Top!

Killing The Killer

Bom was wandering around the dark forest hugging her bag tightly. She let out a cute whine everytime she walked further. "Hnn.... Stupid Bommie... What were you thinking?!" she hit her head lightly and looked around carefully. "It's better to be killed by a handsome man than a grizzly bear you pabomie!" she cursed at herself and wiped her cheeks and eyes from tears. She was really lost and she didn't know where to go. It was because when she was in the car, she thought too much about her and Top. She pouted and was extremely scare as she heard a roar. It might be a wolf's roar. "Haaaaa what the f...." she ran to a tree and thought that she would be safe there. She sat under it which was surrounded by wild grasses and fallen leaves. "Please wolfie... Please don't come... Please...."

Meanwhile, Top was busy messing up his hair and screaming, throwing a lot of stuff and mad at his own self. "Stupid! Stupid Top! You shouldn't have to take a bath! Stupid!" he gone crazy and started to take out of his cigarettes and bit on it, tore it into pieces, he was so mad he needed something to be destroyed. Until he finally felt tired, and stopped doing those crazy things then sat on the floor, wiping his tears. "I miss you whiny Bom" he sobbed like a stupid guy, he was somewhat forget that he is a killer! He had to be tough and not mushy like that over a woman! Tch. He then stared at the messy room and an empty ciggar's box. "Aissh.........." he suddenly realized that he was way more stupid than he told himself when he was angry. He messed the room, he destroyed his ciggars, and most importantly, he wasted time when he could run his lazy legs off to find Bom. "I couldn't believe you, Top... You are more stupid than i ever thought" he chuckled to himself and then grabbed his jacket and a flashlight, not forgetting his gun. He went out to find Bom.

Top was walking here and there, searching for Bom. It was about two hours walk and he didn't find her. "Where are you Bom..." he kept asking himself and walking. Bom was still hugging her knees and crying, waited for someone to save her. Top walked pass the tree where Bom was, he didn't hear Bom's cry but Bom heard those heavy footsteps on dry leaves. Her heart pounded so fast, wondering who was it. 'I don't want to be another man's hostage!' it was what on her head. She peeked a little and widened her eyes as she saw a silhouette of a tall man, with a flashlight, looking for something. She was so scare that she quickly looked around in the dark and took a broken branch on the ground, he silently raised from her sit and ran to that person...

"YAAAAAH!!!! DIE! GO DIE!!!!!" Bom was very panic she didn't realize what she was doing, but for Top, he couldn't even feel the pain of the broken branch, since it wasn't dangerous, Bom's hit wasn't hard at all. He struggled and easily grabbed Bom's wrists at the same time, Bom's scream was getting louder. 

"YAAAAAH!!!! LET ME GO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Bom closed her eyes tightly while struggling from Top's grip. Top couldn't help but smiled mischievously, despite Bom was hitting him, he was so happy that he found Bom again.

"I will kill you, and will shoot you in the head" Top with a heavier voice when she hadn't realize who was gripping her.

"I'm sorry!!!! I'm so scare! Please don't! I'll do what you want!" Bom cried and still, didn't dare to look at the man.

"Don't ever run away again?" Top smiled as he talked normally, let Bom's hands off and fixed his clothes. Bom then slowly stop crying and lifted up her head, looking at Top. She was feeling relieve and annoyed at the same time. Top is really a jerk! That was she thought.

"I hate you!" Bom hit Top allover again, but this time with her hands only. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" Bom started to cry again, punch on Top's chest repeatedly. Top just chuckled and pulled her into a hug, letting Bom cry on his chest, caressing her hair soothingly hope she would stop crying and feel safe when he was around. 

"Stop it.. Who told you to escape huh? You're so stupid i can't understand you anymore..." Top messed Bom's hair and Bom whined because of it. 

"I'm happy you're okay, Bommie..." Top held her tighter.

"I guess... I...." Bom pulled away softly as he looked at him.

"You?" Top raised his eyebrow and cupped Bom's face with his hands.

"I guess i need to talk to you.." Bom added and puffed her cheeks a bit.

"Let's talk?"

"Give me a piggyback ride to my jail..." Bom smiled softly, thought that it would be better for them to talk in the cottage.

Without a word, Top crouched down and let Bom jump onto his back, walked back to the cottage and wondering what would Bom tell him later.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

short...i know;;