Arriving

Chance Happenings
_____'s POV
 

"_____" Nathan called, "Hurry up!" 

"I'm coming!!" I shouted, lugging my suitcase across the airport. 
 
I had just arrived from America to Seoul, Korea. I had been scouted and invited to be a back-up dancer for YG Entertainment. they had said I was good enough for little dance training, but it was going to take me a while to learn Korean. Fun huh? Anyways, family... my brother is all i have (or should i be saying "oppa" now) my mom and dad died from a car accident a few months ago, so I decided at 16 years old that I would follow my dreams, and Nathan gladly became my "manager" even though I know his real intention is meeting hot girls (pshh boysss)
 
I could see him getting impatient near the cab so I started running, and let me tell you, once I start Running, I don't stop. I guess it's from my dancing instinct? Almost 10 feet away when.... CRASH!! 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
It was a great day. We had just come back from Japan after a comeback and Infinite was finally going to rest in Korea again. 
 
"Finally!!" Sungyeol exclaimed "Korea!!" 
 
We never announced on any of our fan pages that we were coming back today, so there were very little amounts of people that recognized us. I turned around to tell Sunggyu that the bamboo pillow is mine when I got knocked over by someone.
 
"Ouch!" we both said at the same time. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl on top of me. She had long, wavy jet black hair (no sign of dye anywhere) a slender but still slightly chubby body, with nerdy glasses that totally made her "kyeopta."
 
"Sorry!" I said helping her stand up, "Are you ok?"  Mystery girl looked at me with a confused look.
 
"Um... well um..." she started and as she tried to figure out to say, I noticed her some more. She was only a few centimeters shorter than me, but her fashion sense was what caught my eye. This fantastic girl had pink jeans with knee-high laced boots, a white cami with a black cardigan that only reached her waist and revealed her curves. To top it off, she wore a simple necklace tied with a red string and a golden heart at the bottom. In conclusion, this girl was an angel.
 
"_____" I heard a guy call. *so thats her name...* The guy approached me and bowed.
 
"i am very sorry for what ______ did. We just came from America so she doesn't speak Korean. Its good that I've taken classes already, or else we would have never been able to clear this situation." he told me while glaring at ______. She looked sorry as she bowed lower than 90 degrees. 
 
"No it's my fault for not looking!" I quickly stated after seeing her look so sad. 
 
"Myungsoo!" my manager called, "Get in the van already!"
 
The guy noticed I needed to leave and he gave me a business card.
 
"Here, this is ______'s number and information. My name's name Nathan and my information is also on there. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to give a call." Nathan said.
 
"Sure." I replied. Nathan grabbed ______'s hand while she continued to bow continously at me. I walked away while staring at the business card, but I couldn't help thinking, "Will I ever meet her again?"
 
________'s POV
 
I just completely embarrased myself. 
 
"Nathan, that was THE Myungsoo! It was THE L!!!!" I shouted at him.
 
"Yea and you completely ruined your chance of 'finding one of your top 3 favorite k-pop stars and marrying them' plan." Nathan smirked.
 
"YAH!" I pouted, "Don't make fun of me! I will find Myungsoo again along woth Kevin and Key!!!" 
 
"Aigoo, dream on, my little sister. But for now, focus on leaving a good impression. Look we are here." Nathan pointed towards a huge building, and the president was waiting for us outside.
 
It was the YG Building. And from what I've seen on the variety shows... Hell, I accept your challenge.
 
~AGHHH I hope it wasn't too short or boring for anyone!! My parents keep spying on me so I can't really write... I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading! I promise there will be a new chapter at least every week! LOVE YOU ALL! <3 ~