Chapter 6.

Can I Love You?

FINALLY. HELLO. GUYS. FINALLY. AN. UPDATE. TTTT^TTTT I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. I AM SRSLY SUPER BUSY WITH ALL THESE COLLEGE STUFFS AND ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM ALSO FIXING MY VISA PAPERS BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KOREA NEXT MONTH TTT^TTT HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE MORE SO ANYWAY, HERE'S MY UPDATE! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se Ryeong's POV

"...I love you...Se Ryeong..."  This line kept repeating in my head. Someone's image also pops out along with those lines.

Though I really can't identify who that image is...

That line from my beautiful dream.... 

 

For the first time in my teenage life.

I've slept so soundly, all thanks to Minseok.

 

Seriously, that guy holds a special place in my heart.

 

He's like the BEST friend the heavens could give me, aside from Sumi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever seemed like hours, I finally woke up from my sleep. I noticed it was already night time. I looked to the right and I saw Minseok also, sleeping.

 

"You must've felt uncomfortable sleeping while sitting..." I mumbled while I looked at him.

I stayed like this for a number of minutes. Just looking at his peaceful sleeping face. 

"It really resembles a baozi..." I thought and I flash a smile to myself.

 

After some other more minutes, he moved quite and slowly opened his eyes. 

 

"Oh..Minseok-ssi.." I called.

"Mmm...you're awake?" He said while yawning.

 

How cute. :"3

 

"Mmm. Umm, you might be hungry. You've been here for almost the whole day, you know? I should prepare something for you." I said as I sit up.

"OH! No, don't worry about me. I'm here to take care of you. Haha and actually, I don't feel hungry yet." *GRUMBLE* "Or not...?" He embarassingly said as he lowered his head.

"Haha...Let me fix you something, okay? Besides, I'm fine now." I said as I chuckle a little from his cuteness.

 

MINSEOK'S POV

"Haha...Let me fix you something, okay? Besides, I'm fine now." she chuckled a bit.

 

HOW CAN U BE SO CUTE. :"""""""3

 

"Umm...are you sure you're okay now??" I reassured as I checked her forehead.

"Hmm...your fever has gone down now." I happily said as I flash her my eye smile.

 

"Shall we go down? Let me make you dinner." she said as she led me downstairs.

Se Ryeong started to cook dinner for me. Seriously, I cannot stop staring at her beautiful face. The way she cooks. 

 

OH, SO BEAUTIFUL. (A/N: LOL why does it sound weird to me. XD Okay, anyway...)

After what it seemed like 30 minutes, she finally served dinner.

 

"YUMMY! OMO This tastes superb!" I said as I put a thumbs-up to her and her tasty bibimbap. 

"Hmm. Thanks." She said as she shyly looks away from me.

 

AWW. don't look away.

 

After a few minutes, we finished dinner. I insisted on helping her but she was being plain, cute stubborn.

 

"Umm, no. You have done so much for me. I should clean these dishes. AND THIS IS MY HOUSE." she said. All her smile was gone. But she is pouting. OMG. SHE's STILL CUTE.

"But, I wanna help you~~~" I whined. 

"Uh...-" She looked at me with narrow eyes.

 

Se Ryeong's POV

He whined. He actually whined. 

But this is my house. Ughh. 


Sometimes, Minseok can be irritating...IN A GOOD WAY. He's just too cute. I CANNOT SAY NO. 

 

"Uh...-FINE." I gave up.

"Yay! :D" He gave me a peace sign and flashed his eye smile.

 

I can't help but chuckle a bit.

 

As I was about to move the dishes to the sink, I didn't notice that there's droplets of sauce on the floor. I accidentally stepped on some causing me to be in a slipping position and I'm SLIPPING. omg.

 

BUT.

 

Minseok was faster than I thought, he quickly caught my arms. But he also accidentally slipped on droplets of sauce. Causing him to fall too. He quickly changed our positions so that I will fall on top of him. His hands were catching my whole body. SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE CUDDLING ON THE FLOOR. O.O

 

BUT. 

 

I thought that we're just gonna fall plain and simple.

 

The next thing I know is that our lips have glued to each other.

My eyes were wide open and I can see that he also has his eyes VERY WIDE open.

Just then...I heard the front door open.

 

"Se Ryeong-ah I'm he- HOLY MOTHER OF WUFAN. WHAT. IS. THIS. Minseok-oppa. WHY ARE U CUDDLING WITH SE-RYEONG AND WOAH. KISSING HER???" A very shocked Sumi arrived in my house. (A/N: So actually, the kitchen is near the entrance door of SR's home so that explains why Sumi saw that very clear^^)

 

We realized the position that we're in and quickly sit up straight. My cheeks are flaming hot right now.

 

"YOU. TWO. EXPLAIN. NOW." A very demanding Sumi said. 

 

Both of us looked at her then back at each other.

 

OMG. Se Ryeong. What just happened. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

SO HERE! UPDATE BUT A SHORT ONE TTT^TTT I ACTUALLY HAVE CLASSES WITHIN AN HOUR AND I HAVEN'T TOOK A BATH AND I STILL HAVE TO CATCH THE SUBWAY. SO. HERE. OMFG I CANNOT BE LATE!!!! >.< ANYWAY GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE. AND SORRY IF THIS IS BORING TTT^TTT THANKS AGAIN GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3 Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!! :D <3 Ciao~

 

YOU GUYS ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. <3