Jason and Chris meet Infinite

Chance Happenings

_____’s POV

 

After I had gone through my most embarrassing moments, Jason, Chris and I talked some more. Turns out they came to help out with Infinite’s performance. (Nathan had gotten contact with them… curse you Nathan, I’ll get you back later =___=)

“____, we’ll take you home.” Jason suggested.

“YEA!!! I wanna see if those guys are treating you well” Chris added while giving a wink.

What dirty things are you thinking Chris? TT____TT

“WOOF!” Of course, my arrival to Infinite’s dorm is Jolie attacking me. But this time… she attacked Chris!

“HEY HEYY YAHH SHUDHUDHsodjnfIHWE*(phfn GET HER OFF ME!”

Oh yea, did I mention Chris has a deadly fear of dogs?

“Jason, let’s go in!” I cheerfully say. Serves him right for being erted.

“_____! You’re back!” Infinite approaches me… and then they see Jason and Chris.

Woohyun quickly comes and pulls me away from Jason who had his arms wrapped around me.

“___.... who’s the tall guy and the weak guy?” Hoya eyed them cautiously.

I stifled a laugh at what Chris has been labeled as. “They’re my friends! Why don’t you guys sit at the table… and I’ll get dinner ready and explain.” I urged them into the table, and reluctantly took Jolie off of Chris.

There weren’t enough chairs so I had to go find some in the supply closet…

“Wait, where’s Myungsoo?” I asked out loud.

“Right here…” Myungsoo came out of his (or should I say our) room.

“Oh, oppa! I’m really sorry for ditching you… did you get the stuff back safely?”

Myungsoo just slightly nodded his head.

Uh oh, he’s mad.

“oppa…” I pouted and gave him… my embarrassing aegyo. “Buing buing! I hope you’re not mad Myungsoo oppa…?”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Is _____ trying to kill my heart?

Yea, I was mad that she ditched me for the two guys… and she even brought them back to our home! =____=

But then she gave me the most cute and awkward aegyo ever…. GAHHH IM GOING INSANE!!!

I kept my crazy emotions inside before sighing, “No ______, I’m not mad. Let’s decorate the tree later ok?” I gave her a small smile and ruffled her hair.

“Aish oppa… you messed up my hair,” ____ said while trying to fix it.

Too cute. >o<

“oppa, have a seat here ok? I need to go make dinner!” ____ gestured me into a seat… and….

It was between Jason and Chris. Great. ._.

 

_____’s POV

 

I decided to make kimbap because 1. I wanted to eat some and 2. Chris can’t eat seafood, so sushi was out of the question.

I was almost done but when I looked back at the dining table… it was completely silent.

Chris and Jason were looking at their phones, while Infinite were trying communicate through their eyes.

It went something like this:

Woohyun “Yah, who are those 2 guys?”

Sungjong “Idk, but the weak one looks cuter than me…!!!!! >:d”

Sunggyu “Guys… calm down, I’m sure ____ can explain.”

Sungyeol “And after all that work I put…”

What work?

Dongwoo “Can someone please start a conversation?”

Hoya “We are..”

Dongwoo “I MEANT OUT LOUD!”

Hoya “Oh… wait ____’s coming!”

Infinite immediately straightened up. Wow guys, awkward much?

“Food’s ready.” I stated while setting it down. I went to get the plates and accidently tripped on the carpet…

“WOAH!” Jason caught me. “_____, you need to be more careful!”

Myungsoo’s POV

UGHH THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME YOU STUPID TALL GUY!

Chris’ POV

Jason helped ____ set the table and we started eating.

I kept nudging _____ with looks of “Start talking” and I would keep getting the reply of “No!”

Guess I have to be the ice breaker.

“So… Infinite… did you guys know this guy used to be ____’s boyfriend?” I pointed at Jason.

Everyone immediately stopped eating.

(Yes, Chris spoke in english, but they know guy, ___, and boyfriend… put those together… and…)

“CHRIS!!!!!” ____ yelled.

Kekeke, I’m amazing. ^^

 

~HELLO SUSHI LOVERSSSSS OMG I LOVE YOU ALLLL AND I GOT 5 NEW SUBSCRIBERSSSSS OMGGGG <33333 THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH CamiLove

 
PLEASE READ AND SUBSCRIBE!!! <33333333 (isnt Chris stupid ;D)~