Sunday Magic [Final] 128

The Bad Teacher

 So this is the final chapter of The Bad Teacher series. Are you guys ready? Its not a long chapter, really sorry guys. Its a closure to the fic. Tell me guys, who's your favorite character? Mines Yoona ofcourse! Loser Yoongie is the best. She's awesome in her own way~ 

 With this fic ending, can I thank my friend who made this with me? Thank you! To the readers, thank you guys for supporting throughout! Did you guys love this as much as I did? Keke I love you guys too ^^ Now let's start!

 

 


 

Sunday Magic 128 [Final]

 

 

 

 Sunday oh fair Sunday. Who doesn't love Sunday? I used to be crazy for Sunday. Sunday is lovely. My English teacher told me Sunday is the best date in the week because she gets to be with someone awesome named Yoona Im. What do you know? She's actually cheesy. But now Sunday isn't the only day that's happiness, everyday is a knock out day. Every day is Sunday!

 

 "Garfield come here.."

 

 I turned to look at the person calling my pet, its Jessica. We both caught a fever after yesterday but mine's already gone. Well I am Im Yoon so my Im Yoon system is really good. But Jessica doesn't have such immunity but she's the only substance powerful enough to break through my system.

 "Baby did Yoona feed you?" She's here beside me, happily playing with our kitten. She talks to it. I bet she loves it more than me. Naaah! She loves me more.

 "What do you know, Ms. Jung is a cat-lover." I told her and she brought Garfield close to my face. "Ehh?"

 "He's so cute, Yoona!" She smiled very childish, now that's cuter! Then she sneezed. Oh my, she's still sick.

 "Tomorrow you'll be attending school again?" I asked her as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I kinda trembled while doing it, I'm allowed to do it right?

 I'm hers, she's mine. Exclusively.

 She placed Garfield on her legs and laid her head on my arms.

 "Yea.. But maybe I'll quit being a teacher." What?! Wh-why?!

 "Eh why?"

 "Well cause my girlfriend is my student? And that will be like so illegal?" She looked at me with a serious look. I sighed. "I w-won't see you anymore.. I love my En-English teacher!" She rolled her eyes. "Huff puff Yoona, I'm your girlfriend! You can see me every day here in my unit." She stood up and Garfield went down, she then put her hands on her waist.

 "B-but it's not the same.. I won't see my favorite teacher s-slash girl-girlfriend anymore." I frowned. Kekek~ Girlfriend.

 "Hmp. Am I really your favorite?" She sat on my lap. What kind of question is that?! "Of-of course!"

 "Then what about Seohyun? You and her?" What?!

 "Th-there's nothing bet-between us! We're ju-just best friends!" I quickly defended. I'll never lie to you, never.

 She brushed my shoulders. "You sure?" Oh man, Jessica Jung! Like I'll ever be unsure about you!

 "Yes! Very sure." She then wrapped her arms around my neck.

 "Yoona.." I looked up to her, her eyes are kinda seducing by the way. It drags me inside..

 "We're gonna do it, every other day okay?" Okay...

 

 Wait what?!

 

 "Seriously!?" She got off me and grabbed to hug Garfield. "Kidding! I can't teach properly if that's our sched-"

 "Love making." I corrected. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, love making." I stood up as well and hugged her by her y waist.

 "Ms. Jung Jessica.. Hmm on Sunday.." I whispered. She kinda chuckled. "Yes, Yoona Im?"

 "Can we go out on a date again?" I asked her out on my own now. Well, this time I wanna make our date special. It kinda got off what I planned last time but.. I still want to repeat it and better this time. Plus I have to give her a boquet this time, oh yea! I'll introduce her to the old man who gave me the boquet for free!

 "Okay. Then our Sunday love making okay?" She kissed me on the cheek.

 "Yes of course." My love's too adorable to handle.

 "Yoona, I love you!" She pinched my cheeks. Uhg! It kinda hurts you knooow!

 "Even if I'm a loser?" I asked her. Hehe.

 "Even if you don't have a toot." What! Ms. Jessica Jung! I'm a kid you know! That's a foul word, oh my!

 "I have magic fingers though." I did the twinkle dance, haha! Now I know why Taeyeon loves this dance. Twinkle-Twinkle~

 "Yea, magical." And you love them right? Keke! Dirty mind, Yoona!

 "But hey I love you Ms. Jung.." I hugged her tight. She pinched my ear owww! Hey! Violent lady! "From now on besides school, don't call me that. It makes me feel I'm old." 21 and I'm 18, not much of a gap.

 "I'll call you.. Honey bunch!" She showed a tongue. "Eww."

 

 "Then.. Hmm.. Baby boo!" Again she said eww. "Lovey dovey?" She glared at me, okay I'll shut up.

 "Sica.. It's enough." She said. Okay! Sica my darling, honey, loves, babe and many more sweet calls! I love you!

 "Are we the loser lovers now?" I asked. She held my hand.

 "Did you lose when you have me?" I was stunned by that. I finally won something.

 "No, I won." She kissed me.

 "I also won."

 

 "So were winners?"

 

 "Yes of course!"

 

 

 I guess this is only a first step to our relationship. It won't be easy but we'll pull through. It started with a crazy situation and it became even crazier. Crazy enough to make me a winner, from the loser kid that I am. I don't regret falling for her, my English teacher is the best girl anyone could have dreamt of.. She's hot, y, beautiful, adorable, lovely, smart and feisty! Lastly, she loves me for who I am.

 Now you her stupid ex boyfriend I wish you regret for the rest of your life bow! Two strong middle fingers for everything you did for Jessica.

 

 Then TTS continued their career, Seohyun and I still texted about each other's life stories, sometimes we play arcades together and do go out. Still best friends. Oh she mentioned about meeting her old friend somewhere around their shoot, she said it was the friend whom she was playing hide and seek with back then. The one she mistook me as? I wonder who's this friend, who looks kinda like me? She also sounds desperate to know more about this person. And she's scary when she wants something..

 Taeyeon and Tiffany were still supportive of course, Tiffany will always threaten me saying if I hurt her friend she'll slice my throat. Whew! Taeyeon! Your girlfriend is the scariest, how can you do life with such horror?! Haha! Well, Taeyeon's kinda used to it, she liked the duck-assed girl and she has to face the consequence of Tiffany being a duckenstein or maybe Tiffany, Jigsaw's last apprentice. Phew! Scary!

 Me? Us? Well school remained the same, we remained distant at school that is. She's still a teacher and I respected that.  But she'll always scold students who bully others. She became the school's anti-bullying faculty, my hero! And because of that, Taecyeon, Hara, Nickhun and others were always on cleaning duty. That's her penalty. Bleeh!

 Fat principal still yearns for Sica to date his son. Sica told me she met the guy, Vincent? She said he's a total jerk. Well what do you know, she prefers a loser than a jerk now! Hah!

 Yuri on the other hand still tried to impress my Sica, Sica would only smile at Yuri and Yuri will brag it to me. Whatever, Yul. I get more than a smile; I have her heart and her body. Haha! But recently, Yuri and I kinda talked more.. Because of Ms. Jung that is. She'll always drag me and Yuri to eat together. I asked her why and she said me and Yuri are compatible friends.

 Oh well, anything she says is a protocol.

 Then her? She said she'll quit the job after my graduation. She'll focus back to their company. Damn it eh? Well that is.. If I graduate. Oh well, if not.. It’s another year with again her then!

 

 

[T.B.T END]

 

 

 


 Since you guys are the best supporters, I'd like to give one additional chapter. It will give justice to the TaeNy pairing in this fic. Since Taeyeon made me very happy with the laughs as much as Yoona did :) Thanks guys! Now click next and read it! Go go go! 

 

EDIT: Wait a moment for the special chapter, I'll eat dinner first. Okies? 

 

 

-choikufu