Sungyeol -.- (The choding appears...)

Chance Happenings

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I had been walking near the Han River because I had no schedule. All of Infinite was busy except for me… :( Stupid manager, he needs to find more chances for me!!! I angrily stomped a leaf before continuing my walk.

 

Infinite was doing well, we just had a comeback with The Chaser, which won us #1 on Mnet and made us super duper happy! But all of the members’ reactions were different…. Let me explain!

 

Sunggyu – “All right guys, we won, but we got to work harder!”

Sungjong – “Hyung, this means I have more chances to dance to girl group songs on shows right?? Aish, I need to go practice!! WAITT LOOK there’s lemon candy!!! >o<”

Dongwoo – “Who cares about lemon candy maknae? I need to perfect some more dance moves…”

Hoya – “I agree with hyung! Dancing is most important!!”

Woohyun – “NOOO YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS!! THE GIRLSSS THE GIRLSSS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT!! >:d”

Sungyeol – “YAH your noise is making me lose on Mario Kart… AISH I got 2nd, WOOHYUN GO GET YOUR IMPORTANT GIRLS AND MAKE UP FOR MY LOSS!”

Woohyun – “YAH! I AM YOUR HYUNG!!!”

Sungyeol – “A stupid hyung…”

Rest of Infinite – “WE AGREE!!!”

Woohyun – “….”

Myungsoo – “I wonder if _____ saw me…”

 

I still can’t believe Myungsoo was more worried about _____ than my Mario Kart loss. But honestly, it was going to be hard to meet her… We have all seen her on Inkigayo and Mnet as a dancer for YG and Myungsoo had been trying really hard to find a schedule that would clash with her… But so far, no luck. And what I don't understand is that he has her number... just give her a call pabo. -_- Anyways, the point is I honestly hadn’t seen him this happy since her… well yea... WOOHYUN IS STUPID!!!

 

I kept fuming about him when I saw a girl sitting by herself and it looked like she was crying. From the back, she was really pretty too. *Oh… Choding Sungyeol, this is your chance!*

I approached her, gently, and sat down next to her. She noticed me and looked up.

 

“Why he…” I faultered. This was ______. And she was crying. I’m guessing she figured out who I was because she immediately stood up and backed away.

 

“Nathan,” she called, “Where are you??” I saw a piece of paper on the ground and handed it to her. _____ read it, made a pouting face (soo cute!) and looked back at me.

 

“Hi Sungyeol Oppa!” she said suddenly, smiling. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh.. um…” I started when I realized something. “Wait, you can speak Korean now?”

 

“Yep!” she said, wiping her tears *awww*, “I’m fluent now!”

 

“Oh I see…” I said. Complete silence… *awkward much?*

 

______ looked like she wanted to say something, but was hesitating.

 

“Yea?” I offered.

 

“Um.. How’s Myungsoo doing?” she asked.

 

That shocked me. _____ had been thinking about Myungsoo all this time as well? Oh… I’m fully taking my role on as Cupid now. >.> I looked at _____, smirked, grabbed her hand, and dragged her away.

~YAYY!!! Third chapter done... Fourth one, I promise, will be here by next week! THANKS FOR READING!!~