Dried Urges 108

The Bad Teacher

 Noticed the new image? It looks good. Jessica's so.. Like how Ms. Jung should be. Finding Yoona in funny cute faces isn't that easy though.. She's always pretty. :(

 This is just a short update, it won't be long but I'll make it up to you guys! >:D For now well start with my favorite quote from my favorite awesome character ever:

 

 

"If she wants to use me go on, if she needs me to be there go on; as long as she enjoys it and I can be of help. I'll be fine. No worries. Full of stress and problems but it's love." Yoona Im (The Bad Teacher)

 

 


 

 

Dried Urges 108

 

 

 

 "Good morning babe." Uhg what.. I slept? I looked around. It's all white. This is Ms. Jung's room. Oh sh-t! I fell asleep last night! In her room!

 "Hi Yoona.." I looked around, Jessica was sitting beside me. She's smiling. So is she okay now?

 "Finally you're awake. Let's go and have some breakfa-" I reached and grabbed her hand before she can go. "Are y-you okay now? J-Jessica?" The only thing I can see was her back, I wanna see your expression and eyes; they won't lie, they will tell me you're back to normal. "Hmm.." She turned and faced me with crossed arms.

 "Didn't we agreed on you won't call me by my name?" I-I know but.. I like calling you by your name! It's perfect!  "B-but.. Je-" She arched her eye brow kinda glaring so I paused.

 "I'll let you go this time okay? Next time. Don't call me by my name.." That was stingy. She turned around and walked towards the door. As she turned the knob, she slowed down a bit. "Especially in school. Don't call me that." She lifted her index finger to her lips but her eyes were really seducing. One scary yet seducing teacher, but how can she hate her name? It's really beautiful. Jessica is beautiful and gorgeous in everything!

 I sat up. I guess she's back to normal now, I don't wanna see her cry anymore. Jessica doesn't deserve to cry for that jerk. That Em-flucker, I hate him. I swear next time I see hi-

 

 "Yoona.. Come on let's take a shower together." Jessica opened the door with a purple towel. Together? Oh I love that but Jessica.. She came inside and dragged me outside her room. Is she ? Apparently yes, she took off the towel. Oh no, I'm gonna bleed on my nose till I die. Stop looking at her , Yoona! How can I ever resist? Yoona you're a ert. No! I'm a Jessist!

 "Then we take breakfast okay?" She said while dragging me to the shower. Ms. Jessica Jung, you can be imprisoned because of this. No you should be locked away forever! Your body is too hot to be labeled as a crime or the most precious treasure of the world! Geez, Officer. Y. Im! Arrest Jessica J-

 "Yoona? Hey snap out of it!" She literally snapped to stop my fantasy. Okay I was day dreaming.

 "A-are you? Dr-drooling?" Oh ! Am I?! This is so embarrassing! I quickly checked and wiped my mouth.

 "Silly. Come inside.." I was not! She's playing with me. How dare you?! I'm a police officer for your information. Tsk! She dragged me inside the shower room. And uhm safe to say.. Anything happens next is all about Officer Y. Im and wanted J. Jung. Let's just say I kinda punished the wanted lady by washing her so sinful body.

 

 

 Getting home, my mom questioned why the hell did I not sleep at home. I told her I slept at Ms. Jung's house. I told her we practiced our play. Then, I told her we we're doing the play Sleeping Beauty and that I was Sleeping Beauty she said.

 "You? Sleeping Beauty? You should be Sleeping Demon!" And then she laughed. Seriously? How can my mother not believe I can be Sleeping Beauty? Mom?! Hello! If I look like a demon then what are you? You're Lucifer then. Mommy Lucifer.. Geez.

 I quickly put on my uniform and rushed to school. School? The usual, there's Taecyeon and his crew. Yuri and the nerds. Other students and me; the loser kid. Hey who decided I'm the loser?!

 So class was same old intense boring. I said it before right? Oh well. It's the usual.

 My Math teacher, Mr. Choi. He's cool and all but who loves math? Nerds I guess.

 Goodie someone called Mr. Choi! Chance to draw doodles. I wanna draw Ada Wong this time. A bad chic wearing a super y Chinese dress while fighting zombies. Damn hell bad chick. She's my second choice next to my Ms. Jung, I'll marry Ada Wong if I can. Well it's possible! Anime addicts marry their favorite characters, why can't I marry Ada?!

 "Mr. Choi and Ms. Jung look cute together.." What? I heard two of my classmates so I looked to their gossip target. Turns out, it was Ms. Jung. I don't know what they're talking about; but I bet it's just school. Or not? Mr. Choi you're a traitor. That's my first wife!

 Wife. I'm blushing, aren't I?

 Lunch time, the whole school are talking about the new buzz. 'The Mr. Choi and Ms. Jung couple'! Yey! Somehow, I hate it. No, I'm not jealous, just that Mr. Choi is yes, handsome, smart and a teacher as well. But look! Does he play 10 RPGs a month?! Did he finish La Pucelle Tactics beating Disgaea Baal, a level 2000 plus beast?! Well I did once! With game shark cheats that is.. So I'm awesome and I'm better.

 Now back to eating all alone, I can't seem to picture them together and yet students chit and chat about Mr. Choi and Jessica. Maybe I just know her a bit more than they do.. Besides she's stuck in a love-hate relationship with.. That .

 "Hey loser." It's Hara with her boyfriend and his minions. "Yea?" They all laughed. What?! What's so funny? I really am a comedian eh?

 "You really accepted the loser name did you?" What? That's funny for you guys? Geez. For years I have been like this and what more could I do?!

 "Hi Ms. Im." Mr. Choi sat in front of me, smiling. He's quite cute if you ask me but no he's old and just no. "Ms. Jung asked me if you guys can use the auditorium to practice your play. So you guys should do it now." Ahh so earlier, Jessica asked this. Pretty cool Jessica, and he agreed because you used your charms. Jessica can play games; I like that. But I wish you use it more on me.. I'd like to see cute Jessica too! Dream on Yoona.

 "Yoona would you please.." Insert Ms. Jung aegyo face here! Alert alert! I'm dyi-

 "Focus, loser!" Okay Okay Hara, such a kill joy. We're in the auditorium practicing the play again and again. Yuri and Hara plays major characters with me. Taecyeon and his crew are knights. Others are others as well, some are the extras and technical. Then me, I sleep in the whole play, what to expect?! I'm Sleeping Beauty duuhh! Cool role eh? I like it as well.

 "Awaken before my kiss, my beloved princess." We agreed to do the lip touch on the actual play. So for today no kissing. I'd rather be kissing Ms. Jung but for her I'll kiss Yuri-eww. Oh Ms. Jung my sacrifices for you! My love burns in burning passi-

 "Yoona! Wake up you idiot." Oh sorry. I forgot. I quickly rose and hugged my darling oh Yuri. Yuck!

 

 For days we practiced the same thing. Before the actual play, Jessica sometimes watches our rehearsal. It's funny 'cause when she watches, we all do our best. We don't even care if the principal watches. Ms. Jung can be South Korea's next president and everything can be better, everything will be prosper and peaceful. Hooray Ms. Jessica Jung for Korea's next president!

 "Yoona.." Speaking, she approached me. She pulled my arm, pulling me near her leaning for a whisper. "Sunday okay? Just come by yourself." She whispered. She walked away and as I turned around. I see my classmates look at me quite surprised. Jealous es! I walked pass them and grabbed my bag. "Excu-" Taecyeon grabbed my arm. "I bet Ms. Jung is disappointed because of you." Wh-what?! N-No! Let go of me! Darn it. "You better not screw us up or you're so dead I tell you, Yoona." Now Hara spoke to me. Whatever. Taecyeon let me go and they all walked out of the auditorium.

 "Pfft." I'm taller than her yet she bosses me around like so. If it wasn't for her poppye boyfriend, Taecyeon; I would have fought back. Sigh~ Oh well. Walking home, tomorrow I'm with Ms. Jung anyways.

 

 Ms. Jessica Jung if you would only know how much I yearn for Sunday. Not just , you as well. I wanna chat with you, know you a bit more, and look at your smiles and laughter. Everything Jessica is, apart from Ms. Jung; I yearn for them every day.

 Am I crazy in love with her?

 Probably, yes. I know she said there's no love and stress for us, and she has someone else on her mind. But it's me, not her; I'll be the one to suffer and maybe cry but it's okay. If she wants to use me go on, if she needs me to be there go on; as long as she enjoys it and I can be of help. I'll be fine. No worries. Full of stress and problems but it's love.

 It's how I feel for you, Ms. Jung..

 

 


 

 Yoona really needs to stand head tall, oh well she's still awesome in how we know her, right? Anyways same old awesome Yoona in this chapter. She's so funny. 

 

 I will update Sunday or Monday ;) And for you guys to know whats kinda up ahead.. This is my clue. This picture kinda says it all..

  

                       

 

Till next update guys! 

 

-choikufu