Roaming Around...

Chance Happenings

~ 1 year later ~

 

______'s POV

 

"_____ are you ready for filming?" Taeyang called. 

 

"Coming oppa!" I replied running towards the stage of Inkigayo. It has been a year already since I came to the YG family. Honestly, I wsn't expecting such a warm welcome when I first got here, but everyone was so nice. YG really was a family, and I was more than happy to be a part of it. over the year, I had been dance partners for all of  BIGBANG oppas and also backup for 2ne1, Se7en, and Lee Hi. I've also become fluent in Korean, and operation marry a hot Korean guy is back in action!!

 

"Only look at me..." the music started. I started, and I have to admit, Taeyang and I were flawless. 

 

"Great work everyone!" I shouted before exiting the building. I was a dancer so I had a lot more free time than the main idols. Besides, I learned choreography a lot faster than most people. 

 

"I'm singing my blues..." I hummed as I walked across the street to my favorite Café, Paradise. I ordered a chocolate chip Frappuccino and sat in my usual place in the back.

 

“_____!” I heard Nathan call. He ran up and hugged me before sitting on the seat across from me.

“So _____, today’s the day! You want to hurry on back and get ready?” Nathan asked me. I glanced at his clothes and they were all black; very different from his usually white wardrobe.

 

“Yea… I know” I said smiling while holding onto my necklace. It was from my parents. Nathan saw me holding onto my necklace and I guess we were thinking the same thing because right after, he took my hand and smiled back at me.

 

“It’s going to be all right ____. It has been so far!” Nathan told me with a sad smile.

I looked up at him. *You’re right.*

 

On the way back to our home, we stopped by the flower shop to get white roses. It was their favorite.

 

I got back into the house and went to my baby blue room. I threw on black leggings, a black skirt, and a black blazer on top before heading out to the Han River.

 

I had only lived in Korea for a year so far, but the Han River, I got to admit, is so beautiful. Nathan and I went near the edge of the river. I placed the roses on the sand and looked up at the sky.

 

“Hi Mom. Hi Dad. It’s Nathan and _____. I’ve been living my dream in Korea so I’m really happy. I hope you guys can see that we are doing great even though we still miss you.” I said, tearing up a bit.

 

Nathan rubbed my back while saying, “Yea, you heard _____ mom and dad. She’s a strong girl now and I’m going to protect her with all I got. It’s my job as her manager and her older brother after all.”

 

After that, we just sat there, staring off into the waters, but not getting too close to it. Shame on me, but I can’t swim (or ride a bike.) I’m such a loser huh?

 

*So mom.. So dad… Best regards to you two. I love you.*

 

I continued to sit there, not noticing that Nathan left to attend a meeting (he left a note though) and that someone had been watching you all along…

 

~Good good? Is it good? ^~^ Please leave a comment for feedback! THANKS FOR READING!!! <3 ~