Let's Go Out!

Chance Happenings

_______’s POV

 

I don’t get what the big deal is. Infinite and I are just sitting in the living room… but it’s completely silent. Sunggyu is reading, Sungyeol is whispering to Myungsoo who is still holding Jolie, Woohyun is talking to Sungjong, Hoya is listening to music and Dongwoo is sitting right next to me.

 

“Hey ______,” Dongwoo said, “sorry for overreacting about… you know.”

“It’s fine Oppa. Haven’t I already made it clear?” I replied.

 

Dongwoo blushed and looked away. I felt someone eyeing me, but I was too busy thinking about how to kill Nathan later to see who it was.

 

So… I’m living here because I’m going to be Infinite’s backup dancer for future shows and he wants me to boost up my relationship with them so that we can dance better. More “emotion” is what Nathan wants and I’m fine with living here to finish my job but I still can’t believe he actually agreed to it. Nathan is… a little over protective so it’s really shocking he would let me live with 7 guys! I guess these guys are pretty trustworthy then…

 

Dongwoo was still blushing. =________= I was getting pretty frustrated.. NO ONE IS TALKING!!! I hope they realize this soon but I cannot stay still for more than 3 seconds and its already been 30 minutes!!!

 

“So um… guys…?” I tried to start a conversation or anything but all of Infinite were in their own little worlds…

 

“Hello?” No response.

 

“Yah…” No response.

 

“Oppas?” No response.

 

……

 

“YAHHHH PABO OPPAS WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!?!?!” Yea, I snapped.

 

They all FINALLY noticed and Sunggyu was the first to speak.

 

“Oh.. sorry _____ do you need something?” He asked.

 

“Yes, I do need something I need to know why you all are being so quiet, why can’t I do something, where am I going to sleep, why won’t you guys be like you all are on TV, what can I eat, what to do, IM SO BORED AND NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN .00000001 PERCENT EXCITING!!!!” I rambled on and on.

 

Now they were all looking at me like I was crazy. Great, first day with my new roommates and they think I’m a psycho.

 

They still didn’t say anything… and thankfully choding came to my rescue.

 

“______’s right guys, we haven’t had down time together in awhile. So… let’s go out!!!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

 

“OMG LET’S GO TO THE MALL HYUNGS!!! THEN I CAN GO SHOPPING WITH _______!” Sungjong squealed.

 

I smiled in response. Yes! We were going to actually move!!

 

But… the rest of Infinite had looks of doubt on their faces. Sungyeol saw this so he just…

 

“KAJA!!!” Sungyeol screamed. He grabbed onto my hand and brought me out.

 

And when I look back, I see all of Infinite hurriedly putting on their coats and running out.

 

>.<

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I did not want to go outside... It was too cold! But HOW DARE SUNGYEOL HOLD _______’S HAND???? I can’t trust her with that choding or else who knows what could happen?? He could make her lose all of her brain cells and forget me!! I am NOT letting that happen.

 

I let Jolie down and followed Sungyeol and ______ with the rest of Infinite behind me. It really was super cold, and I was starting to regret not bringing my scarf.

 

At the stop light, ______ looked back and boy, she is beautiful. I might be a little uncomfortable with it, but I am really happy ______ is living with us. I want to know more about her… I want to be there for her, and I don’t even know why, but my heart feels like it’s going to explode when I see her.

 

I sighed and shivered from a sudden wind and when I looked up I saw ______ in front of me.

 

“Oppa, wear this!” ______ said. She was holding her scarf, and I could see it was hand knit.

 

“Are you sure…?” I hesitantly asked. This is actually our first conversation and it makes me look like I am a wimp that can’t handle winter.

 

______ pouted and suddenly wrapped her scarf around me and looked me in the eyes. Her face… was only a few centimeters away from mine. I was completely frozen.

 

It was like I was staring at an angel.

 

“We don’t want you getting sick, right Myungsoo oppa?” ____ said smiling before walking away to catch up with the others.

 

I smiled, and followed her.

 

You’re amazing ______.

 

~6th chapter done! >.< I can tell the story's a little slow and boring, but hey, relationships are naturally that way. ;) THANKS TO Amelia8 FOR SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU MY SUSHILOVERS!! <333~