Love Game 104

The Bad Teacher

 

"A game is a game. One needs to lose.. One needs to win."

 

 

 Hi there readers! Good to be back. Honestly, I never thought I would be back this early. Anyways since I have a free time, I'll be updating my fics. And it includes The Bad Teacher of course. So without any further interuptions..

 

Chapter 4 : Love Game


 

 

 

Love Game 104

 

 

 As Jessica opened her room, she quickly pushed me on her bed. Man is she this aggressive? She hopped on top of me hungrily kissing me. Woah woah woah! Jessica slow down. She's kissing me with so much want that my mouth is probably covered in our saliva. I'm not even thinking kissing like this is gross anymore. Not when its Ms. Jung's lips are into my own. But why is she this desperate for this? I don't understand her reason 'fun' at all. I really don't.

 "Yoona.." My name slipped from . I broke the kiss and I remembered something that can somehow slow us down.

 "Ms. Jung, so your name's Jessica." I told her with enthusiasm but quickly she kissed me again but breaking off quick. "Yea, and so?" So cold yet so hot. Her attitude was icy but how she do me, so hot. Like on fire. And preachers say hell is hot, somehow being with her is heaven. Hehe I'm quite logical am I? No? Well it's an insult then.

 "Yoona, take my clothes off its getting hot." Not really. Actually the air-condition on Jessica's room was working well, but our body heat was beating it. The air-condition was a loser. Damn.

 "J-Jessica.. Have I-I told you I admire your b-body?" I said as I looked at her perfectly curved body. Her stomach had a y abs and her s were large. So y Ms. Jessica Jung is, I wonder if she works out sometimes. She does work, Yoona! She's a teacher!

 I put her clothes aside leaving her bra and undies. Then she came back and kissed me hungry like a zombie. Jessica Jung is a kissing hungry kind of zombie and I'm her food.

 "Don't call me Jessica.. Your my student.. Remember?" She told me as she rubbed my ear. "But I like your name." She kinda frowned and got off me. Did I say something bad? She lied by my side, I wonder what's wrong with calling her by her name.

 "I'm not your student right now." I said cool. Cool, Yoona is a pimp. Pimp I tell yah! She told me what happens in here stays here, how about what happens in school stays there?

 "Look, Yoona. I don't want any emotional attachments on this. We have and that's all. Just ."

 "I-I kn-know, so what's w-wrong with calling you J-Jessica?" Yeah! Jessica is a pretty name.

 "It makes me think you like me." I do, I do Jessica. I think I like you.

 "I-uh.." Before I could say so she interrupted.

 "So please, let's maintain our distance. We do and fck, not love and stress." Are you that cold? Yoona stick her cold and stabbing words to your heart. This is just casual , this isn't magical love making. You benefit from this too but..

 "Okay, Ms. Jung.." I'll remember your words clearly.

 She wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands hovered to her waistline, tracing her curves she kinda arched up. "Stop that!" I giggled a bit. So she's ticklish on that spot. We started kissing once more and she was ing my plaid polo. I cannot disappoint my teacher, she taught me good like last time and I should give her back some good results. But am I even good? All I know is video games, eat, sleep and eat.

 

 She broke the kiss and started my neck. It's kinda.. How should I explain this, rather a killing feeling? Yea, very sensual. Ms. Jung also held on my head she wanted everything rough, she's a sadist and I'm the masochist. Wait no! I don't like being hurt but I like her! So am I a Jessist? It has a nice ring to it eh?

 It took quite a while before she was finished. I guess I'm still not good at this. Maybe I should look for online informations about this? On second thought it makes me look like a ert so no. I am not a ert! Im Yoona just wants Jessica Jung to be happy. But I'm a ert in a way though.. I mean I sometimes stare at her super bass. Boom bass boom bass~

 As we finished, I moved up to her. She was heavily tired! And I was too. Like the first time, drains my everything.

 "You okay?" I asked her. She simply nod her head. I hugged her tight. She's panting still, I know she said no emotional attachments but hey I'm worried.

 "You sure?"

 "Y-yah.. I-I'm ok." She smiled. So do I get an A for this? Hehe.

 

 Of couse that's not our last session that night. We did kinda 3 more rounds afterwards. Afterwards we just lied, tired and . She laid by my arm, hugging me with her own arms. Ms. Jung's hair smelled nice. Like straberries and I sorta love those little red stuff. But against strawberries, everything about Ms. Jung was better. I looked up to the ceiling, kinda thanking my classmates for making me ask Ms. Jung that day. Oh god her red , I should have kept it instead! Bad luck!

 "Ms. Jung, can I ask? How old are you?" Okay I remembered my original question, might as well ask. She didn't react yet she smiled a bit.

 "That's two questions. I'll answer one." Right. Two, Jessica's witty. That's why she's a teacher I guess.

 "Okay second question then!"

 "Try and guess." Guessing? She looks 18 or 19 but she can't be a teacher on those age. But what if she's a super intelligent girl who graduated on the age of 17?! Oh..  My.. Gosh..

 "17?" She laughed, I guess I'm wrong.

 "19?" Another guess.

 "Try again, Yoona. A bit closer.."

 "21?"

 "Bingo!" She gave me a light kiss on the cheek. So she's just 21. Still young. I have. a chance! Wait? Chances? Chances are zero Yoona, always keep that in mind. Man, I sound kinda like her do I?

 She leveled to my face and smiled at me. "You should fix your hair, put some light make up. Be more girly, I'm sure you'll be popular Yoona." I thought were suppose to avoid such interactions? Ms. Jung you're cheating. Cheater. "D-don't need such." She laughed at me. Why is popularity in high school that important? Even for you, you're already a teacher.

 "That's bad then."

 "Why is it bad?"

 "Because I'm your teaaach-err." She kinda stressed that 'teacher' word. I don't get it. I don't..

 "Ehh?" So sometimes she's quite illogical then. Geez, teachers.

 "You know why I choose you to be my buddy?" Oh we're buddies? So friends do ? I dunno, I don't have one.

 I shook my head no. I wonder why? Is it because I asked you your color by accident?

 "Because I know.. You're the loser kid. I wanna bless you with something.." Cool. She felt pity on me.

 "T-thanks.. Ms. Jessica Jung.." So this is some kind of charity work? Just kinda wrong in some instances; it’s not like the orphanage-thingy. Kinda devilish. "And I know you'll obey me quick." She chuckled. Okaaaay.. I'm a pitiful dog then. Im Yoona is a Pit-bull then?

 She smiled, then closed her eyes and snuggled close to me. "You're not a loser Yoona." I hugged her.

 

 I'm not?

 

 Maybe when I hold you like this, I'm not. I feel like winning something. No it's more than any prize. I'm glad I can hold you like this, like you said.. It's a blessing.

 

 

 School days remained the same. Ms. Jung and I kept our promised distance. What was been agreed on was done. What happens in her unit stays there, but Ms. Jung. I think somewhat, I'm growing more attached to you. It's good that I'm liking someone, not just video game characters and my mom will love this but.. Ms. Jung won't like me back. To her, everything was nothing but a game. Everything we do means nothing to her, I'm just her loser student that she felt in need of help, next to that were nothing more.

 

 

 And it hurts when I think of that. It hurts more than the first time..

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 Who wins and loses in this love game anyways? 

 I'll update soon. :) Oh can you guys vote for The Bad Teacher? :3 Thanks!

 Next chapter will be the foreword or the third Sunday they were together. 

Quote from that chapter: "This is the first time she's ever caring. I wanna cry." It's also in the foreword, do I even have to quote that? 

 

 

-choikufu