Special Assignment 102

The Bad Teacher

 

 

 It doesn't have explicit ual but it does imply something bad that I cannot say for the time being because you guys need to read it instead. LOL 

 I recieved some PMs asking it should have been YulSic instead, I think Yoona fits it better than Yuri. Right? Another question is if this will be rated-M, quite. I did advised to have a reader  with the age of 14 and above right? It won't have the actual ual scenes. I'd like to keep this as clean as possible, PG13+ 

 So if you guys have more questionsm, suggestions, request or anything feel free to ask me.

But for now, let's continue on with the story.. 

 

 


 

 

SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT 102

 

 

 Uhgg! So confusing, fine I'll go home. I picked the laptop up and put the -eww on my pocket. Uhg, my life!

 Rushing to my room, I don't want to make my mother suspicious. I mean, we dont have a laptop.. Yeah but we have PS3 and X-box, don't ask why because me being thin is the answer. I jumped on my bed, what the hell was my class today? First, my new English teacher. Then my ty classmates. And now this?!

 Ms. Jung's red and her laptop. Her laptop, what did it contained? I can't open it. It's hers not mine. But.. She won't know right? Okay Ms. Jung you're probably a stripper or something, that's why you had the courage to do this. Or maybe she's a crazy retard?! How did she become a teacher then?! Dang school!

 I opened her laptop, good thing there's no passwords. Her desktop wallpaper was a picture of herself. It looks like she's in Paris, the tower of something Paris is there. Okay documents, mostly word documents. One folder was named, Secretary Documents. Others are, Administration Office, Financial Breaks, and Human Resource? What is she? Human Recourses, what the hell is that? Human producing? What the hell is her former job? Okay, so the stripper thingy is out of the guesses. But she's hot enough for that.. Ms. Jung is ho- w-wait!? What am I thinking?!

 I clicked the pictures. Plenty of them, mostly her. Oh is this her boyfriend? He's handsome. They look well together. Hmm, what if he finds out you gave me your ? Take that happy couple! Hah!

 More pictures and more pictures. Boring, there isn't any games as well.. If I have a laptop I'll put a Prototype game on it, one awesome game. Okay, need to shut this thing down. Apparently, Ms. Jung is a rich, smart, young beautiful not-so-single teacher and she lied earlier. Liar tsk!

 But before I clicked the shut down button, I saw one file on the desktop. It was named 'Yoona open'. What the hell? I opened it quick. It was a word document, a message.

   Hi Yoona! If you're reading this, meaning you're trespassing private property. This is my laptop. So if you don't want to be sued in court by robbery, give me back my laptop. Thanks. (:

 -Ms. J

 

 She dare even call the cops! Damn this woman! What is with your games?! Fine. I'll give it back, the address was written after the message. What does she want from me? I’m so pissed. That lady! Who does she think she is, playing with me like this?! Eww, this piece of cloth is disgusting. Even if I have a myself.. But it's different!

 You will pay Ms. Jung! You will!

 

 

 Following her address, I'll really tell her boyfriend everything. I'll get my revenge, Ms. Jung you'll see.

 This is a condominium tower, she lives at the 23th floor, room no. 523. I'll get some answers from her. Maybe she has some kind of prank on me, whatever. I will get my revenge if she does. I'm dead serious! Nobody interrupts my video game playing time. No one!

 

 Door bell. Hurry and open it. She opened after three clicks.

 "Yoona!"

 "Ms. Ju-" She quickly grabbed my jacket and dragged me inside. She closed and locked the door, the unit. So spacious. "I thought you'll never come." She said looking at me. Wait, she's on a night gown?! I feel scared now. No I did not check her out.. Just sort of. She's taking steps closer to me, smiling. Smirking?

 "U-Uh.. I-I uh.. Ms. J-Jung.." She wrapped her arms around my neck. Wai-what are you doing Ms. Ju-?!

 She's kissed me on the cheek?! I'm falling no, not in love. She's pushing me. Down.

 "O-ooww.." My back hit the floor. But it broke the kiss, she's on top of me smiling. "Yoona, do your assignment. Be a good student." Your scaring me. This is definitely planned! Yoona fight it! But.. I can't even say a thing. I'm such a wimp. Yoona move-move-move idiot!

 "Did you forget? I told you, get it on me." The ?

 "Ms. J-Jung I-I.." I can't. I brought out the from my pocket I wrapped it on a plastic back gross. She wants me to put it on her? No you're old enough to do that! You're like old enough! You finished college and you have a job, yet you can't put a on!?

 "Why are you giving me that?" She asked. Now I'm confused still fears gone, anger too; just seeing her cute confused face. She is! Her eyes kinda wide opened.. I'm still angry right?

 "I-I though you said.. Put it o-on y-you?" She laughed at me and I realized she's on top on me. Oh god this position. I looked back at her, she's laughing still. When she smiles she's quite.. Pretty.

 "I meant you, Yoona." She pinched my nose. What? I don't get you, Ms. Jung. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her . "I mean this.. In here."

 I quickly reacted. "Wh-what?! Wa-wait Ms. J-Jung! I can’t do-" She's just smiling. Crazy woman! I know what you want! "-I can't touch your !" You want me to scratch your . Gross!

 "You're so funny." She said, laughing. Why is she laughing so much? I'm not a clown. And I'm not in a chicken costume with feathers! She kissed me on the cheek. Hot breathing.. Ms. Jung.   "Yoona.. I wanna have.." She's whispering.

 "." What?! But tha-that’s?!

 "Ms. J-Jung.. Se-.." No! I can't I'm still a and I am well aware you're my teacher! Major freak out! I tried crawling, crawl away. And besides.. I can't Ms. Jung! You have a boyfriend! Damn it!

 "Yoona.." She's all so over me, Oh just push her off Yoona! "Ms. Jung.." No I pushed her lightly. I tried running to near her windows. Can't jump! Too high 23th floor! Shoot! Entrance?! B-but the door is locked. It's like I'm being chased by a zombie!

 "Yoona, stop resisting.. You'll like it." She's so persistent. I can't Ms. Jung! You're beautiful, cute, pretty and all that but no, just no.

 She untied her night gown, she's on her undies. Woah, add the hot to my description earlier. Like y hot, Ms. Jung is.

 "Be a good kid and come here Yoona." ! She knows I took a peek at her body. This is embarrassing, checking a teacher out is! But you can't do this to me Ms. Jung! She's approaching. Major Yoona Im, move, intercept!

 "Don't worry. I'm your teacher.. I'll lead you." She's moving closer. Come on, move idiot! She held me hands and wrapped it on her waist. Very small. "Ms. J-Jung.." You have such a beautiful face and super hot and y body but no I can't. Wanna know why? Why? Why oh why?!

 "Ms. J-Jung.. I don-don't know.. H-how.." I don’t know anything about having . Loser, you really are one Yoona! She smiled, chuckled at me. She also has a cute voice. "Don't worry. I'm here.." She slid her hands up to my face, very soft and small hands.

 "Close your eyes, Yoona.." And I followed.

 "Just follow how I do it." I nod. She kissed me, how can she reach me? Is she on her tip-toes? She broke the kiss.

 "You're too tall. Bend down a bit.." I knew it. So I followed, I remembered, am I really doing this?

 "Now let's start again." As I bended down a bit. We started kissing again. I know in movies they kinda move their lips right? And do tongue thingy. Kinda gross. Ms. Jung dug her right hand on my head, underneath my hair. She bit my lower lip. Oww.. It kinda felt.. Hot. Her tongue, is she my own? No. I'm hers!? No we're. This is gross but.. She's kinda sweet. Why am I liking it? It feels different, actors and actresses are lucky. Kissing feels good. Do they do retake scenes on kisses? Ms. Jung, can we do take two for this?

 "Yoona.." She smirked. Held my wrist and dragged me, to her room. She pushed me on her silk sheet bed. She got on top of me quickly. Why are you so pushy? Do you know somehow it hurts?!

 "Yoona, let's get you undressed." She started ping my jacket. Oh . Am I really giving in on my English teacher? "Ms. J-Jung.. I uhg.." She kissed me. Take two of what we did earlier. This time though, I opened my eyes. Looking at the eye lids of this lady on me. Ms. Jung why can't I push you off when you're clearly a maniac? How can such a angelic face be one? Maybe.. Just maybe Ms. Ju-

 "I thought you don't know these things?.." She stopped and I realized my hands are enjoying her . I quickly moved it up to her waist. "S-sorry.." Okay I got lost in thought that I never knew I touched her. She smiled at me. "It's okay. You can touch me.. Anywhere you want Yoona.." She kissed me and led my right hand back to her .

 "Ms. J-Jung.. Wh-why?" I need to stop. This is a strange feeling but, It's wrong. Wrong as how Prince charming who dated all the princesses! Wrong as Jasmine was part of the Disney princesses while Fiona wasn't! Wait? She's not from Disney right? But my point is! Ms. Jung is a princess and she has a prince charming, and I'm not even a Disney fan.

 But.. "W-why are we?"

 "Don't you want to Yoona?" She asked back. I'm the one questioning! "P-please just t-tell me why.." Good, Yoona. Good.

 "Fun. Satisfied?" Now stop ruining my mood." She kissed my neck. Just for fun?  But I thought in movies, a couple lives happily ever after? Guess they forgot what happen in reality. The events that twisted happily ever after is true and it was called satisfaction, pleasure and fun, please.

 "Yoona.. Babe, just enjoy it." She looked at me so caring. She kissed my cheek. Ms. Jung just looking at you so loving, I feel intense happiness. Cliché, yes but I really feel so. But.. It's scary.

 We started by stripping each other. I was kinda embarrassed so I turned off her lamp shade. Ms. Jung really did led me all the way. Maybe I was dragged by her lust that I felt the same but I wanted her as well. No point in stopping anyways. I didn't had the power to fight, nor speak up. No I wasn't afraid; I took her word for it. I enjoyed it. Oh god it felt so good. My English teacher Ms. Jung taste so good. We started 7o'clock flat and we ended 9 flat. So tiring, drains your everything.

 "Ms. J-Jung.. I'm tired." I was completely exhausted. I mean for two hours we had . My English teacher looked tired as well but she had the strength to turn and face me. "Every Sunday okay, Yoona?" She said smiling, does this mean she liked how I do her? Was I good? But I don't care. I just wanna see her more and more. Sunday it is then.

 "O-okay.. Cute.." I moved some hair blocking her beautiful face. She's really pretty when she smiles, she should do that more often.

 "Yoona..You should go home. Your parents will be worried." Okay now I'm awake. I remembered it's late! Sh-t, I lost track of time. I'll be scolded big time.

 I quickly grabbed my clothes on the floor and dressed up. I remembered she was there, Gosh embarrassing she saw everything.

 "D-don't look.."

 "Like I haven't seen that." She smirked. Fine you saw it, I can see yours as well. "Ms. J-Jung.. I-I need to go." Kinda weird I still call her Ms. Jung, I should know her name.

 "Bye. Take care." She didn't even look at me when I left. She just hugged her pillow facing away from me.

 

 I left her unit and rode a cab back to my house. When I got home, my mom scolded me big time. I told her I went to my friend's house and she told me.

 "You don't have any friends!" Whatever. Room prison! I don't want my mother ruining my night. I quickly jumped on my bed and looked up to the ceiling.

 "Ms. Jung, what are you doing?" I suddenly remembered her. Ms. Jung was beautiful and she has a super hot body. She'll make a good teacher too. Hehe, Ms. Jung see you tomorrow.

 

 


 

 

 If you were in Yoona's situation on that moment. Would you.. Do the same?

 I've asked myself that many times. And.. I said. "If its Ms. J. Jung why not?" LOL :)) 

 

 Till next time guys~ 

 

 

-choikufu