Park Bom

Killing The Killer

[BOM POV]

We needs to keep moving. I was only heard that from some action movie or online game that my neighbour's kid at my apartment used to played with loud volume so I could heard it. Now I really know the meaning of this 'We needs to keep moving' I also don't know why I have to obey what he told me. ANYTHING.

Yeah I know I'm stupid, I don't have anything that valuable in my life. I'm a single woman, who focus with my job, sometimes I love to shopping (Every women does though). Parent? I don't think they still care about me. They're far far away lived from me. they're divorced since I was 7 years old. I used to lived without them and also they are.

Beside that I don't do anything, I'm not the one who being lovey-dovey with my boyfriend. God didn't give me a chance for me to enjoy that kind of relationship, I guess he loves me too much, that's why he just left Dara with me not anyone else. but for now she's the one who becoming so lovey-dovey with her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong aka Gdragon. *sigh* He's super handsome boy with tattooes at every part of his body and also I'm happy for Dara, he loves her just so much. 

And now I keep following this guy who point his gun at the first day we met inside my car. TOP.

"Where are you now?!" I could her shouted from across the phone line.

"Chill down, Sandara.. I'm okay. Really. Don't need to worry." I smiled eventhough I know she couldn't see my smiling face, I just missed this girl so much.

"Oh my gosh Bommie! How could I?! You're disappeared so sudden and now you asking me to chill down. I'm your friend, I need to know where are you and who with you there! I will pick you up." Sandara's panic voice filling the conversation. How cute.

"I'm okay. I'll be back in a week, I'm on my vacation."

"What? No way! Tell me the truth."

"I'm okay Sandara.. I will call you again later, okay? Bye." 

"But! YAH! I Ha...." I hung up the phone before she finishing her sentence. 

I sighed after hung up the public telephone. I want to back now because of this girl. "Top-ssi..." He leaned his back on the frame of public telephone box and looked at me.

"Let's go.." He said while grabbing my hand treating me like a hostage again and open the door for me motion his head ask me to get into the car.

"Let's go to the beach." I looked at him showing my pleading. "Or mall? Or eat corn at the mountain peak?"

"If I don't want to?" He briefly asking me back.

"I will run away."

"Run away then." He casually walked to the driver seat and get into the car.

******

"It's freezing to death Top-ssi! You know that I hate cold weather!!" Bom yelled while rolling my corn over the bornfire while trembling.

Top just crossing his arms over his chest and leaning his back on the big stone, while chuckling watching Bom freezing while grilling her corn. "You said you want to eat corn at the mountain peak, why are you comlpaining at me now?" He chuckled.

Bom is pouting her lips while keep grilling in front of the borfire. "But! I thought you'll take me to the beach instead of this place!" She's whining again while caressed her arms.

"Need my body again to stay warm, Park Bom-ssi?" Top laughed at her and sitting closer to her.

"Stop bothering me! I hate you so much." She tossed the gravel toward him and made him laughing louder as before.  "Park bom-ssi?? do you even know my full name?" she turned at Top while he's calling with her full name. "How did you know my full name?!" She stand up.

"It's only BOM!! Not Park Bom!!" She shouted to Top, while pointing to his face.

"Omo you loved to shouting and yelling arent you, Bom?" Top still chuckling. "You're Park Bom why are you being so denial about your own name, weirdo."

Bom suddenly kicking Top's legs hardly. "It's not Park Bom! It's only bom! Not Park Bom! You're stupid!! Stop calling me with that Park name!! Or I will make you walking with your hands!!" She's keep kicking Top legs angrily nonstop.

Top was tried to running away from her, but her throwing gravel to his back. "Yah stop that! It just a name, why you so mad!"

Bom covered her face and squating. She's crying loudly while covering her face. "I will just run away! I really hate you Top! Why are you so mean to me?!" She's mumbling still hiding her face in the palms. 

Slowly Top's walking closer to Bom, he also didn't know why she's became that upset because her Park surname. It's just a name. Her dad's name.

"Are you really crying? Because of that??" Top was poking her back while Bom sulking push him away with one arm. "Yah I don't mean to make you crying." He's patting Bom back while squating behind her. "Yah stop crying..Let's go to the beach and grill some corn there." 

 

******

[TOP POV]

"Just finish your bussiness as fast as you can." I could heard his trembling voice through the phone. "She's fine right here with me." I hung up the phone as soon as I finished with what I need to told him about it.

I could watching Bom happy expression while playing water and made mountain with the sands. "How old are you actually?" I mumbled alone while chuckled.

 

Park Bom.

 

How could you being target of something which you don't even know that exist...

 

"Top come here playing with me, help me bury myself and become a mermaid!" She asked and I almost laughed so hard, did she just ask a profesional murderer to make her to be a mermaid?

"No I don't want to!" I said it with loud voice while I laying down on the sands.

How could I moved from mountain peak to the beach in 3 hours? Yah did she just using me to having fun for her own self?

I get up, and turned my gaze to smiling face who playing with the sands. Without I realized my lips curving make a smile shape. "No it can't be! I'm the one who should using her! She can't use me! Never!!"

"Top I make a big corn from sand!" Bom standing up and waves her hands toward me while smiling.

I was smiling back at her. then back to my straight face, I should keep it to my straight face. I wouldn't be scary anymore if I always smiling around her. "I DON'T CARE." I shouted and back to laying down, pretend to nap.

"Top!" first called.

"Tabi!" Second called,

"Yah!" The voice come closer.

"YAH TOP!" It's right above me and loud, but I still in my position pretend having a nap. Then I fell a head laying down on my lap. "Ah I'm tired~" She said while lying her head on my lap with her face looking up at the sky, she's smiling so brighter. "thank you Top! You're take me to this place, I'm so happy..."

I didn't fully closed my eyes, I keep peeking to see her face. It's different from 3 hours ago when she cried, I could saw her smiling face so beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for Grammar error, I want to update it asap so here an update for subscribers and new reader ^^

Thanks for comments I think I don't have right to reply your comment so let's waiting Backward-nim to reply your comment. Keep commenting tho~ I love reading your comment. <3 <3