Rooming with each other

Chance Happenings

Myungsoo's POV

 
We were back in the dorm, and the kitty ears were all off. Even though _____ had looked so cute with them on! >.<
 
"Guyssss Are we gonna eat dinner?" Sungyeol asked. I heard stomachs start to growl and nodded in agreement. 
 
"Oh! Oppas I forgot! The omurice I made for lunch yesterday is in the freezer.... I could reheat them for you all" ______ remarked. 
 
Omo, food made by ______... aghh im soo happy!! ^^
 
_____ went into the kitchen while the rest of Infinite stayed in the living room. 
 
"Hey.... where is ______ gonna sleep?" Sunggyu asked.
 
Uh oh. Before I could respond, all fingers were pointed towards me.
 
"BWOH???!!!!" I shouted. ________ looked back so we waved her off before starting to talk again.
 
"Well we all know u like her so we aren't gonna you or anything, besides, you guys can have fun..... in a room." Sungyeol said smirking.
 
Byuntae.
 
"Hey guys, dinner is done!!" ______ yelled.
 
We all scrambled towards the kitchen and sure enough, there were 8 omurices on the table. 
 
"I don't know how u guys like your ketchup so..." she pointed to the bottle in the center of the table. "It's self-service!" 
 
We all smiled and gobbled our omurices down. When we were done, we thanked _______ for the food... but she wasn't even half done yet.
 
"Heh... do we look like pigs?" Sungjong shyly asked.
 
"Haha ani, you're boys, it's normal." _______ smiled.
 
"So _______, we were discussing and we decided where you are gonna sleep..." Sunggyu started, "our rooms are paired by me and Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya, and L sleeps by himself..."
 
_______'s face started turning red...
 
"You can share a room with him!" Sunggyu finished.
 
_______'s POV
 
Ok, don't get me wrong, I am LOVING this share a room with Myungsoo thing but when I sleep.... I do some... embarrasing things. And I don't want him to see that side of me....
 
"______!" Myungsoo called.
 
"OH, um coming oppa!" I said while bringing my luggage to his room. 
 
Wow it was a mess. 
 
I mean, I appreciated his effort of trying to clean... even though that effort means piling clothes in a corner and stuffing things in the closet. but what caught my eye is... there's one bed. -_-
 
Myungsoo must have noticed my dilemma because he quickly added, "Oh you cn sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor."
 
Is it wrong that I was hoping he'd say we should sleep together?
 
"mm... ok!" I said with fake enthusiasm. Look, I haven't even slept in the same room as Nathan.... this is awkward.
 
We got ready for sleeping with me helping Myungsoo set up a bed. while reaching for the sheets, I accidently bumped into a pole and everything on top of it fell on me.
 
"Ow!" I shrieked.
 
I opened my eyes and saw hats all over me. Wow ______, you ran into a hat rack. 
 
"______! Are you ok?" Myungsoo came over.
 
"Neh... I'm fine oppa!" I said. I looked at the hats, and they were all fedoras.
 
"Oppa, you need more variety!" I said.
 
He gave me an "ugh" look, "Are you gonna start lecturing me on my style choices too? I love black and that's all there is to it."
 
"YAH I love black too!" I squealed. "BUTTTT Hats are accessories!!! Not clothing! Accessories are supposed to accent your clothing, not blend with it!" I remarked.
 
Myungsoo just ignoredd me and went to turn off the light.
 
"Jerk," I muttered maybe a bit too loud.
 
"What did you say?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.
 
"Nothingggg~" I singed, "Good night oppa."
 
He sighed, "Goodnight ______."
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
She called me a jerk. =_= 
 
I couldn't fall asleep either because of construction outside.. I looked over and saw ______ completely asleep.
 
Aishhhh. 
 
But... wow, I'm really lucky aren't I? Even though that byuntae Sungyeol is a byuntae, he did good this time. >.<
 
I started to fall asleep...
 
4 hours later~
 
I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked at my clock that read "2 A.M." 
 
I looked over at _______.
 
She was the one crying.
 
~THANKS TO  Kpop1423 karencash14 196075
ryhanna
FOR SUBSCRIBING!! LOVE MY NEW AND OLD SUSHI LOVERS!!!! <3333 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^O^~