Am I A Fool?

Killing The Killer

[BOM's POV]

We spent some times at the beach, i was staring at the sky most of the time, and we were on our way again to nowhere. "Why is this guy taking me so far away?" I've always had the thought but couldn't do anything. I knew that i could escape anytime, but somehow i didn't want to. I pouted to myself and looked outside the window again, this seemed like a neverending journey.

"Bom?" TOP glanced at me while he was still driving. 

"Mhmm?" I replied casually since i was lost in my thought. 

"We're gonna stay at another place..." Alright.. Another place, maybe the end of my life. I might just pray and pray and pray.

Finally we've arrived at a small cottage, in the middle of the forest again... I looked around and sighed. Then again, that handsome killer messed my hair up for hundred times that day. I got off of the car and walked toward the cottage. There was a lake nearby, really a nice place. Are we in honeymoon? I opened the door and there again luxurious stuff filling the room. 

"Hey... I need some exercise.. You can clean yourself up" He lifted his shirt casually and walked out of the cottage, i took the chance to make a call. "Damn! Useless phone!" Since that guy took my charger and my phone died i couldn't do anything further. I huffed and quickly took a bath. 

-----------------------

I looked through the window of the place and  saw him cutting down that damn big tree by the lake, all sweaty and i could see his muscles stiffened from the hard work. Plus! His serious look made his eyes even sharper, like he was about to the tree. He even shouted a bit, whether in excitement, or tiresome. He swept his sweat for several times, even though it wasn't necessary at all because soon after, another sweat running down his body. I wasn't realize that i stared at him too hard, too hard that i kept my mouth hang open widely. But as always, i knew this guy had this thing called sixth sense or maybe magic, he smirked at me! Damn smirked!? He should stop doing that to me or i would go crazy and really kill him this time! Ah talking about killing... This might be the end of my life.. I thought again. He was holding that axe, maybe that way he would chop me into pieces. Or with that woods he's cutting, maybe he would burn me down. It's weird though, i'm ready to die in any kind of way. I messed my hair up and screamed in frustration, closing eyes a bit. The suddenly, that extremely handsome man stood behind me!

"Why?" he tilted his head while smirking ALL OVER AGAIN! 

"No... Nothing. Just.. Go away you smell like garden!" I pushed him away, then in a moment i was thinking that we sounded like a couple.

"I don't want to.." He pouted cutely, tried to be cute huh stupid killer? I really wanted to cry that time. I knew that i got teary as i stared at him. While suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug, rubbing my back soothingly like he didn't want me to cry. Even though he really smell like garden... But i've never been hug like that! It was the best feeling ever.. This dangerous man hugging me? He said softly "Don't cry... save the tears and smile". I really didn't get it, all over again.. This man is totally kind. Did he lie to me? About him being a killer? He took a good care of me better than anyone else in this world! He knew how to hug, he knew how to be so worried about me when i was going to the drugstore without his permission, he knew how to keep me warm when i need him, he knew how to show his iness when i'm upset with him.. He knew..  he... wait... 

-----------------------

[TOP's POV]

I felt so tired and i didn't know what to do with this woman. There's a dilemma in my heart, there's a feeling about her. Tsk....... What the hell Choi Seunghyun! You're a killer! Not a kisser! Stop thinking about her red and plump lips, her porcelain skin, her long and soft hair, her whining...her... YAH!!! This is killing me! I should just took an exercise so i could get over these feeelings. Aish.... What the hell. After told her that i wanted to do exercise, i walked out and found that tree by the lake. I thought, it would be nice to warm our bodies tonight in front of the fireplace, so we need some woods. At first i thought running would help, but cutting down the tree would be much usefull. I already cut the tree down then i saw Bom inside the house. "Mhmm... She would be annoyed by this" i chuckled and smirked at her and right she annoyed by that. How i love teasing her.. I almost done with the woods when i suddenly hear Bom screaming. I was absentmindedly run over her, but still stayed cool when i reached her. When i asked her why, she just mocked me and i saw her teary eyes, it was actually melt my heart and i pulled her into a tight hug. It was the best feeling ever. I could feel her heartbeat, and she smell like a strawberry. How... How could she make me feel this way? 

----------------------

 

They hugged each other for God knew how long. It was a strange yet pleasurable feelings for both of them. They are not a couple, or friends. One is a killer and one is the hostage! What's wrong with this? Top pulled away slowly while he was looking into Bom's teary eyes. He wiped it gently and smiled at her sincerely. "I can't fall in love with her" Top thought. "Does he like me?" Bom thought while shyly looking back at Top. They leaned closer to each other, closer.. and closer... Top could feel Bom's warm breath around his lips, it was thrilling for him. 

"B-bom......." Top said softly and placed his hand on her cheek. Bom flushed and smiled slightly, her heart was pounding so hard and she bravely moved her hand to Top's sweaty chest, she then closed her eyes.

"T-top.......... still... you smell like garden..." she pushed him away and ran to the room. 

"Stupid stupid stupid Bom! Yah!!! You were about to have your first kiss! Yah!!!!!!!!" she told herself quietly, frustratingly messed her hair up again. She just didn't know what to do! 'How to kiss?! It's not as easy as what i saw in movies!' she covered her face and cursed at herself. But as she remembered what just happened to her and Top, she couldn't help but smiling. She then heard a knock on the door.

"Uhm... Bommie, i will take a bath..." she said nothing, kept shut. 

After that, she heard Top walked away. "Do i like him?" she then lost in her thoughts, thinking about what she has been through. "Why am I here? I barely know him...He's a killer" she whispered to herself and slowly open the door. She was actually scare. Scare of being murdered, scare of everything... But mostly, she was scare that she has fallen in love with Top. She walked to the living room and she saw the main door left unlocked, "I should just escape" she bit her bottom lip and quickly took her bag and phone. She glanced back at the bathroom's door and took her step out of the cottage. Dark forest wasn't a new thing for her, right? She could escape and wouldn't let her feeling grow for Top! She didn't know him well though! He was a killer though! What made her so stupid that she joined this craziness and played a strange game with this killer? With those thoughts, she bravely walked further from the cottage....

------------------------

[TOP's POV]

I was so stupid! I knew that! What was i thinking that i would kiss her? I should just lock her up in her room! Since when did i became like this? I won't retired so fast just because of a woman! I love killing people for money! I thought hardly while i was cleaning myself. I shouldn't do such things to her, and to myself as well. After i changed clothes, i light my cigarette and walked to Bom's room. No sign of her. I walked to the other side of the cottage, no sign of her. "!" i shouted so loudly and threw my cig away, i ran out and shouted her name but no answer. I didn't realize that tears rolled down my cheeks. What the hell is this?! Since when did i become so weak! I was afraid.. So afraid! I was afraid.. To lose this stupid woman.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh God! I'm so sorry for leaving this story for a long time!! Are you guys still there!? Huhu i hope you are! And well, we'll try our best to update this with more interesting plots! And i think this will end in few more chapters so please stay! xD And i really appreciate you guys who had commented and subscribed! and voted! Thank you! And thank you to co-author Taecie who made this even better! Will back with more updates, hope so! <3

a bit dramatic update....kekeke~