The Third Day

Killing The Killer

I still dozed in my dream, such a nice dream and this bed doesn't want to let me go. It's so comfort and warm, oh the pillow and bolster as warm as a guy hugs that I always been missed to be around me, skin to skin against my exhausted body. Oh so Good! Bom you're in heaven, don't even need to worry anymore. 

"Are you awake?" a deep voice asked toward me while I'm still closed my eyes while smiling as the answer. "Why are you nodding then?" The voice of chuckle made me completely awake, that voice is coming from a guy next to me, who has this thick muscles around my body. MY BODY. YES, I SAID MY BODY.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kicked him who still shirtless, "What are you doing here TOP-ya?!!" I tossed the pillow and bolster to his chest, how could he's not wearing his shirt while he's sleeping next to me. He's totally different from yesterday, when we first met he was wearing so many layers of clothes. This ert! "YAH ERT!!!! AFTER YOU KIDNAP ME NOW YOU WANT TO ME, AREN'T YOU!?" I keep tossed anything to his body.

"Who's ert?! That's true that I'm kidnapping you now, but OH SORRY I AM NOT ERT!" He's sticking out his tongue, while put mocking face. ah so cute so cute!! oops what am I saying?! No he's still a criminal who trying to kidnap me. He's bad!

"Th-Then! Why are you not wearing your shirt?! Are you stupid?! it's so fckin freezing right now! Just sell me at an ahjussi palli why are you so babo?! You will get money from it! You are ert! don't dare you touch an inch of my bright skin!" I said while a bit yelled at him as he's trying to get up after protecting himself from my pillow shoot.

He's just grinning while crossing his arms over his chest slowly walking to the table next to bed and took his phone. "Hear this."

"Why so cold?! I can't sleep.. my whole body freezing you stupid, TOP!! How can I sleep with this cold bed! Cold air~! ya! open your shirt and warm me up!!"  I could heard my whining voice through his speaker phone that made me gulp my saliva. Did I said it all?

"You told me, you were cold and couldn't sleep, that's why I tried to share my warm body." He grabbed his shirt and puts it on. "You're drunk last night."

Ah I remember because I don't want to drink cold water from the faucet last night, I chose to drink one left can beer that I bought from supermarket. that's embarrassed moment. How can the--innocent-woman like me asks a guy to sleep shirtless on the same bed?!

I slowly lowing my body to wrap my body again into the blanket until it covered over my head.

"Let's go.." I could feels the bed a bit bounches as he sat on the edge of bed. "Put on some thick clothes, stay warm." He said briefly and walking to  the window, take a peek before completely open it wider.

"I don't want to go! I'm tired! My body needs to sleep more." i complaint as back lied down on the bed.

"Ah okay then if you're tired... I think my hand is a bit stiffen too, I need to exercise my hand.." He lifted up my Chanel bag. "C-H-A-N-E-L Oh nice brand for a point shoot." He brought my bag with him as he walking out from the room.

I sprint to catch his leg and wrap it tightly just like a koala to a trunk. "Don't do this to me... please! Don't do this... That's my baby! He's more precious than myself, TOP-ssi.." But he kept walking while me sticking around his leg, he dragged his step toward the door.

"He is...? So this bag is a guy. Oh you sounds so straight Bommie. Just go take your jacket and anything don't leave it behind because we won't back to this place anymore" He's still dragged his steps out while I was still stick.

"SURE! I WILL TAKE MY JACKET!" I ran to the room again and grabbed my jacket.

 

******

 

"I'm going now." His deep voicee right next to my ear, get closer to my skin, earlobe and my brain for sure. Then he pulled out the glove box, oh another awkward moment again and took out the gun, still the same gun from yesterday.

"yah where are you going now?" I said a bit loud made him a bit jump because of surprised. 

He's smiling after that while caressed his chest. "Yah lower your voice, You're so loud." He checked the gun while I was watching him from my seat. "I'm going to work you know." 

"Why do you have this kind of job? Why didn't you..." He got out from the car before I finished my sentence. "Okay good luck." he walking turned to my door and knocked on the widow command me to open it. 

"If I didn't back within 30 minutes, just leave me okay?"

"A..." then he left again before I even say any word to him. "Okay then."

I moved my seat to driver seat, and tries to entertain myself while I'm bored to death because got nothing to do. "30 minutes it's pretty fast, okay then I will waiting."

I turn on the music player and starting singing along to the songs.

 

 

5 minutes.

 

 

7 minutes.

 

I think I can't take it any longer, I'm really going to die if I stay inside the car and it will surely wasting if I didn't do anything while waiting him to get back.

 

******

 

TOP walks casually to the car but he found the car empty, without bom in it but just like the first time he could got into this car, it's unlocked so he could get in easily. No Bom, and she left her bag and anything inside the car, she's even left the phone on the passenger seat.

"Fck! Where's bom!?" He founded a left shoe in the car. "Fck!" He hitting the wheel before angrily out from his car and slammed the door. He couldn't leave before without her.

"Ah are you back already~?" She said while smiling excitedly while jumping around as her walking to him and got inside the car.

"WHERE THE DID YOU GO, BOM?!" He asked angrily as he driving away, leaving the place with fast pace, didn't gave Bom time to put the seatbelt. "ARE YOU A STUPID?! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID LEFT THE CAR LIKE THAT?!" He yelled while hitting the wheel again and made Bom widens her eyes. 

Bom expression suddenly changed to a cheer one into the upset face. "WAE?! WHY ARE YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT?! BECAUSE ARE YOU A KILLER THEN DO YOU THINK I SUPPOSED TO BE AFRAID OF YOU?! OH OKAY I admit I was scared of you! but not for now. I don't and I won't scared of you. YOU ARE A STUPID KILLER THAT KIDNAP THIS STUPID WOMAN, You stupid TOP!! you're living with no direction! You're nothing TOP!! STOP THE CAR!" She yelled at him and even louder, she throwing the plastic bag that she brought earlier to TOP face, and the contents inside the bag scattered on his lap, bruise balm, bandage, and some medicine.

 

TOP changed to be frozen one and silence as he notice why she's gone before. She went to the drug store to buy that stuff for him. He's driving quietly while Bom's face already soaked because of the tears. She's mad and pissed off because TOP yelled at her before.

"Do you know how much murderer out there?" He said with his deep voice and calmly.

"Who cares?!" She answered with anger tone.

"Why are you always being clumsy for not locking the car door?" Bom turned her gaze toward TOP who driving. "Do you know, you still lucky that I'm the one who got into this car not another murderer..."

 "Are you act like you're care with me now?" Bom still in anger while saying that and made TOP let out a chuckle.

"Why are you left your shoe like that, Bommie?"

She looked at the shoe as she moved aside a bit, "I was trying this shoe I thought to swap this one if it doesn't fit with my size and I left another side on the backseat." She wiped her tears while a bit chuckled too since they found it a bit funny.

"Sorry I yelled at you, I thought someone kidnapping you."

"I am. Now you're kidnapping me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not. I'm taking care of you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

waiting for the comments then we'll update the next chapter.

thanks for the new subsrcibers and vote this up! <3 Keep reading and vote this fanfic so we could do better ^^

-Taecie & Backward