Chapter 7.

Can I Love You?

O M G  Hi guys. omg after 2 months(?) lol. School just finished~ and I just came back from Korea~ so here I am updating you guys! I hope you guys are still looking forward to this story! thankssss :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumi's POV

I am on my way to Se Ryeong's house as I asked permission from Suho-oppa.

I really need to see my girl-bestfriend and I am really worried about her.

Going inside her house isn't a problem for me, she entrsusted me duplicate keys of her house because she said to me before, "You're the only person I give my 100% trust to." hihi :'> thinking about it makes me want to care for her more~

As soon as I step inside her house, ""Se Ryeong-ah I'm he- HOLY MOTHER OF WUFAN. WHAT. IS. THIS. Minseok-oppa. WHY ARE U CUDDLING WITH SE-RYEONG AND WOAH. KISSING HER???" I bombarded them with those questions.

They both looked so surprised to see me and they quickly recovered back to their positions. 

""YOU. TWO. EXPLAIN. NOW." I demanded. lol. but actually THAT VERY SCENE WAS SO CUTE. omg. guys, readers, I ship SeMin. Do you? BAHAHAHAHHAA.

 

Se Ryeong's POV

"So, would you two mind explaining something? Or am I missing something in here?" Sumi asked both me and Xiumin.

 

I sighed. "I just accidentally slipped, okay? Minseok, here was nice enough to catch me as I was going to fall. Then, well. It happened...ACCIDENTALLY." I sternly explained. 

"Yeah, Sumi-ssi. Well...that's what happened." Xiumin added, with a noticable pink in his cheeks as he looked down.

 

"Hmm...Well...if you guys say so..." Sumi finally let go of the whole "kiss" topic. 

 

Well, what was I feeling back then? Actually when our lips touched, there was this electrifying feeling that tingled my whole system. I just didn't know what that was. Everytime I reminisce that scene, I would feel the huge number of butterflies flying in my stomach. And surprisingly, I want to feel those plump lips once more. What is this feeling? 

 

"Se Ryeong? Yah, LEE SE RYEONG." My thoughts were disturbed by a curious-looking Sumi.

"Oh yeah...what were you saying?" 

"Umm...I brought you some food and some other medicine, I thought you might still be sick that's why I dropped by here." 

"Oh, really...Thanks." I simply replied. Minseok suddenly stood up and was getting ready to leave.

"Umm...Sumi-ssi, actually I have cooked some foods for Se Ryeong already and bought her medicine." Minseok said to Sumi. 

"Oh really?! omg oppa, you're such a gentleman~" Sumi flattered Minseok causing the pink in his cheeks to turn tomato red.

"Umm, I should really get g-going haha~ take care Se Ryeong-ssi and don't forget to take your medicine! Uh..okay. Umm, bye!" Minseok said. Just as he was about to close the door, I quickly called him.

"Minseok-ssi!....Thank you so much for today." I said as I flash him my most thankful and most sincere smile.

 

Minseok's POV

"Minseok-ssi!....Thank you so much for today." She said to me. 

That smile. That very spring-like smile of hers. That's what made me fall for her deeper. 


I quickly went out of her house and made my way back to our restaurant. I thought again and again. But there's only one thing in my mind right now.

Lee Se Ryeong.

It's as if she put me under a spell. And the "kiss" we had back there. I was so shocked to say anything. But that golden moment was the most beautiful moment of my life. Of course, my first kiss with the woman I love the most. But at the same time, a little disappointing. I could've had my first kiss with her in a more romantic way. haha.

 

But...Am I actually ready to confess to her? What if she doesn't like me back? *sighs* I guess I'll just have to keep these growing feelings for now. I can just smile bitterly. 

 

But anyway, I am happy. Just being able to be by her side is enough for me. And just the thought of making her smile is already my life. :)

 

Sumi's POV

"LEE SE RYEONG??? HELLO??? ARE YOU THERE???? YOOHOO????" 

"Uhh...what? what??" Se Ryeong looked at me, dazed.

 

"You seem to be spacing out since earlier. Are you still sick???" I asked her, worriedly.

"No..No...of course, not. I'm fine now. I was just thinking about something." She blankly said.

"Well, can I ask what "that" thing is??? You seem really bothered." I curiously asked.

 

There was like a 10-second pause back there when she finally blurted out,

 

"Umm...Sumi-ssi...have you ever been kissed?"

 

"yea--UM WHAAAAT???!!! Omo what's with that sudden question??-- oh.... I see..." I was surprised but then i flashed her a playful smirk.

 

"What do you mean, Sumi?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes.

 

"HAHA. I know this is crazy but...Se Ryeong-ah...Are you...in love with someone??" I asked. YOU BETTER NOT LIE TO ME LEE SE RYEONG.

 

Se Ryeong's POV

 

...Me...? In............love? 

It took me at least 3 seconds to process what Sumi just asked me. Then I finally snapped back to reality.

 

"WOAH. Easy there. Sumi. What do you mean, in love???" I asked her, with obvious wide eyes.

 

"Oh, come on Se Ryeong, you can't be kidding me. With those newly born "smiles" and you, spacing out, thinking about "that" kiss, it's so damn obvious you're in love with Minseok-oppa!" She explained.

 

I sighed.

 

"You've got it wrong. Listen, I was just asking what it feels to be kissed and not about predictions of my feelings, okay?" I quickly replied to her.

"Really....now? *sighs* okay, Se Ryeong, whatever you say." she simply said rolling her eyes on me.

 

"AH! I remembered, I still have some errands to run to! Look, I have to go now, okay? Take care of yourself and don't skip meals~ Bye~" She skipped and dashed out of my house.

 

"Oh,,,okay...Bye, take care..." I said, barely even reaching her. WELL, she sure is a road-runner when she's got some errands. 

 

Sumi's POV.

*SIGHS*

 

Lee Se Ryeong, why???

 

Why are you still denying about your feelings to Minseok-oppa? 

 

*SIGHS MORE* 

 

Why are you still in denial when it's all obvious and written all over your beautiful face???

AIGOO. 

Minseok-oppa, what have you done to our little Se Ryeong...Making her smile like that... :-)

 

Hmm...looks like detective Sumi needs to step in action now...I HAVE TO LET SE RYEONG REALIZE HER FEELINGS. 

 

AJA. <3 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO AGAIN.

 

GUYS. I FINALLY UPDATED WOOHOOOOOO I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. THINGS WERE JUST SO HECTIC FOR ME AND WELL. BUSYYYY.

 

BUT THANK YOU FOR STILL COOPERATING AND STILL SUPPORTING MAH STORY <3333 I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUU 

 

I'LL TRY AS MUCH AS I CAN TO UPDATE MORE BC IT'S VACATION NOWWWWWWWWW WOOOO <3333333 THANK YOU TO MY DEAR SUBBIES I LOVE YOU GUYS~ 

 

PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS BELOW, THANKS! <3

 

I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

 

 

AHHHHH MY DEAR BIASESSSSS <33333 SEHUN x BAEKHYUN <3333333333

 

AND. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST HANDSOME DEER ON EARTH, 
LUHAN. <3333333333333

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH! and guys, if you have spare time, even for just a few minutes. Let's take our time to pray for those who are in Sichuan, China who were affected by the big earthquake earlier. Let's pray that God may tend to them and to their needs. May God Bless them and keep them safe. #PrayForSichuan