly started the engine because i had a feeling it will rain soon.

"Woaaaah! Chinjja! I forgot another bag!"  I opened the car's door and took the bag, i went back to my car and throw it to the passenger seat. I was getting ready to drive when suddenly.....

"Drive or Die!" A heavy voiced man put his gun on my head, i saw him from the rearview he looked around and he looked very panic like someone was after him. I didn't realize that i was trembling so hard and tears falling from my eyes.

"DRIVE!!!!!!" He shouted at me and i quickly drove away.

I was crying all the time, i was so scare that my life will end today. Without boyfriend who will mourn for me, without experienced a first kiss, and this guy? This villain will take my life away? I cried hard and then got his attention..

"Yah! Stop crying!" He poked my cheek with his gun, and he expected me not to cry!? I cried harder.

"Please... Please don't kill me, i will just go you can take all of these just.." i said in a very sad voice.

"No, you're not going anywhere, just drive out of this city as far as you can!" he said.

I was really shocked that he might be used me as a hostage. Is he crazy? No one will redeem me. No one! 

"Sorry for shouting, polices were after me, a killer like me make them crazy.." he chuckled like it was something i shouldn't have to be scared of.

I knew that my eyes were getting smaller, filled with tears but somehow i was so sure that he won't hurt me. So i drove away. Drove to other city. I saw him again from the rearview. He was eating the chips i bought in the mall! And drank the milk too, enjoying view through the window and then fell asleep. I felt like taking his gun and shoot him, i am not his driver! After three hours driving, i stopped at the roadside, stretched and looked at him.

 

"Staring at me, young lady?" He suddenly waked up and my heart almost dropped. 

 

"I'm...I...I'm a little bit tired, i need a rest... we're far enough from the city though" I said slowly. 

"Move then.." He gestured me to move to the passenger seat and he jumped-off to drive.

"Ah.. Let me drive, we can take turn, just sleep" he smirked at me and i almost faint! He is very handsome! Oh my God! His eyes, very sharp, as sharp as knife, stabbed deep into my heart i felt like kiss it, and his smirk! Is he really a killer? Or angel? "God! You heard all of my prayers? I can finally have a date on saturday night? Is it?" I didn't feel scare anymore, i saw some wounds and bruises on his face, maybe because of fight or something, but he isn't bad as i thought he is. He allowed me to sleep, and not long after it i fell asleep, i was just hoping sun rise will wake me up the next day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE! Thank you so much for waiting for this story! I'm still trying to make this good though, their journey has just started! So please keep reading and thank you so much once again I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUUUUCH <3 <3 <3