Let's Play A Game

Chance Happenings

_____’s POV

 

“Hey _____.” Jason gives me that cool smile of his.

 

“Um…. Hi?” I tried to act normal. Of course… it wasn’t working with Chris still hugging me and Myungsoo giving off the deadliest glare in the world.

I pried Chris off of me and made him and Jason take a seat across from me and Myungsoo.

 

“So… Introductions guys?” This was really really awkward.

 

Chris looked at me with a, “Are you stupid look?” and that’s when I remembered…:

 

THEY CAN’T SPEAK KOREAN!!!!! :O

 

“_____... who are these vulgar animals?” Myungsoo asked as though he knew they can’t understand what he’s saying.

 

“Oppa… meet Chris and Jason. They were the best friends that I was just talking about.” Chris and Jason waved back while Myungsoo continued with the death stare.

 

“Uh….” I was lost.

 

“____!” Chris started. Wow, I miss this feeling. He always saved me when I was in trouble, big or small.

 

“It’s been awhile since we saw each other… so let’s go!” He grabbed my right arm while Jason grabbed my left and they dragged me out of the Café really fast.

Myungsoo's POV

_____ was just kidnapped.

I blinked once.

I blinked again.

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?!" I ruffled my hair in confusion.

______'s POV

 

“Wait, guys!” I shouted. MYUNGSOO WAS STILL BACK THERE!!!

 

“Hahaha no need for Korean _____.” Jason winked at me.

 

Oh yea…

 

They finally stopped at a bus stop so we could catch our breaths.

 

“GUYSSSSS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT MYUNGSOO?!?!?!!” I screamed at them. Look, I loved them and all, but this was a little too surprising.

 

“Psh… send him a text or something.” Chris smirked.

I sent Myungsoo:

Hey oppa.... SORRY!!!

They meant no harm and I might be a little late going back home, but don't worry!

DON'T DECORATE THE TREE WITHOUT ME! >:d

Pyong! ^^

_____

 

After Chris saw I had finished texting Myungsoo, he sprung right back into action.“Nowwwwww let’s talk ___.”

 

He patted the seat next to him on the bench and so did Jason.

 

“Let’s do that game, ok?” Jason suggested.

 

o.o that game… I hadn’t played it in years…

 

“OK! Three questions each, and you have to answer truthfully,______ do you want to start ?!” Chris enthusiastically exclaimed.

 

“sure..” I was a little hesitant at first but then I smiled. These weren’t people I had to pretend with.

 

“So um…. How are you guys?” I asked. I didn’t want to start out with a stinger right away…

 

“I’m fine, going around, designing new clothes!” Chris said. “But… I still haven’t gotten a girlfriend.”

 

I laughed. “You were always forever alone Chris!”

 

He pouted and Jason added.

 

“I’ve been working on a few mixes…. But Chris really wanted to see you so we came here.”

 

Again, that cool smile of his.

 

“Ok…. Time for my question!” Chris said.

 

o.o

 

….. This isn’t going to be good. Chris was my Best friend and everything…. But because he was my best friend, he knew all of my weak spots. And his questions always triggered the hardest answers.

 

“Why did you run away without telling us?” he whispered.

 

See, it was a stinger. But before I could answer, Chris pulled me back into a bear hug, and Jason patted my head.

 

“It’s ok ____. This question doesn’t count.” Jason whispered.

 

“Cry.” Chris added.

 

And I did.

 

~Ok... I bet some of you are confused on this chapter so let me clarify a bit. Chris and Jason came from America and they really are your best best best friends so they basically know everything. But when you had come to Korea to be a back up dancer, you never told them, so that's why they are asking why you ran away. However, Chris and Jason both know that if you hadn't told them, it was because you had a really good reason. So they didn't push you into answering... instead they comforted you and let you just be a baby in front of them, which you aren't embarrased about doing, since they are your best best best friends.

I HOPE THAT CLEARED CONFUSION!!!! THANKS TO Minki_Locket_NL FOR SUBSCRIBING!! I LOVE YOU MY SUSHI LOVERS!! PLEASE READ AND SUBSCRIBE!!! <33333~